• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your most hated band?

Started by 3OctaveFart, December 03, 2015, 03:19:51 PM

Quote from: zeebo on February 12, 2017, 02:14:10 PM
Remember that band Bread?  Their cloying sentimentality is insufferable.  Whenever I accidentally hear them I must immediately cleanse my soul by blasting the Who at top volume.

Oh yes, I can't stand Bread. Total wimp rock. 

I have never liked Pearl Jam either.  Bunch of posers.

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 12, 2017, 02:01:07 PM
The Beatles, Styx, bruce springsteen,

You're insane. Love the Beatles and Styx.  Springsteen is ok up to about '84.  After that, forget it.

comaphobe

i know people like who they like, and i never judge, but i never could stand the following assholes:

pearl jam
stone temple pilots
coldplay
those particular greasy, generic and constipated ugly and pure talentess faggots from canada who simply will not go away
the black eyed peas (thank god they finally went away)
barenaked ladies (suck total shit, and will not go away no matter what)
alantis morrison (the worst)
red hot chilli peppers (die.)
this deadmau5/skrillex horseshit (jesus christ, something in the water.)
kansas/boston/journey/doobie bros/foreigner/REO faggotwagon
korn (skitzo+constipation+teenage angst+7 string guitars = TOTAL SHIT from day one)
limp bizkit (see above entry)
any nu metal
U2 (insincere assholes, fuck you boner you phony!)
kiss (the worst band in the history of rock music.)

i left out a ton of 90s bands, and i wish the entire current breed of pop stars would all go to the bottom of the ocean ASAP, start with pink and she can take the rest with her.

also, that overproduced fat bitch with the cock in her mouth needs to go die immediately too.

i miss fiona apple and amy winehouse, they were great. pj harvey, now that is a woman and a talent.

adele is merely a pig.

no offense if anyone likes that bitch or any of the shitty rock bands above.

Jackstar

Every time I hear Blind Melon I have to physically restrain the urge to projectile vomit.

zeebo

Hey CP haha I already called Coldplay as my most hated band early on this thread.  Limp Bizkit are such a total non-band that they are invisible to me.  U2 I would give a break for their early stuff, but after Joshua Tree - i.e. when Bono started wearing the bug-eyed sunglasses - they got to be self-important tedious blowhards. 

Glad you mentioned Fiona A. in a positive light.  What a great talent - I got to see her at a small venue sometime in the late 90's and was amazed.  Wish I'd seen PJH sometime, from what I've caught of her on the youtubes.

zeebo

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 13, 2017, 02:40:22 AM
Every time I hear Blind Melon I have to physically restrain the urge to projectile vomit.

I'm pretty sure they were the Spin Doctors, and vice versa.

comaphobe

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2017, 02:43:46 AM
Glad you mentioned Fiona A. in a positive light.  What a great talent - I got to see her at a small venue sometime in the late 90's and was amazed.  Wish I'd seen PJH sometime, from what I've caught of her on the youtubes.

I saw Fiona at The Orpheum in Memphis around the same time, I still have my ticket. It was a tour supporting the 2nd album, not Tidal. I don't think I have even heard anything outside of those 2 albums, aside from the John Lennon song she did for that movie soundtrack, which was a really good cover.

Never did see PJ, but wish I did back when she was still in her heyday. I kind of like the Stories... album best, although it might be overproduced compared to Dry or Rid of Me. The 4 Track Demos CD was also really good supplemental material if you like the Dry or Rid of Me. Her songwriting is A+.

I think she has since had a couple of kids, but I bet she can still wail and play guitar like she was 22. So many good songs/albums and collabs. I think Nick Cave used to plow her, and they also worked together a few times.

Johnette Napolitano from Concrete Blonde is also a great female songwriter who could bellow out some haunting shit song after song after song with very little filler tracks on the albums. Very little production and almost zero bling, yet amazing and powerful.

Rid of Me (Live 2001) it looks like LEGO but I don't think there is another one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCruBKDt5Ys

Winger is in my top seventy-five.  I have too many too list.

OH! and Buck Owens! What a cunt!

(joke)

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2017, 02:44:21 AM
I'm pretty sure they were the Spin Doctors, and vice versa.

Well, that would certainly explain the explosive diarrhea.

twiki

any boy band ever artificially manufactured.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2017, 07:09:27 PM
Even Manudo?!  ???
Menudo? Maybe an original pizza-gate thing? Considering that Menudo for normal Hispanic types, is a soup made from tripe etc that you eat (and helps hangovers)- and name a band of pre or teen Latin boys, some of which came out somewhat messed up, after something you eat?

