• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2015, 11:49:06 PM
Meetings over. Anyone have recommendations for fabric softeners that are gentle on lightly colored materials?

Depends on the stain. Is it dirt, food, blood, or other bodily fluids?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2015, 11:48:37 PM
What was the movie where the kids made a space ship out of a tilt-a whirl and ended up on an alien craft with adolescent aliens that could only speak in quips from old sitcoms?

Explorers?

zeebo

I think Psychic Treadmill Repairman may be related to Linus from Peanuts.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:54:01 PM
Never use fabric softener and try to air dry if possible...out on the line...in the sun...next to the cross building area of the yard...
I just throw shit in the machine with Tide, i rarely sort colors.
I dont dress to impress, most of the clothes i wear are Harley shirts or some anti religious quote.
I dont wear anti religions shirts when i teach the seniors computers though, they dont like that.
When I'm at home you all know what i wear.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nbirnes on November 17, 2015, 11:55:03 PM
Yes. I think he was a mere post office employee, and wanted to make himself more important for the book. That's bad, but to admit it would be the right thing to do.
And I only have this on distant hearsay.

*laughs*  Yeah, he admitted it after he was outted.....he's one noble SoB.

Don't you get it?  Guys like Schmitt are what's destroying the credibility of ufology and serious researchers.

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:16:44 PM
;D  You posted awhile back about TuneIn and it made me avoid paying for it.  Thank you.

I never pay for it.

nbirnes

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2015, 12:01:31 AM
*laughs*  Yeah, he admitted it after he was outted.....he's one noble SoB.

Don't you get it?  Guys like Schmitt are what's destroying the credibility of ufology and serious researchers.

Here's where I make a distinction: if the premise of the book is to try to find answers to real mysteries and if the book's reporting has mostly held up after being thoroughly vetted by the community, I will give the personality of the reporter a pass.

If, however, the premise of the book is to hoax outright ... I just give it a pass.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 18, 2015, 12:00:38 AM
I just throw shit in the machine with Tide, i rarely sort colors.
I dont dress to impress, most of the clothes i wear are Harley shirts or some anti religious quote.
I dont wear anti religions shirts when i teach the seniors computers though, they dont like that.
When I'm at home you all know what i wear.

I use All with no perfume or color as I have sensitive skin.  No fabric softener at all because the feel of the rough fabric makes me feel like a man. My natural scent is enough.  I once was told I smell like bananas and lavender.  Nevermind.
I dress casual.  I also look great in a suit.  Hard to do for a big guy.
I don't have any messages on my clothes.
When I'm at home I wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt that accents my man-boobs.  Pizza delivery guys dig me.

Uncle Duke

I'm still amazed at the number of people who bought the CGI UFO "photos" from Haiti.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:06:12 AM
I use All with no perfume or color as I have sensitive skin.  No fabric softener at all because the feel of the rough fabric makes me feel like a man. My natural scent is enough.  I once was told I smell like bananas and lavender.  Nevermind.
When I'm at home I wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt that accents my man-boobs.  Pizza delivery guys dig me.

I guess you are one of those guys that wear gas station underwear that Batemen is working to abolish

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nbirnes on November 18, 2015, 12:05:12 AM
Here's where I make a distinction: if the premise of the book is to try to find answers to real mysteries and if the book's reporting has mostly held up after being thoroughly vetted by the community, I will give the personality of the reporter a pass.

If, however, the premise of the book is to hoax outright ... I just give it a pass.

*shakes head* 

Ciardelo

OK. I'll leave you with this: It's hard for teenage boys to fake it.

Mega D's y'all. I'll be listening and watching on my tablet.

Barfly

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 18, 2015, 12:04:12 AM
I never pay for it.
I got it for free, it takes the ads away, if you are stuck on 3G someplace it does help.
I got a $50 Google play gift card for my B-Day last year.
I think i bought 3 apps, hope its not expired

trostol

does Barfly know you have sensitive skin?

Rix Gins

LMFAO!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 18, 2015, 12:08:35 AM
OK. I'll leave you with this: It's hard for teenage boys to fake it.

Mega D's y'all. I'll be listening and watching on my tablet.
Later C

FLLFlash

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 17, 2015, 11:23:36 PM
Curry is an unearthly beast. That's something Art should cover.

That and such a lovable fuzzball at the same time. Take THAT LBJ!

Barfly

I have nothing to add to that.
You are speaking in a language i cant decipher.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:07:47 AM
I guess you are one of those guys that wear gas station underwear that Batemen is working to abolish

LOL!  Nope.  Hanes or Duluth Trading. The gusset makes a big difference.  The stuff bateman sponsors is above my pay grade.