• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

trostol

funny..maybe i learned better..i never...have my phone out while walking

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 18, 2015, 11:05:58 PM
If ISIS is so high-tech, couldn't they get a graphic designer to make a properly shaped circle for their flag?

LOL!  It kinda looks like the back of Charlie Brown's head if his hair grew out a little.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Crash Folly on November 18, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
With great pomp and circumstance, I join you, the bellgab community in such a fine endeavor this evening!

Then you're in the wrong fucking place. Take something off and stay a while.

Juan Cena

Quote from: jazmunda on November 18, 2015, 10:59:04 PM

Good Afternoon.

I've been waiting a long time for this show.

Thanks for this show go to nooryisawesome for sending me some info which I passed on to Heather.

I should give you  contact info for Alan Moore or Warren Ellis or Grant Morrison to give to Heather. I sent her some contact info for them, but never heard back.

scottydawg

Remember you little Kyrsters use SKYPE, the most amazing communications program on Earth! Speak the HELL up and get your kisser CLOSE TO THE MIKE! Art is 70 freekin' years old and is going DEEF! :o
And for the love of BIMP stop telling him you used to listen to him as a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old folks don't like hearin' that! >:( >:( >:(

*BIMP= Big Invisible Magic Person!

Ciardelo

If ISIS is so high-tech, couldn't they get a graphic designer to make a properly shaped circle for their flag?

Mega dildos to be upon them

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:07:40 PM
I should give you  contact info for Alan Moore or Warren Ellis or Grant Morrison.

You can go directly to the source: producer@artbell.com

She's very nice.

FLLFlash

My BM's don't come out perfectly round.

Manx

Breaking news! ISIS uses MS paint. Microsoft stock plummits!

SciFiAuthor

It's because it's supposed to be a depiction of a coin from the Umayyad caliphate. They were irregularly shaped.

trostol

Zzzzillion

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 11:06:22 PM
A lot here in Virginia as well.

Buncha' worry warts. In the face of all evidence, I say let's keep the borders porous, take on a bunch of refugees. Let's see what happens.

BOOM!

Did anyone see the soccer match where fans in Turkey booed the moment of silence for Paris and and chanted, en masse, "Allahu Akbar"? Love the religion of peace.

WanagoBleu

Lots of feral humans walking Las Vegas Blvd.....aka as the Strip.

Juan Cena

Quote from: scottydawg on November 18, 2015, 11:08:06 PM
Remember you little Kyrsters use SKYPE, the most amazing communications program on Earth! Speak the HELL up and get your kisser CLOSE TO THE MIKE! Art is 70 freekin' years old and is going DEEF! :o
And for the love of BIMP stop telling him you used to listen to him as a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old folks don't like hearin' that! >:( >:( >:(

*BIMP= Big Invisible Magic Person!

It's worse when you listened to him as a kid, and your forty.