• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TYT (The Young Turks)

Started by Richard Groyper, November 27, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 03, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
And i would have gotten away with it to if it hadn't been for you Armenian Genocide deniers!

Ruh roh! Cenky Cenky Doo!

pyewacket

CAUGHT: The Young Turks Advocate Violent Riots!… They Are Losing Thousands Of Subscribers Per Hour!
The Young Turks are losing thousands of subscribers per hour, they have lost 50,000+ today alone & it continues to decline.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/caught-the-young-turks-advocate-violent-riots-they-are-losing-thousands-of-subscribers-per-hour/

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2015, 05:40:48 PM
Hey, the only reason I decided to post a reply here is because I actually agree with a lot of what is being said about the show here. I just think it really weakens your arguments when you wind it up by descending into "subtle" racist name calling. Someone might actually be convinced of some of your logic but then by the time they get to the end of the thread they realize that it's just another racist spouting off...but it's just a coincidence that the man you're calling a baboon has brown skin, right?
Says the monkey.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2015, 05:16:28 PM
Ok, this is probably going to fall on deaf ears but here goes anyway. First, you won't get any argument from me about the Cenk Vs. Harris thing. Intellectually, Cenk couldn't and can't hold his own against Sam, even on his best day. No contest. However, equating someone's race with lower animals such as baboons isn't cool. In fact, it's an attempt to dehumanize them and that's the real baboon behavior. Let's stop flinging poo at each other and try to use these highly evolved brains of ours for something more useful.
Equating someone's race with lower animals such as baboons isn't cool, but aspiring to match monkey mating behavior is... okeeee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 16, 2017, 04:53:10 AM
Equating someone's race with lower animals such as baboons isn't cool, but aspiring to match monkey mating behavior is... okeeee.

Jojo, grow up! When it comes to mating behavior we basically are monkeys, for the most part. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:02:26 AM

Jojo, grow up! When it comes to mating behavior we basically are monkeys, for the most part. ;)
At least you stuck to your story.

Swishypants

^ Wants the Black Snake Moan!  ;D  "Welcome To Jamaica, Have A Nice, OMFG HELL NO!" "Mel's Hole!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 16, 2017, 03:58:50 PM
At least you stuck to your story.

It's not a story. It's science. ;)