• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

coaster

Quote from: Kolchak on November 03, 2015, 11:18:25 PM
I'm sort of megastructure-d out. Until we get new data, there isn't much more to say.
X3

AppealPlay

The Wormhole won't load for me.  It's a breakdown in physics.

Rix Gins

Art probably likes to have Linda as a guest. She gives him plenty of smoking time, what with her prerecorded interviews and prepared papers she reads from as if she is answering questions off the top of her head.  Art called her out on it once, years ago when he said she was reading an answer, but that he was ok with it.  That's her style though, so more power to her.   

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 03, 2015, 11:20:18 PM
I didn't listen to it, but didn't LMH do the Keppler star structure story on C2C last week?  She was scheduled.

She did a segment on it.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 11:18:11 PM
or ..or we could just wait til we get more facts

Hey bro, don't pop my suspension-of-disbelief bubble!  I mean to go to LMH-land tonite.  Reality can wait till tomorrow.   ;)

coaster

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:20:55 PM
I smoked those for years, they were really smooth but you always got bits of tobacco in your mouth.
Thats a small price to pay for no throat-scratch.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2015, 11:21:40 PM
Hey bro, don't pop my suspension-of-disbelief bubble!  I mean to go to LMH-land tonite.  Reality can wait till tomorrow.   ;)

i am the voice of sort of reason around here dammit!!! lol

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 03, 2015, 11:12:58 PM
Did he say anything about pedophiles? Or is that your own dirty mind? And do you think it's natural for a 61 year old to marry someone about forty years younger than himself? Nothing creepy about that, huh?

He was inferring that Art has those tendencies, yes.

And I have a question for you, you fucking smartass.  If you think that lowly of Art, why are you constantly on this forum and listening to his show?  What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2015, 11:21:27 PM
Art probably likes to have Linda as a guest. She gives him plenty of smoking time, what with her prerecorded interviews and prepared papers she reads from as if she is answering questions off the top of her head.  Art called her out on it once, years ago when he said she was reading an answer, but that he was ok with it.  That's her style though, so more power to her.   
I believe he said he quit smoking. He does gum or lozenges now.

Noorynoid

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 03, 2015, 11:19:20 PM
I sent her show dates and times for the clips from the show back then and never heard back from her.
f

I emailed her pics and a story of my neighbor's mutilated cow (missing tongue, ears, eyes and no blood) and never heard back from her either.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:20:55 PM
I smoked those for years, they were really smooth but you always got bits of tobacco in your mouth.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 03, 2015, 11:19:20 PM
I sent her show dates and times for the clips from the show back then and never heard back from her.
Not surprised. We buzzkilled her paradigm . . . .

VtaGeezer

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 11:18:11 PM
or ..or we could just wait til we get more facts
I'm patient but 1500 years is pushing it.

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:22:42 PM

And I have a question for you, you fucking smartass.  If you think that lowly of Art, why are you constantly on this forum and listening to his show?  What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sometimes I find the show amusing. Sometimes tedious. I can listen or not listen as I choose. And I can have any opinions I want on any variety of subjects. And you can kiss my rosy-red ass if you don't like it, you self-righteous fuckwit.

AppealPlay

Sometimes I feel like Keith runs Art's show on his old 386.  The site is completely down now, not just the Wormhole page.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 03, 2015, 11:25:33 PM
Sometimes I find the show amusing. Sometimes tedious. I can listen or not listen as I choose. And I can have any opinions I want on any variety of subjects. And you can kiss my rosy-red ass if you don't like it, you self-righteous fuckwit.

Ah, shut the fuck up, ya hypocritical asshole.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:23:29 PM
f

I emailed her pics and a story of my neighbor's mutilated cow (missing tongue, ears, eyes and no blood) and never heard back from her either.

That's surprising.  I've emailed her maybe 3-4 times over the years, always got a polite, meaningful response.  One of those responses took several months, but she did answer it.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 03, 2015, 11:23:13 PM
I believe he said he quit smoking. He does gum or lozenges now.

Good for him, he always had a problem with cigarettes, could not break the habit. I was fortunate and quit on my own.

Art

Pfft, in 1500 years those aliens would have also mastered time travel, of course, and may have sent those dyson vacuums into the past from the future.   :o

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 03, 2015, 11:26:00 PM
Sometimes I feel like Keith runs Art's show on his old 386.  The site is completely down now, not just the Wormhole page.

its only arts page, hoaglands is up

albrecht

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:24:18 PM

Just one of the cool things of OTR are the commercials for smokes. Amazing. I actually remember thinking in London that a street/area was named after the cigs.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:22:42 PM

Donald Noory ... express not unpopular opinions here, however rational, unless prepared to suffer a weak-minded verbal assault. Usually from this dipshit.

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:26:53 PM
Ah, shut the fuck up, ya hypocritical asshole.

And you keep jumping at badger bait, dumbass.