Ciardelo

You have GOT to be still drunk to believe tripe will help your hang-over.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 07:49:17 PM
You have GOT to be still drunk to believe tripe will help your hang-over.
I agree. Stuff is nasty, to me, but, even as a gringo, I will say that barbacoa is good and, if not helps, doesn't hurt a hangover- and that stuff is made with the head-parts, slow-cooked to a stringy mess. (Though the brain, hopefully, isn't used anymore due to Madcow!)

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
I agree. Stuff is nasty, to me, but, even as a gringo, I will say that barbacoa is good and, if not helps, doesn't hurt a hangover- and that stuff is made with the head-parts, slow-cooked to a stringy mess. (Though the brain, hopefully, isn't used anymore due to Madcow!)

You didn't SAY  Tequila. Treatment protocol for tequila differs from the white gringo-man's spirits...

yumyumtree

Quote from: zeebo on February 12, 2017, 02:14:10 PM
Remember that band Bread?  Their cloying sentimentality is insufferable.  Whenever I accidentally hear them I must immediately cleanse my soul by blasting the Who at top volume.
They had the one about finding the diary underneath a tree, right?

yumyumtree

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 07:13:49 PM
Menudo? Maybe an original pizza-gate thing? Considering that Menudo for normal Hispanic types, is a soup made from tripe etc that you eat (and helps hangovers)- and name a band of pre or teen Latin boys, some of which came out somewhat messed up, after something you eat?
One Menu do guy, at least, turned into a big star in his own right. It was Ricky something. His big hit was Living My Vida Loca or something. He came out as gay much later.

yumyumtree

Quote from: comaphobe on February 13, 2017, 02:28:11 AM
i know people like who they like, and i never judge, but i never could stand the following assholes:

pearl jam
stone temple pilots
coldplay
those particular greasy, generic and constipated ugly and pure talentess faggots from canada who simply will not go away
the black eyed peas (thank god they finally went away)
barenaked ladies (suck total shit, and will not go away no matter what)
alantis morrison (the worst)
red hot chilli peppers (die.)
this deadmau5/skrillex horseshit (jesus christ, something in the water.)
kansas/boston/journey/doobie bros/foreigner/REO faggotwagon
korn (skitzo+constipation+teenage angst+7 string guitars = TOTAL SHIT from day one)
limp bizkit (see above entry)
any nu metal
U2 (insincere assholes, fuck you boner you phony!)
kiss (the worst band in the history of rock music.)

i left out a ton of 90s bands, and i wish the entire current breed of pop stars would all go to the bottom of the ocean ASAP, start with pink and she can take the rest with her.

also, that overproduced fat bitch with the cock in her mouth needs to go die immediately too.

i miss fiona apple and amy winehouse, they were great. pj harvey, now that is a woman and a talent.

adele is merely a pig.

no offense if anyone likes that bitch or any of the shitty rock bands above.
I usually avoid personal comments here but you seem like a very unhappy man.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on March 03, 2017, 10:16:43 PM
I usually avoid personal comments here but you seem like a very unhappy man.

Could be due to all that sucky music.    ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 06:45:23 PM
Could be due to all that sucky music.    ;)

What?! Comaphobe has great taste in music! Do squirrels even have ears?!  ??? ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 04, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
What?! Comaphobe has great taste in music! Do squirrels even have ears?!  ??? ::)

No you misread my meaning ... I meant all the sucky bands that he mentioned ... could get anyone down.  I agreed w/ about 90% of his post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 07:13:30 PM
No you misread my meaning ... I meant all the sucky bands that he mentioned ... could get anyone down.  I agreed w/ about 90% of his post.

You caught me. I didn't read all the way back but have known him to like good stuff in general. Plus, he's one of the only cool Canadians on here.  ;) 8)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 04, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
...he's one of the only cool Canadians on here.  ;) 8)

He's a shoe-in for OSOM Thread Hall-of-Fame, Canadian Division, for several classic rants there.

MV/Liberace!

Zeke and the Cunts.  Not a good band.

zeebo

^^ Yeah I heard they sold out and went all corporate rock.

Too many to list, Metalica, Motley Crue, Green Day come to mind.

I could list entire genres that suck.  Hip hop, rap, and modern country have near zero interesting music or bands.  Indie, alt, grunge have very few - but with notable exceptions.  Any of the female vocalists over the past two decades, where their looks are more important than the music - Jennifer Lopez, Bounce, Britney Spears, etc.

There are very very few performers of bands formed in the 80s, 90s, 00s, or 10s worth listening to.

And I fucking hate Bruce Springsteen.  The ''Boss'.  Boss of what?