• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151020 - David Jacobs - Hubrids Part II Take II - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 20, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

Spinner

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Spinner on October 20, 2015, 10:17:00 PM
I got that. But what I'd like to know is specifics. Got any links I can go read?

Just listen.  :)  You decide.  If after the show you want me to point you to any links I'll do so.

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 20, 2015, 10:16:44 PM
What if the scientists at CERN are really Hubrids?  Maybe they want to get rid of us all.
We'll just jump to a different timeline. ;)

Just hooked a laptop to a 80 inch TV with theater surround sound. Consumerism is pretty bad ass.

Robert

I hope I'm not asking here for something already posted, but I've been distracted.  Anyone have a direct link to the funny story Mr. Bell alluded to on his Web site?  It's not obvious from the front page which link it is.  TIA.

Designx

Quote from: Spinner on October 20, 2015, 10:12:55 PM

What makes you say he's a hack?

Umm human/alien hybrids? We aren't talking about illegal Mexicans coming over the border to impregnate helpless sleeping woman here.

Weirdoradio

Someone needs to make an out of context clip of Jacobs' "this is ridiulous and I'm an idiot" statement

chefist

Leo is talking into a mic that is so hot, "how hot is it?" ....it's so hot he's it's half way down his esophagus...

zeebo

Quote from: maren on October 20, 2015, 10:14:00 PM
*gasp* -- Hi, Handsome!!  I lose my breath at the sight of a nattily dressed squirrel.  Celebrating Art's resurrection tonight?

Thanks for the kind compliment my dear.  Also celebrating that it's now been 3 months of fine MITD.  Time to break out the good stuff and enjoy the finer things in life good people!

trostol

Quote from: Robert on October 20, 2015, 10:21:13 PM
I hope I'm not asking here for something already posted, but I've been distracted.  Anyone have a direct link to the funny story Mr. Bell alluded to on his Web site?  It's not obvious from the front page which link it is.  TIA.

just my guess

https://youtu.be/nGf1H1An17g

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2015, 10:17:35 PM
Restart the stream
Thx! Got it now. I even tuned in early...don't undrrstand, MiTD usually just starts at 12 midnite?
What did I miss? At 0016 east coast time Art just introduced  Doc Jacobs?
Hope we have something new, different since we just heard this a few wks ago.