• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)

Started by albrecht, November 13, 2015, 03:50:16 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2015, 12:45:24 PM
I'd rather have a civilian carrying who is ex-military, for example, than many police (who train very little actually.) We have, thank you constant war-policy, a lot of veterans around. I encourage them to stay armed and profile people and stand ready. But in any event when confronted I'll take the risk of an errant shot by a 'civilian' than the sure-shot of the Muslim terrorist. Even if it makes the Muslim wait a split second before shooting someone else- that might be enough for others to escape, a police sniper to take a shot, someone to rush him, etc. If you are going to die, die on your feet not knees. I still am more "afraid" of drunk and bad drivers, illegal aliens (who also love to drink and drive,) floods, tornadoes, urban "youths" etc than terrorists and/or Muslims because more statistically possible, but clearly we should control our borders and second guess policies such as encouraging and importing "refugees" and Muslim militants.

A civilian who was ex-military is the best-case scenario. Fair enough, in that situation you might get a better result. More likely, you will get some oaf who wants to be a hero who can't deliver on what his ego prompts him to do. Your example is deliberately shifty. I don't know that we can assume that your typical Muslim terrorist has ice-water in their veins either. Most of them are pumped full of indoctrination, but I am sure they are as scared as anyone else would be. It's one thing making a video, but I am sure they are still conflicted, like most other potential suicides. Having some yahoo fill the place with lead immediately may bring things to a head too quickly, so the police/army don't have a chance to respond.

I don't have any more time for these fuckers than you, but going balls-out in any situation like this is likely to lead to more bloody outcomes than anything else.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 14, 2015, 01:15:41 PM
  Quite likely. Hopefully, India gets a green light and gets their wish.

I think an ISIS nuke via Pakistan detonated in the USA, could actually lead us to consider rebuking our great ally Pakistan. They make the Saudis look like Australia.
I'm friends with some Pakistanis and she tells me when she goes back to see relatives that she cannot leave the family compound and has to cover her head on the drive to it to/from the airport and will never go into town (even a small town or larger city.) He says that it was the Saudi money that ruined Pakistan and spread the crazy Islam in schools etc. She said as a girl she could go to school, no head covering, etc. He says the British made India (and Pakistan) good, legal system, schools, etc but now almost all vestiges of civilization has left Pakistan and he will never go back.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2015, 01:50:34 PM
A civilian who was ex-military is the best-case scenario. Fair enough, in that situation you might get a better result. More likely, you will get some oaf who wants to be a hero who can't deliver on what his ego prompts him to do. Your example is deliberately shifty. I don't know that we can assume that your typical Muslim terrorist has ice-water in their veins either. Most of them are pumped full of indoctrination, but I am sure they are as scared as anyone else would be. It's one thing making a video, but I am sure they are still conflicted, like most other potential suicides. Having some yahoo fill the place with lead immediately may bring things to a head too quickly, so the police/army don't have a chance to respond.

I don't have any more time for these fuckers than you, but going balls-out in any situation like this is likely to lead to more bloody outcomes than anything else.
You are likely right but since we've had concealed carry here I've seen no issues, haven't been shot, and nothing on the news etc about bad incidents. Anecdotal but still the crime level has remained level, basically, and that is on an open-border with a narco-state. Actually growing up around people with guns and a state where there is likely more guns than people (including those flooding across the border) I still have yet to know anyone shot but I also can understand that a gun by its nature can escalate or accelerate something that could've just been a fight or a good crying drunk into a shooting or suicide and so I think people should have them secured, away from children, away from being stolen (like keeping in your car or truck when not in it,) etc. But I have no problem with civilians carrying. Even if it makes the Muslim or other criminal just think twice or second guess before trying something.
ps: you are right. If you ever see the pre-suicide-bombing vids etc you see that often the terrorist is pretty darn afraid or even regretful but often they take drugs and have handlers to 'encourage' them. They also threaten families, use retards, small children who don't understand, etc to get them to do it. In other cases though they are true believers and have no problem with it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2015, 01:51:07 PM
I'm friends with some Pakistanis and she tells me when she goes back to see relatives that she cannot leave the family compound and has to cover her head on the drive to it to/from the airport and will never go into town (even a small town or larger city.) He says that it was the Saudi money that ruined Pakistan and spread the crazy Islam in schools etc. She said as a girl she could go to school, no head covering, etc. He says the British made India (and Pakistan) good, legal system, schools, etc but now almost all vestiges of civilization has left Pakistan and he will never go back.

