• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Skywatchers Radio

Started by Ciardelo, December 03, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

Auslandia

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 04:55:14 AM
Well that was an interesting blast from the past. All I saw were rocks.

You mean Alien Megastructures.

ThaJackaL

Quote from: the_peeve on December 21, 2015, 12:50:08 AM
Yup, you lost a bit of respect doing that last show the way you did. Should have taken the long road. It doesn't bode well to poo poo the house you are in. Always take the high road because you never know you will meet in the future who will judge you on your actions. People never forget.

I understand the hosts frustration of things that happened at DMN, but there are just some things the public doesn't need to hear, because they will take it the way they did.

Move onto your new network and brush yourselves off.

What did I do? I allowed others to speak their minds but I agree Art doesn't owe us anything, and truth be told I wasn't mad at Keith or Art. Keith I have tons of respect for. And Art is one of my main heros in radio! I have crazy respect for that man, and It's sad what's happening but  don't like to censor people on the show. But what did I do or say that was that bad?

Anyway the whole situation just sucks... Hope Art and his family are OK, and that's honesty my only concern. Oh, and I'll support whatever Keith wants to do, and will try to help in anyway possible to making his network great if he decides to continue to have it open, and continues to carry our shows.

Soylentblue

Quote from: the_peeve on December 17, 2015, 11:07:33 AM
So we can find you on PSN-radio huh? I think its a real shame everyone wasn't given the 30 day ultimatum that Heather was given. I think something good could have come with it. It's all about money, so it would have been a good scare tactic to put a gun to the head of every contributor to programming to seek out sponsors and advertisers. Instead it seemed like the network wanted to cleanse itself of programming.

The one thing about certain shows being dropped or leaving whatever the case might be since Bell has left is that I am listening LESS to DMN and finding the other shows on my internet radio.

I don't like listening to radio shows where I know that the hosts are told to be politically correct or to not offend because it hurts the bottom line.

As consumers and listeners we vote with out feet and wallets. DMN is really sliding with some of the replacement garbage they are now airing.

ThaJackaL

Well the show i still live over on www.psn-radio.com and it's 100% uncensored. We don't like it either my friend.

henge0stone

I was kinda hoping this was a podcast about skywatching the night sky and planets and stars and telescopes to use..