• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 05, 2015, 12:40:29 AM
Everyone knows the Queens of BellGab are LoneVoice & Unscreened Caller.

LoneVoice hands down. Empress of Bellgab. No offense to Queen Unscreened, of course.

Catsmile

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:38:19 AM
That and the South Americans too. Not sure how we got saddled with the "American" thing, it was originally what state you were from sort of like the EU.

Don't forget.

Rocky4228

I thought maybe Art's wife had joined him in the studio.   :D

WOTR

I thought he may have at least bit the end off as I have actually been contemplating that... Not the actual eating of the glass (I'm not that brave), but just biting it to break it...

Donald Noory

Don't know about phony light bulb eating but I swear I heard Art fart during that little display.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:42:18 AM
Don't think we won't burn it down again if we need to.  Me and the boys are ready to go at any time.   ;D

Pfft, go for it. I'll help.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:35:52 AM
Yup, anyone on the continent is an American in one sense.

I was stopped by Border Patrol in Texas when I was coming home a couple weeks ago.  They made me state my citizenship.  Told me to say that I'm American.  I did what I was told but couldn't anybody from the Americas say they are an American citizen?

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 12:38:04 AM
Stuck in awful traffic today and listening to old radio, got some looks singing "North To Alaska" and some other Johnny Horton songs. Better than road rage.
lol - Hey, NTA by Johnny is pretty good, and true, much better than road rage.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 05, 2015, 12:40:39 AM
He was speaking metaphorically.  He actually never picked up a sword.  He did want to shake things up, no doubt there, but not in the way one might think.
ISIS/SI/ISIL/Obama(kidding) think Jesus will come back after the final battle, in which they lose to take them a way to victory, it is a weird deal, they also have some Mahdi (more Shite) stuff involved also but the "buy a sword" and Jesus features in their weirdness. Obviously, we should bring more into our countries but the "final" battle will be there, apparently.

Donald Noory

Wow a redneck bible-thumper on open lines, what a shock.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 12:46:04 AM
but...there was religion before jesus et al

Gonna suck for so many people if it turns out Baal was the real deal.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 12:46:04 AM
but...there was religion before jesus et al

Shhhh dont remind them that its all make believe.

henge0stone

Quote from: zeebo on December 05, 2015, 12:44:35 AM
Weird, kinda looks like a Sandpeople from the first SW movie.

I don't see him until they go back and slow it down, so I think it was added later.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 05, 2015, 12:44:37 AM
I was stopped by Border Patrol in Texas when I was coming home a couple weeks ago.  They made me state my citizenship.  Told me to say that I'm American.  I did what I was told but couldn't anybody from the Americas say they are an American citizen?

No, because you're not a citizen of America.  You're a citizen of the U.S.  The point is, for whatever reason, people from the U.S. refer to themselves as Americans.  Hubris?

popple

"Is that me?"
"Who else is going to be called my info ?"
"I didn't know that was my skape name"
"Your skype name."

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 05, 2015, 12:47:06 AM
Shhhh dont remind them that its all make believe.

So you're gonna tell me the invisible mini-unicorn in my closet isn't real?  C'mon bro.

chefist

Quote from: popple on December 05, 2015, 12:48:16 AM
"Is that me?"
"Who else is going to be called my info ?"
"I didn't know that was my skape name"
"Your skype name."

Painful listening to these types of calls...

zeebo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:47:59 AM
No, because you're not a citizen of America.  You're a citizen of the U.S.  ...

True story:  As a drunk kid crossing the T.J. border, when asked my citizenship I shouted "America!".  They let me through.

trostol

so...any one have suggestions? I have the Jets Defense and think i need someone else this week...and the pickings are slim lol