• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151104 - Deborah Moffitt - A True Haunting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 04, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

VtaGeezer

Report about the carrier that I saw said it was Reagan and the Chinese Kilo never surfaced.  I think Art was reading an account of an incident several years ago.

Art has a different view on world politics cuz he went to the Philippines, lol.  Still parrots MSM propaganda about the latest manufactured boogey men, still on that red menace bullshit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 11:16:18 PM
That was supposed to be one of those private boudoir portraits!  I've been used again.
Don't trust Inglorius Bitch either.  She is selling 5x7 and 8x10s

AppealPlay

I wish LMH would have spent the whole three hours yesterday talking about the binary code sergeant bullshit.  That was a fun story.

Quote from: TigerLily on November 04, 2015, 11:13:23 PM
Good Evening, Gablings

Ohhhh....zeeeeebo!
Greetings Sister Tiger :)
So what went down between you and the dapper squirrel after you guys left the thread last night ? ;)
You didn't happen to see any levitating acorns did you ? ;) ;D ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 04, 2015, 11:17:22 PM
Report about the carrier that I saw said it was Reagan and the Chinese Kilo never surfaced.  I think Art was reading an account of an incident several years ago.
I believe in 2006 one surfaced within torpedo range without being detected.  If memory still serves me correctly.  I think it was like 9 miles away though, not like in the movies.

AppealPlay

I wonder who's going to replace RCH when/if he leaves...I'm still on Team Punnett.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 04, 2015, 11:20:38 PM
I wonder who's going to replace RCH when/if he leaves...I'm still on Team Punnett.

Knapp. It'll never happen, but Knapp.

AppealPlay

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2015, 11:21:12 PM
Knapp. It'll never happen, but Knapp.

That'd be cool, too.  He'd come on air and I'd immediately smell whiskey and cigarettes.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 04, 2015, 11:18:43 PM
I wish LMH would have spent the whole three hours yesterday talking about the binary code sergeant bullshit.  That was a fun story.

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 04, 2015, 11:19:34 PM
Greetings Sister Tiger :)
So what went down between you and the dapper squirrel after you guys left the thread last night ? ;)
You didn't happen to see any levitating acorns did you ? ;) ;D ;D ;D
No..but the earth moved. well, at least the tree branch

coaster

When she says the entity left she means she got tired of writing stupid shit on her mirrors and staging fake photos.

Barfly

I just looked at this woman picture, she looks like a crazy broad with a bunch of cats