• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151102 - Cody Lundin - Survival - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 02, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Catsmile on November 02, 2015, 11:57:34 PM
Google, Bing, Ask Jeeves, Yahoo, Dogpile... I hear the intertubes are full of it.

Jaz in 2 weeks.

Donald Noory

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 03, 2015, 12:04:21 AM
Sorry Cody, but I like the word survival....

battle ye not with monsters lest ye become a monster

coaster

I remember he complained about how the dual survivor show wanted him to jump into freezing water to demonstrate hypothermia. He got on their case about it being unsafe. This is the same guy who refused to wear shoes during a taping of the show where they were in knee-high snow, and choose instead to wear a pair of socks. Smart guy...
Drop this guy off on a glacier with nothing but a pair of boots and he would eat them instead of wear them.

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 03, 2015, 12:06:13 AM
battle ye not with monsters lest ye become a monster

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 03, 2015, 12:04:07 AM
There are no safe words where I come from.

I'm strong enough.  Please....as I drape the pearl green satin robe over my shoulders and start to walk away, just cause me to pause, reach out, and touch my stubbly face.

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
I remember he complained about how the dual survivor show wanted him to jump into freezing water to demonstrate hypothermia. He got on their case about it being unsafe. This is the same guy who refused to wear shoes during a taping of the show where they were in knee-high snow, and choose instead to wear a pair of socks. Smart guy...
TBT water will give you hypothermia lots quicker than snow or cold air. It sucks the heat out of you much, much faster. That being said, I'll take my mukluks.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2015, 12:08:38 AM
I'm strong enough.  Please....as I drape the pearl green satin robe over my shoulders and start to walk away, just cause me to pause, reach out, and touch my stubbly face.

Just make sure you've got the goods.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Orson! Put the cow down!

Catsmile

... Someone is still butthurt over TV.
Sometimes you survive sometimes you don't.
I could die going down my stairs, slip in the tub.
Survival is dangerous my it's very nature.

coaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 03, 2015, 12:09:20 AM
TBT water will give you hypothermia lots quicker than snow or cold air. It sucks the heat out of you much, much faster. That being said, I'll take my mukluks.
I'm just saying, if you want legit survival training don't listen to a guy who would rather sacrifice his life than wear a pair of shoes.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 03, 2015, 12:09:43 AM
Just make sure you've got the goods.

Ample man-boobs.  If I wore a bra it would be a 62 B.  :D

Donald Noory

Chris Farley would have done a good version of this guy on SNL.