• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151116 - Jill Heinerth - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

Zzzzillion

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 17, 2015, 12:28:28 AM
Looks like it would be good eating.

Dip any creepy looking ocean-dweller in drawn butter and wash it down with white wine.

jazmunda

I knew a guy who got the bends once and I had to introduce myself to him everytime I saw him.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2015, 12:30:52 AM
I knew a guy who got the bends once and I had to introduce myself to him everytime I saw him.

I knew someone like that ... not because of the bends though ... he was retarded.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 17, 2015, 12:30:14 AM
Dip any creepy looking ocean-dweller in drawn butter and wash it down with white wine.

Yum! Enjoy 'em while ya can cuz radiation cooks you from the inside  :o

starrmtn001

Greetings and welcome to BellGab.  Post often. ;D

FLLFlash

Most cases of DCS are not that severe. If I was going to be that impaired I would just as soon croak.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 17, 2015, 12:25:39 AM
The same people who bitch and moan about their privacy will post the most personal info on their fb pages--under their real names!  I'm there under an alias only, and never post pics of myself or my family. If you've noticed, when a story hits the news, it's often accompanied by people's personal photos off fb.  Essentially fb is a huge photo library and a cache of personal info free for anyone's use or misuse.  Most people there don't know or care to bother with the complicated privacy settings.
Ding ding ding ding. Right on the money Lieutenant.

Barfly

I'm a Pastafarian, also a member of the Church of the SubGenius, all hail Bob Dobbs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 12:35:16 AM
I'm a Pastafarian, also a member of the Church of the SubGenius, all hail Bob Dobbs

Slack to you, good sir!

the_peeve

I am a avid follower of the Church of Bob Loblaw.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 17, 2015, 12:28:52 AM
Which part on "anarchist" do you not understand?  ;D

Remember, V for Vendetta first appeared in the early 80's during the height of the Thatcher era. Parliament was seen less as a symbol of democracy and more as a symbol of subverted, oppressive government.
I stand corrected. I should not have used the anarchist term, typing too fast. I meant these 'progressives' and 'occupy' who were using them. I totally understand Bukunin, terrorism, and even just pure nihilism; which might be a more logical choice if going down the crazy path (ok not "understand" meaning accept, I'm not condoning in any of these cases! Ok NSA, DIA, etc? Heck I wish you would take them out instead of letting them come across our open-border or giving them scholarships.)

Church of the flying spaghetti monster ?? ?? ??
These fuckers are certifiable.
They even see things in the rocks on Mars too ?
Sound like some one we know ?? Har har har.  ;D
Church of the flying spaghetti monster

Barfly

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2015, 12:36:10 AM
Slack to you, good sir!
Our almighty leader Bob Dobbs has taught me well in the art of slacking

Zzzzillion

Quote from: the_peeve on November 17, 2015, 12:36:44 AM
I am a avid follower of the Church of Bob Loblaw.

That's my fantasy football team's name, and we appreciate the support.

FLLFlash

I'm such a sucker for the DISCO Art plays. Soooooo good!

albrecht

I know some guys like that. They are drunks. Then, again, I also, sometimes, only remember people names when I'm drunk. But, in defense, if you only see people at certain drunken events, maybe once a year? Who can blame me?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 12:39:26 AM
I know some guys like that. They are drunks. Then, again, I also, sometimes, only remember people names when I'm drunk. But, in defense, if you only see people at certain drunken events, maybe once a year? Who can blame me?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

FLLFlash

The problem solving Art started to describe is just exactly how it works.

Barfly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 17, 2015, 12:37:23 AM
Church of the flying spaghetti monster ?? ?? ??
These fuckers are certifiable.
They even see things in the rocks on Mars too ?
Sound like some one we know ?? Har har har.  ;D
Church of the flying spaghetti monster
The entire thing mocks religion, if you dont know the history of it look it up

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 12:38:11 AM
Our almighty leader Bob Dobbs has taught me well in the art of slacking

Excellent! The Man's always trying to rob us of our precious slack.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 12:35:16 AM

Art really needs to interview the guy who started the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 12:39:26 AM

I'm drunk right now and it's fun.

xphile

Midnight in the oasis. Lay your camels to bed.. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 17, 2015, 12:40:13 AM
It's a pleasure to meet you.
This is where I use social cues, make vague references to kids (without pegging myself down to if I know how many he has and what gender), talk sports, or weather, or fishing, or hunting, or fall back on some well-known story from college days involving people I think he knows.....but if not can be explained as "good times" reminded me being here....

Barfly

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 17, 2015, 12:42:13 AM
Art really needs to interview the guy who started the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
I would listen for sure, i think im gonna shoot off a E-Mail to Heather tomorrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 12:40:54 AM
The entire thing mocks religion, if you dont know the history of it look it up
They sound like a fun bunch. ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 12:45:16 AM
This is where I use social cues, make vague references to kids (without pegging myself down to if I know how many he has and what gender), talk sports, or weather, or fishing, or hunting, or fall back on some well-known story from college days involving people I think he knows.....but if not can be explained as "good times" reminded me being here....

It's a pleasure to meet you.  ;D