• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151202 - Open Lines - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 02, 2015, 10:58:04 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 11:10:53 PM
Absolutely.
Correct!! Which is why we need to import MORE violent people, whether radical Muslim "refugees" or allowing criminals simply walk across the open-border from a near narcostate and cartel-land. That makes sense!

Sean92008

This P.O.S. Allah fan was on paternity leave...  So there's (maybe) a small child with no father and, maybe, no mother either...  That child will certainly grow up with the teachings of "peace" pounded in its head all its life.

Trump for President...  The case becomes more clear.

I'll be hosting 10 Syrian refugees. All of them are military age and like the color black. They have a black flag with "is-is" written on it? These rascals, but we all know boys will be boys...

I do like this country having real problems instead of BLM/SJW nonsense.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 02, 2015, 11:09:23 PM
Please.  We've got plenty of non-Muslims committing atrocities in our country already.

Yes, but these Muslims just went into a place where little autistic kids go for therapy, and blew a bunch of people away who were attending a holiday party, OKAY BRO??

Zenman

I'm thinking they were planning other mayhem today and didn't get the chance to carry it out.

Donald Noory

Islam is a religion of peace...there's a piece of you over there...there's a piece of you over there...etc.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 02, 2015, 11:10:35 PM
Syed Farook's pappy said he is a devout Muslim. Guess it's Muslim related.

Okay, that I hadn't heard was verified.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 11:12:31 PM
Correct!! Which is why we need to import MORE violent people, whether radical Muslim "refugees" or allowing criminals simply walk across the open-border from a near narcostate and cartel-land. That makes sense!

Take a deep breath.  I'm with you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 02, 2015, 11:12:45 PM

Trump for President...  The case becomes more clear.

what... these types of events don't make you want to vote for jib?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 02, 2015, 11:13:03 PM
I do like this country having real problems instead of BLM/SJW nonsense.

We never want anyone to die...that is for sure...but faking controversy is pure bullshit...

Thing maybe that it resembles a sleeper cell much like Paris, they said they were going to attack us and they did. But you know we thought they were contained and a JV team, right?

norland2424

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 02, 2015, 11:13:36 PM
Yes, but these Muslims just went into a place where little autistic kids go for therapy, and blew a bunch of people away who were attending a holiday party, OKAY BRO??

Lol god get it right, it was regional office where you get your cases heard, no kids or disabled persons there at all,just office personal and case workers.

Sean92008

Quote from: Zenman on December 02, 2015, 11:13:39 PM
I'm thinking they were planning other mayhem today and didn't get the chance to carry it out.

But...  but...  Sayed is getting his 72 virgins right now...  Of course, they didn't tell him that he'll have E.D. in "heaven."

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 11:14:23 PM
Take a deep breath.  I'm with you.
I can't breath....just heard that Steve Quayle and that Dietrich guy will be on with Dave tomorrow. No breathing allowed, only ranting.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 02, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
Islam is a religion of peace...there's a piece of you over there...there's a piece of you over there...etc.

he he not bad

trostol

i get that Art but..people also need a break from this which will be on for the next few...weeks...get their minds off of it if just for a few hours

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 11:15:39 PM
I can't breath....just heard that Steve Quayle and that Dietrich guy will be on with Dave tomorrow. No breathing allowed, only ranting.

:o  Both on the same show.  Cocaine dealers will be making a killing.  (no pun)

Donald Noory

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 02, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
But...  but...  Sayed is getting his 72 virgins right now...  Of course, they didn't tell him that he'll have E.D. in "heaven."

Nah I think he's sucking Mohammed's cock in hell now.

Art has been wanting to get into politics for so long it's like a dam has finally broke.

Coffeeman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 02, 2015, 11:16:46 PM
Art has been wanting to get into politics for so long it's like a dam has finally broke.

This sort of thing rather transcends politics.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 11:14:58 PM
Lol god get it right, it was regional office where you get your cases heard, no kids or disabled persons there at all,just office personal and case workers.

Well norland I don't expect much from you.  I mean, after all, you are a Bush fan.  How about this woman who takes her son to that center every week?

Oh, and I love your awesome apathy towards the people who were in that particular wing.  Awesome man.  "just office personal and case workers."  They're okay to shoot, right?

[–]booboothechicken 2826 points 8 hours ago

I have an autistic son and we visit this medical center weekly. It's an amazing non-profit that helps children with all sorts of developmental disabilities. This is sickening.

from r/news

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3v6iq7/authorities_respond_to_20_victim_shooting/

Sean92008

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 02, 2015, 11:16:40 PM
Nah I think he's sucking Mohammed's cock in hell now.

I thought Mohammed was into little girls, not guys.  Although there's a lot of "that" going on in that world, not that there's anything wrong with that.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chefist on December 02, 2015, 11:15:47 PM
he he not bad
How many callers before someone mentions the place was "gun free zone".  I'm guessing by Caller #5.

ShayP

Didn't he say recently he wanted to avoid politics?

MV/Liberace!

i always enjoyed art's political shows.  he should do more.

albrecht

Terrorism, of course, is nothing new, even here. It is the coverage that makes it so much "better." And, in the past, it was often done on minorities or, more recently, by Muslims and weirdo, leftist almost cultlike groups. But I think it is the coverage (not that the SLA, MOVE, the Islamic Center in DC stuff didn't get coverage but not 24/7 instant stuff.)