• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151203 - Sally Vander Veer - Marijuana - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by zmbabwe, December 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 04, 2015, 12:35:56 AM
Thank you for understaning martinis are made with gin ... damn kids these days and their 'vodka martinis'. 

But yeah, vodka too.  ;)

nope..no martinis..white russians or screwdrivers if its a drink..or just shots

I haven't listened live in a while (Time Traveler, listen to the show via podcast).  Is this Christmas psychic reading thing a new ad?  Seems kinda fucked up.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 12:28:42 AM
You forgot to mention bubble hash.  One of the best. 

We smoked almost nothing but hash in Montreal.  Usually blonde Leb, sometimes Kashmir came to town if we were lucky.

bubble hash = water extraction hash.   

I had friends who worked on the CPR with guys in the east from Quebec... that's where all the good hash came from..  blonde leb and gold seal mainly.
all the good weed came from out west.  Thai, BC indoor, Cambodian,   The rest was Columbian gold.  Oaxcan Mexican stuff.  plain weed oil for the most part for oil... and hash oil sometimes, the extremely rare honey oil

Zenman

Quote from: Spinner on December 04, 2015, 12:32:32 AM
Awesome show tonight (thank you, Heather).
Makes want to move to Colorado. ;)

I agree. Very cool show. And on the Colorado thing too.

Art needs to get some Pink Floyd for future weed show bumper music.

albrecht

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 04, 2015, 12:34:42 AM
Speaking of drugs, uh, Scott Weiland is dead.
I was not aware of him, though when looked up have heard of STP, but regardless that is sad for someone so young to die.

Robert_S

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 04, 2015, 12:14:34 AM
Just a word of advice for someone who hasn't partaken in awhile and shows up in a dispensary in Colorado to try it because it is legal... Everything they sell is much more potent than the stuff you tried as a kid.

Just saying. That's what I heard.
And it's true!  I had to give a friend of mine the same warning.

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 12:38:51 AM
I was not aware of him, though when looked up have heard of STP, but regardless that is sad for someone so young to die.

Yeah that must be a crummy Christmas for his kids and family and friends.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 04, 2015, 12:36:09 AM
nope..playing GTA lol

Rick Steves just called in all strung out on crack. Ranted about how much he hates the BBQ guy on PBS. Called him a "cockmuppet" among other things.

bateman

Quote from: trostol on December 04, 2015, 12:24:56 AM
not sure if i am surprised that it happened to it took so long

http://www.wtam.com/articles/national-news-104668/scott-weiland-found-dead-on-tour-14175051

Holy shit I was thinking about him literally yesterday. Wondering how the guy could still be alive. He did a show for K-Rock back in 2008 and really pissed off station management (not to mention fans) by showing up 2 hours late after enjoying legally questionable substances on his tour bus. The guy was completely out of his gourd.

Hell, the blog post is still up about it: https://923krock.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/weiland-falling-over/

And: http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/06/02/everyone-wave-bye-bye-to-scott-weiland/

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 04, 2015, 12:40:17 AM
Rick Steves just called in all strung out on crack. Ranted about how much he hates the BBQ guy on PBS. Called him a "cockmuppet" among other things.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mazing

JamesMcDonald

Hopefully Art also comes around and does a show on other hallucinogenics like magic mushrooms. LSD. DMT. These are all wonderful things. Wonderful.

If only we were living in a world where people were able to expand their consciousness and learn much more about the truth swirling around them.

zeebo

Quote from: Spinner on December 04, 2015, 12:32:32 AM
Awesome show tonight (thank you, Heather).

+1 yes thanks Ms. Heather for putting together another great show.  I can't help but beam with a little bellgab pride over how awesome she's doing.

=Schlyder=

There are several types of oil extraction available now also... shatter, budder..   it's all the same just in slightly different forms of final product.  the effect from smoking is not going to be different.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 12:41:21 AM
Hopefully Art also comes around and does a show on other hallucinogenics like magic mushrooms. LSD. DMT. These are all wonderful things. Wonderful.

If only we were living in a world where people were able to expand their consciousness and learn much more about the truth swirling around them.

He had Dennis McKenna on.

albrecht

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 04, 2015, 12:37:10 AM
bubble hash = water extraction hash.   

I had friends who worked on the CPR with guys in the east from Quebec... that's where all the good hash came from..  blonde leb and gold seal mainly.
all the good weed came from out west.  Thai, BC indoor, Cambodian,   The rest was Columbian gold.  Oaxcan Mexican stuff.  plain weed oil for the most part for oil... and hash oil sometimes, the extremely rare honey oil
So, for joking sake only, any hash (of diff types I mentioned) I (narrative fictionally) bought I Holland or Austria wasn't from the Levant or from Afghanistan as claimed but some of them Moroccans? hahaha. Some kids on minibikes probaly pressed in on their exhaust valve.

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 04, 2015, 12:40:29 AM
I hate alcohol too, Art!

for the same fucking reasons brother

Same here, had a family member that has gone off the deep end thanks to it. Lost two friends to it via taking their livesd while intoxicated on alcohol. But it's great for treating wounds and cleaning out the mouth, etc.