I had a professor some years ago(2005) who echoes that, he visited his place of birth in 1994(having not been there since late 70's) and said it was decayed and festering with "Afghan Arabs" who were Salafist and my professor being a Christian convert knew that trip would be his last there.

albrecht

Meanwhile the BLM 'activists' and other spoiled-brat crybabies at Mizzou, and elsewhere, are complaining that the Paris attacks are taking the spotlight away from their troubles. Some of their twitters are laughable, if not so sad.

And at least two of the Muslim attackers were "refugees" and even registered as such in Greece. At least one held a Syrian passport. Note that we still accept that as id even though we know that they have been faked and real passport making material from Syria has been seized by ISIS and other rebels. And Obama wants to ACCELERATE and STREAMLINE the ability of "refugees" to come here.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2015, 04:18:41 PM
Meanwhile the BLM 'activists' and other spoiled-brat crybabies at Mizzou, and elsewhere, are complaining that the Paris attacks are taking the spotlight away from their troubles. Some of their twitters are laughable, if not so sad.

Shocked by their restraint in not professing their admiration for the attacks. They're closer to the attackers mindset than the victims.

bateman

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 14, 2015, 04:39:44 PM
   Shocked by their restraint in not professing their admiration for the attacks. They're closer to the attackers mindset than the victims.

Hence the crybully description.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/crybully-assaults-free-speech-mizzou-yale-beyond/

bateman

Sky News just aired a promo showing migrants streaming into Europe with some goofy uplifting music playing. Might want to rethink that?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2015, 04:45:27 PM
Hence the crybully description.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/crybully-assaults-free-speech-mizzou-yale-beyond/

These bozos are Def Comedy Jam material. The most absurd, laughable clowns imaginable. Incapable of being parodied. Brillo-headed goofs.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2015, 04:48:33 PM
Sky News just aired a promo showing migrants streaming into Europe with some goofy uplifting music playing. Might want to rethink that?
http://www.walb.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans
Obama wants to ACCELERATE the speed in which unvetted, basically, "refugees" can enter the USA:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refugees-u-s-centres-1.3308576

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2015, 04:55:55 PM
http://www.walb.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans
Obama wants to ACCELERATE the speed in which unvetted, basically, "refugees" can enter the USA:

Just more brilliant decision making from the president who brought you "we don't have a strategy yet" and "al-Qaeda's JV team".

AZ/CO

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 14, 2015, 04:39:44 PM

+1

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2015, 04:55:55 PM

Obama is really going all out he wants the US destroyed before he leaves office no wonder he wanted our guns.

Eddie Coyle

Ishmael Omar Mostefai?

When will the Baha'i just let us live in peace?

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2015, 06:49:53 PM
I imagine many of you have read Graeme Wood's piece already, but if you haven't:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
Great article. I would hope Obama and the rest of our leaders would read it and take heed. Every-time they spout off about Islam being peaceful and how we must accept and accommodate it in our lands they should re-read this article. We continue to make this mistake, instead of bombing the Serbs (and Chinese Embassy) we should've supported them. I hope we let Russia and the Serbs solve the situation since we don't have the balls to call it like it is.

Mild Bill

During the American Civil War, Union General William Tecumseh Sherman, the first advocate of "total war", wrote..."War is hell...War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

During World War II, the United States Army Air Forces bombed enemy cities and killed more non-combatant men, women and children than combatants. The USAAF nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ending the Japanese will to resist...no more suicidal kamikazes.

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2015, 06:49:53 PM
I imagine many of you have read Graeme Wood's piece already, but if you haven't:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Thank you for posting this, bateman. I'm shocked that the world governments have yet to take them seriously. This is not just some extremist religious movement. They are time travellers of the worst kind. The only comparison I can come up with in modern pop culture is the Borg from Star Trek The Next Generation- only in their case, dragging humanity back into a violent dark age with no hope of a future.

Eddie Coyle

ISIS wants an apocalypse? We should oblige. Every living creature in Raqqa should look like...

Mild Bill

Quote from: pyewacket on November 14, 2015, 10:45:42 PM
Thank you for posting this, bateman. I'm shocked that the world governments have yet to take them seriously. This is not just some extremist religious movement. They are time travellers of the worst kind. The only comparison I can come up with in modern pop culture is the Borg from Star Trek The Next Generation- only in their case, dragging humanity back into a violent dark age with no hope of a future.

