• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 25, 2015, 11:20:33 PM
It's such bullshit that Art has to deal with shit like this. I mean come on, it's just a radio program yet someone wants to make this kind of trouble over it. Whoever it is is fucking stupid.

True.  It may have nothing to do with the show though.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 25, 2015, 11:14:31 PM
I wonder what the ramifications would have been if Art had shot the fucker.  I feel like it should have been justified even if he didn't see a gun, but I'm not familiar with Nevada law.
trespassing, you can be shot. And with the previous trespassing a few weeks ago,........well.....

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:18:40 PM
AGREED !
It works, plus word gets out to leave the place alone too.
Better solution is to claim 'warning shot' but shoot leg at major artery. Bleed out before cops/EMS arrive and still justified and less paperwork. And always get a lawyer and only make statements initially about 'fear for life', menacing, movement towards you, 'warning shot toward ground' etc.
But, actually, warning shots are a bad idea- for cops or for civilians. Rounds go where? If you are going to fire your weapons you should know, be confident, and hit target and end it. And know the law, situation, and have a lawyer on speed dial- even in good States.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 25, 2015, 11:20:37 PM
Noory was probably not directly involved.  Tommy D. did this under his own volition so he can maintain his job security and because he's worried that his lil buddy will be fired from his job if Art sticks around for too long.

nah..they have like 1 shared brain cell over there lol

Mastodonkey

Anyway, I'm with Art. I hope it's over. Enough bullshit whoever it is. Let a man and his family live their lives and get over whatever petty bullshit your upset about.

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
My whole spine is bad - the cervical is the worst and borderline unbearable. It needs to stay somewhere on this side of bearable I suspect the surgery would be major and involve hardware. Needless to say this has a serious impact on my sleeping patterns which partially explains my presence here. That and Art's just too cool.  ;)
Hope it gets better soon. do inversion tables work ? They at least expand the vertebrae and straighten the spine.

It's not Noory or Tommy, that's just stupid. For one, both of them are too doughy to take off into the desert without getting a cap in the ass. Second as stupid as both are, this would be career suicide if they got caught doing this.

After Leo's zeppelin publicly exploded and Neil Shulman's public meltdown here on BellGab. Who knows. But I'm inclined to think it's someone who's very mentally warped and someone we have no idea about.

This whole thing is so sick and upsetting.  This show is such a great thing in so many people's lives. About goddam time for that security beef up. Glad he's got the money for it. And apparently the drive to keep going. I hope the system includes plenty of cameras.

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:21:46 PM

Art did say someone called him and threatened his life. :/

trostol

like i said..i think it stems from previous versions of the show..warning before the show came on...since he came back he hasnt had anything really controversial or conspiratorial

maybe its the smoking man

JamesMcDonald

Sounds like that guy was within 15 feet, Art?

Key Features

15 Foot Reach
    Compact Size
    Contact Stun (Stun Gun Backup)
    Long-Life Replaceable Battery

https://buy.taser.com/collections/weapons/products/x26c?variant=1042167993

trostol

ShayP

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 25, 2015, 11:23:22 PM
Art did say someone called him and threatened his life. :/

Yes.  I'm just saying it could be something else.  He does have a personal life.  Someone may be messing with Art Bell the man...and not Art Bell the host.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:16:23 PM
Obviously the fucktard doing this shit needs to be handled.

Until then, maybe Art builds a nice safe room they can go to.  One where they don't have to sleep on the floor.  When not in use it could be a nice man cave.
Best idea yet.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:13:42 PM
Well, Art has been doing radio for decades now and a lot of strange folks (not us, of course) have been listening.  Some of them might be attracted to him the same way certain sociopaths are attracted to certain celebrities...  and we all know that sometimes doesn't end well.  So yeah, Art needs to harden his target in a big way, and put up SIGNAGE around his yard letting unwanted people know before they enter his property.  Let them know they're being watched and they will be dealt with severely if they go onto his property.
He can't "harden" that place practically.  There's a reason why celebs don't advertise where they live, and usually live behind walls.

SciFiAuthor

Who knows, but Jesus, there are people in this world that need a strong punch in the face and a lecture about how there are more constructive things to do in life than threaten radio hosts.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:17:59 PM
Not directed at anyone in particular but it's probably best to refrain from libeling people by accusing them of being the guy stalking and shooting at Art.

I'm not saying it was Tommy necessarily but just saying that it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Tommy or someone hired by Premiere or by one of Premiere's employees.

albrecht

MITD Time Traveler needs to get "gift memberships" and other than paypal, anonymous, ways to buy, and give, memberships! Christmas is coming up and it, to me, would seem to be a benefit? And, for those of use banned from paypal (or paranoid) the option to buy with a prepaid card etc? And those in other countries? And the gifting thing I think would be awesome!!

the_peeve

The fact the issues seem to happen just before airing or during, is not good. Makes it seems it is show related.

boxman

When you have a guy threatening to kill you and your family if you go on the air, then it surely has everything to do with the show.