jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

Thu Nov 12 â€" Dr. Gillian Holloway â€" Lucid Dreaming

http://artbell.com/thu-nov-12-dr-gillian-holloway-lucid-dreaming/

QuoteWebsites: http://FlashOfSpirit.com  http://lifetreks.com

Dr. Gillian Holloway has been on the faculty of Marylhurst University in Portland Oregon for 21 years, and is dedicated to making dreams more accessible to everyone. Her research into the meaning of dreams is known internationally and she is the author of four books on working with dream messages to change our lives. Her work has been featured in The Washington Post, The New York Times Health Blog, magazines such as Shape, Allure, Cosmopolitan, Self, and Women’s World. She is a veteran of over 500 radio and television interviews. She leads private dream discussion groups, and appears as a trainer and speaker for those interested in dream analysis.

coaster

I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but that Dr. J sounds like a fourteen year old with a cold.

starrmtn001

phrodo

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:00:29 PM
Where's Art?

Edit: Oh there he is.

There was a bit of a delay there at the start and it cut in kinda after a toooo long uncomfortable silence. Had me worried for a moment. Let's hope it wasn't Art playing another gag on us.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 12, 2015, 10:59:23 PM
I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but that Dr. J sounds like a fourteen year old with a cold.

He sounds way worse than he is.

Zzzzillion

"Hey Art, why don't any two UFO's look alike?"

I know I know!!

Because they don't exist.

Whaddo I win?

trostol

Zzzzillion

Oh yeah, Art. The middle east is all our fault.

Yep, if we'd stayed out of it it'd be sunshine, roses, and peace for all over there.

Yep.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 12, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

I know I know!!

Whaddo I win?

It's due to mind manipulation. How each individual processes what's been projected varies by individual.

jazmunda

I have never been able to have a lucid dream. As soon as I realize I am dreaming I always wake up.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 12, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

I know I know!!

Whaddo I win?
A jar of alien goo! ;D

FLLFlash

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:06:29 PM
I have never been able to have a lucid dream. As soon as I realize I am dreaming I always wake up.

You may not have done enough drugs when you were younger.