• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151126 - THANKSGIVING DAY - Replay Tonight

Started by FLLFlash, November 26, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:44:01 PM
I had a interesting day, we had about 60 or so at the homeless shelter, thats up from last year i think we had about 40+
If the weather is bad up north the homeless come to Key West early, we had plenty food and after we got done cleaning up and ready to leave i got in a
religious argument with a catholic priest, that made my day.
For some reason religious people can't wrap their head around the fact that a atheist does charity work and are actually nice people.

So you put on your best behavior for the occasion?

Best use of the Catholic priests is to skip the theological discussion and cut right to the drinks.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
Doh!  I meant baubles.   I guess bobbles can be considered baubles.  ;)
all the same on the Strip

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:44:01 PM
I had a interesting day, we had about 60 or so at the homeless shelter, thats up from last year i think we had about 40+
If the weather is bad up north the homeless come to Key West early, we had plenty food and after we got done cleaning up and ready to leave i got in a
religious argument with a catholic priest, that made my day.

Good on you for helping out!...and arguing with the priest.

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:44:01 PMFor some reason religious people can't wrap their head around the fact that a atheist does charity work and are actually nice people.

+1

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:52:32 PM
That is EXACTLY like my 64, same color, single pickup

It's glorious, Barfly!  Take a drink.  I did.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 26, 2015, 11:47:55 PM
Did you hear Art when he was trying it out vs. the "trash cans down the stairs" sounder? I kid you not. As I remember he was going back and forth and having the audience vote. It IS "Art's sounder."

I missed that trash cans somehow.

The thunder clap is absolutely Art's sounder. Hands off, jorch!

Barfly

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:49:38 PM
So you put on your best behavior for the occasion?

Best use of the Catholic priests is to skip the theological discussion and cut right to the drinks.
I always do , i have been doing it for 7 years.
I always seem to argue with catholic priests, probably because i know all the bullshit they taught me for 12 years in school.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:54:13 PM
I missed that trash cans somehow.

The thunder clap is absolutely Art's sounder. Hands off, jorch!
Dave has grabbed most all of Art's sounds & bumper music. He's an Idiot.

FLLFlash

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 11:45:26 PM
your a good man there taking care off all of that. Have you tried an external applications of Arnica cream /oil? http://www.herbalist-alchemist.com/category/HERBAL-OILS--OINTMENTS-6I know David, and his products are high quality.

Mrs. Flash has tried various herbals on me. I'll have to check if this is one of them.

Dick Grinder

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 26, 2015, 11:47:13 PM
I've been listening to that guy for decades now.  He's a twisted weirdo.

Yeah, narcissistic, psychological trainwrecks aren't often on public display for long duration outside of politics [EDIT: and religion], but even pols are encrustusted with layers of sweet bullshit.  Hoagie himself is the great unvarnished bizarre, far more interesting than some mildly unusual Martian rock.

norland2424

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

He also stole Arts damn show when he became a paid whore for clear channel.

Barfly

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 11:56:27 PM
I dont listen to Dave, so what you are saying is he is playing the same bumper music as Art?
not very creative on his part

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:57:11 PM
Mrs. Flash has tried various herbals on me. I'll have to check if this is one of them.
make sure it's well sourced and fresh. Old herb, or improperly prepared, will render it ineffective. Good and well made Arnica salve will help cut the pain.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:59:21 PM
I dont listen to Dave, so what you are saying is he is playing the same bumper music as Art?

He does plagiarize from time to time.  The thunder clap bit is way over the top.

Barfly

329 Guests, 76 Users (22 Hidden)
who are these people?
I know the reg users, but who are these 329?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
who are these people?

Those are called "lurkers" man.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:57:11 PM
make sure it's well sourced and fresh. Old herb, or improperly prepared, will render it ineffective. Good and well made Arnica salve will help cut the pain. I trained at the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine in Bisbee AZ years ago. The owner, te late Michael Moore was a BRILLIANT herbalist. Miss him.

Matter of fact, while I was living in a mining shack there doing this work, I could get any radio signals in the hole I was in. But I could listen to Art over t he internet on my computer. Loved listening to him in the middle of the night.

FLLFlash

Dave creative? I'll phone in with breaking news when I notice the least hint of creativity. Few have the opportunity to do so little with such a vast cast and so many resources. Dave is maintenance talent for corporate masters.

Hopefully Art won't make the corporate sellout mistake again. Better to die in the saddle amongst his friends.

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 27, 2015, 12:05:59 AM
Those are called "lurkers" man.
i understand that, but i never understand why the number is that large

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
who are these people?

We have groupies - w/o the sex unfortunately.

Barfly

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 27, 2015, 12:07:00 AM
Dave creative? I'll phone in with breaking news when I notice the least hint of creativity. Few have the opportunity to do so little with such a vast cast and so many resources. Dave is maintenance talent for corporate masters.

Hopefully Art won't make the corporate sellout mistake again. Better to die in the saddle amongst his friends.
Well he did sell out to the squatty potty, at least it gave us some interesting retorts on the forum ;D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:07:01 AM
i understand that, but i never understand why the number is that large

It's a testament to the high ratio of people in this world who, for one reason or another, would rather sit back and watch others discuss issues rather than get involved by offering their own thoughts.  To each his own.

I've always been on the other side of the spectrum.  I have a big fucking mouth.  I talk too much.   :o

WanagoBleu

I wander over every once in a while. I've heard Cuscoq, and that was Arts most favourite group yeArs ago.

On another note, I find Graham always interesting to listen too.

Barfly

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 27, 2015, 12:10:41 AM
I wander over every once in a while. I've heard Cuscoq, and that was Arts most favourite group yeArs ago.

On another note, I find Graham always interesting to listen too.
I remember listening to the show, but i was kinda buzzed, its almost new to me.
Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 27, 2015, 12:10:29 AM
It's a testament to the high ratio of people in this world who, for one reason or another, would rather sit back and watch others discuss issues rather than get involved by offering their own thoughts.  To each his own.

I've always been on the other side of the spectrum.  I have a big fucking mouth.  I talk too much.   :o
NSA

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:13:44 AM
I remember listening to the show, but i was kinda buzzed, its almost new to me.NSA

No, Barfly.  When the NSA listen in...

they leave no trace...

FLLFlash

So it's us and 66 NSA trolls?

Talk about squandering resources. There isn't a single thing that goes on in here that worthy of an NSA lurk.

I'm thinking 66 4chaners. They're trying to improve on their feeble abilities to express a coherent thought. You guys might try reading something other than comic books graphic novels to improve your self-expression skills.

That and skip the leetspeak.

Barfly

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 27, 2015, 12:22:40 AM
So it's us and 66 NSA trolls?

Talk about squandering resources. There isn't a single thing that goes on in here that worthy of an NSA lurk.

I'm thinking 66 4chaners. They're trying to improve on their feeble abilities to express a coherent thought. You guys might try reading something other than comic books graphic novels to improve your self-expression skills.
It could be a bunch of woman that have 5 or more cats, and are to embarrassed to register.
Or horny old chicks from the Bella Haven thread that dont want to be noticed.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:25:51 AM
It could be a bunch of woman that have 5 or more cats, and are to embarrassed to register.
Or horny old chicks from the Bella Haven thread that dont want to be noticed.

What a dismal dichotomy you delineate. (Alliteration intended.)