• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151116 - Jill Heinerth - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

Auslandia

I'm recording hoagie so pls fuck with him so I have something interesting to listen to lol

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 17, 2015, 01:26:03 AM
Hoaxland open lines is pretty convincing evidence, Barfly.
Lets hope its good.
Anybody think we may get another rerun this week?
If so Hoagie is just about done

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 01:28:44 AM
Lets hope its good.
Anybody think we may get another rerun this week?
If so Hoagie is just about done

I'd say it's highly likely.

albrecht

Quote from: Manx on November 17, 2015, 01:27:15 AM
There are also people who think the earth is concave. pretty messed up eh
The concave, and/or hollow, is even more of a good show or, at least thought/math, experiment. I seem to recall some Arab scholar has a mathematical system that shows the convex earth 'works' math-wise but, as most say, Occam's Razor and better described as is.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Manx on November 17, 2015, 01:27:15 AM
There are also people who think the earth is concave. pretty messed up eh

Insane people are super entertaining.

Where is the bottom of the concave earth? Detroit?

I mean I just started listening but the small thread and lack of calls makes me thinks this show wasn't very interesting tonight. It doesn't really look like a fun topic unless there are underwater UFO bases

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 01:26:48 AM
I'm almost done with this drawing. gonna do some double time drinking to catch up ;D

Gotta' lotta' ground to make up. Pour a triple and let's go watch Hoagland fizzle and fade.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 17, 2015, 01:34:09 AM
I mean I just started listening but the small thread and lack of calls makes me thinks this show wasn't very interesting tonight. It doesn't really look like a fun topic unless there are underwater UFO bases

she seems like a vanilla underwater cave diver. and by vanilla i mean shes not talking about aliens or under water arcologies etc

Zzzzillion

Total snooze fest. Kinda like the million-uses-for-poop guy.

Noorynoid

She could have told a little white 'lie' just to spice up her story I suppose. I'm pretty gullible.

Auslandia

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 01:36:22 AM
she seems like a vanilla underwater cave diver. and by vanilla i mean shes not talking about aliens or under water arcologies etc

She's part of the truth embargo.  Ask her about cydonia

Ciardelo

I've been enjoying it. She had a neat story about the Antarctic.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 01:36:22 AM

What is the point than? I mean you myswell just get Rick Steves on as a guest. At least we'd have fun with Trostol if that happen. Where is he?

Barfly

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 17, 2015, 01:36:01 AM
Gotta' lotta' ground to make up. Pour a triple and let's go watch Hoagland fizzle and fade.
I try not to "Drink N Draw"  ;D
I submitted a costly mistake once.
I'm done now and drinking double shots of Jim Beam

Auslandia

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 17, 2015, 01:38:23 AM
What is the point than? I mean you myswell just get Rick Steves on as a guest. At least we'd have fun with Trostol if that happen. Where is he?

Rick Steves will talk about weed though

albrecht

Maybe a bit disappointed...until you fathom, hey see what I did there, diving into friggin caves filled with water! Granted imagination might be lacking in some people these days and it aint a iphone press screen game but FUCK....that, to me, sounds, like a scary, interesting thing! Just not as good as a tale teller, unfortunately.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 17, 2015, 01:38:23 AM

Art seems to be into it lol, i assume hes playing some more fallout

Auslandia

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 01:40:49 AM
Maybe a bit disappointed...until you fathom, hey see what I did there, diving into friggin caves filled with water! Granted imagination might be lacking in some people these days and it aint a iphone pres screen game but FUCK....that, to me, sounds, like a scary, interesting thing!

For me to poop on!

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 01:41:01 AM
Art seems to be into it lol, i assume hes playing some more fallout

I hope he doesn't miss Hoaxland open lines@!

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 01:39:39 AM
I try not to "Drink N Draw"  ;D
I submitted a costly mistake once.
I'm done now and drinking double shots of Jim Beam

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Auslandia on November 17, 2015, 01:41:29 AM
For me to poop on!

TRIUMPH!

Funniest post of the thread right there.

Now I want a cigar.

And a dog puppet.

SciFiAuthor

Destroying the planet no longer matters when you develop the technology to conserve it.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 01:40:49 AM
Maybe a bit disappointed...until you fathom, hey see what I did there, diving into friggin caves filled with water! Granted imagination might be lacking in some people these days and it aint a iphone press screen game but FUCK....that, to me, sounds, like a scary, interesting thing! Just not as good as a tale teller, unfortunately.
cave diving is mostly only interesting to other cave divers. As a cave diver, I think what she has accomplished pretty amazing.