If they're a religion of peace, have them denounce and eliminate their violent radicals...if not, start killing them all...Let Allah sort them out.
The Free World can not...will not...should not tolerate them.  Enough, already!  How many of these attacks do we have to endure?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 14, 2015, 10:52:31 PM
  ISIS wants an apocalypse? We should oblige. Every living creature in Raqqa should look like...
I'd settle for a dozen B-52s loaded out with MK83s visiting Hell on Raqqah daily. It may not be the Apocalypse but they'll think it is.  Send a UAV along to make quality color HD video for Al Jazeera; those crappy IR vids won't do it justice, and sure as hell don't intimidate anyone; nor do sporadic strikes with polite 250 lbs bombs from an FA-18.

Mild Bill

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 14, 2015, 11:44:29 PM
I'd settle for a dozen B-52s loaded out with MK83s visiting Hell on Raqqah daily. It may not be the Apocalypse but they'll think it is.  Send a UAV along to make quality color HD video for Al Jazeera; those crappy IR vids won't do it justice, and sure as hell don't intimidate anyone; nor do sporadic strikes with polite 250 lbs bombs from an FA-18.

That's a damn good start...but only a start. 

As General Maximus ordered..."Unleash Hell"

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Mild Bill on November 14, 2015, 11:17:02 PM
If they're a religion of peace, have them denounce and eliminate their violent radicals...if not, start killing them all...Let Allah sort them out.
The Free World can not...will not...should not tolerate them.  Enough, already!  How many of these attacks do we have to endure?
9/11 was executed out by Saudi nationals...our response was to sell SA more military advanced hardware. We should have made this scourge the Arab world's problem decades ago but they have the oil. Until they perceive islamist terrorism as a cost to themselves, the despots on the Arabian Peninsula won't act.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 14, 2015, 11:44:29 PM

I'd certainly take that option as well. I just know our leaders can't hold their mud and after a few hours of condemnation from the usual suspects, the campaign would subside.

"But we got their number 2!!!!"  we've caught more number two's than a Taco Bell bathroom. Number 3 always seem to step in seamlessly.

Eddie Coyle

We could start beating OPEC by banning Nascar races. That's an austerity plan I will advocate for.

It's been 24 hours and the new top story on the internet is "Kylie Jenner wears a low-cut dress".

No one has the stomach (or chest) for war. We have already lost.

Mild Bill

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 15, 2015, 12:01:19 AM
9/11 was executed out by Saudi nationals...our response was to sell SA more military advanced hardware. We should have made this scourge the Arab world's problem decades ago but they have the oil. Until they perceive islamist terrorism as a cost to themselves, the despots on the Arabian Peninsula won't act.

Yemen seems to be putting up a good fight against the Saudis...what do you think?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 15, 2015, 12:39:04 AM
It's been 24 hours and the new top story on the internet is "Kylie Jenner wears a low-cut dress".

No one has the stomach (or chest) for war. We have already lost.

Not on our news. Yesterday the BBC NEWS channel was only about Paris. Nothing else. Today it's about 80%.

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 14, 2015, 12:53:01 PM
The operative word in your comment is "train".  I don't believe that a bunch of people packing 9mms with an NRA CCW course card would have made a bit of difference in Paris, except to draw heavy automatic fire to those around them.  Even in military training, its rare to receive training for such situations.  A guy with a 9mm may stop an intruder in the kitchen. Thinking he's a defense against organized and trained fighters with assault rifles is the stuff of movies Stephan Steven Seagal movies.

So you will put your faith in the herd having enough more interesting critters than yourself.  I would rather you had the means to defend your life instead of counting on someone else to do it. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

NO!  Going balls out against these assholes is exactly what is called for.  Extreme explosive violence right back in their face.  They are counting on everyone cowering in fear.  Farouk and Ahmed kick in the door of the restaurant where you are waiting for your reserved table.  Turning into the attack and counter attacking slows them down, jams them up in the doorway or vestibule.  Their plan is now derailed....for the moment.

You have taken away the advantage of surprise, the shock and awe.  But you are alone. You must disarm, kill or maim these assholes before they recover and steamroll through the restaurant. Now is the time that you are face to face with these murderous assholes that you need to pull your pistol or knife, strike with hands and feet, push your thumb into their eyes, reach up and rake their face grabbing their lower lip and pulling it fm their face...........anything and everything.  You are the whirlwind of rage.  You are the defender of your life.

Or you can wait to die.  As the 'professionals' attempt to negotiate with individuals who will not negotiate and are happily and busily sawing off heads.