Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 19, 2015, 10:37:24 PM
SHAKA WHEN THE STREAM FELL.
Art, his fist closed.
Dave, with Arms WIDE.
Art, on the ocean...
The beast, at premiere!
Art bell, when the [fire]walls fell :(

And... we're back!!!

OK - stream is feeding in now, but no sound.  Weird.
Restart.

Robert

Yes, definitely a rerun, because I remember this part.  Probably I should switch to the thread & synchronize w the comments on that show.

The CHASE is on, was about a minute of silence before that, wait, It stopped and cut to an interview

AppealPlay

Quote from: someguy on October 19, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
I'm sorry you're not allowed to carry your security blanket pistol around in my country.

Don't be like that.  Security blanket?  Well, I guess in some way it is a security blanket.  I feel safer when I'm carrying my handgun and knowing I can adequately protect myself in the event of a bad situation is comforting.  I don't understand why anyone would be against CCW permits.  It's good for everyone.

jazmunda

Now it just switched to the Andy Basiago show.

DanTSX

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 19, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
I'm wary of Trudeau, but you'll excuse me if I'm not that concerned how our policies affect your business investments.

You shouldn't be.

And it was probably the other way around.

Quote from: trostol on October 19, 2015, 10:39:14 PM
i hear baker street..makes me wanna play GTA V
Art was singing along w/ it.
That was precious. :)

akwilly

Quote from: swordpoint9 on October 19, 2015, 10:41:29 PM
Thanks for sharing !
Just hope the hot ass girl doesn't have some sort of light saber bow and arrow deal.

8 14 15 time travel....repeat but at least the streams back up.

AppealPlay

I guess Art gave up.  They're now playing the Andy Basiago show.

coaster

I'm upset but then I think how stressed out Art and Keith must be. Frustrating bullshit.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 19, 2015, 10:41:22 PM
Businesses prospering means the economy overall prospers.  It's good for everyone.

Absolutely, but it's not the only thing that needs addressing for a livable country and long term prosperity.

Needle woman

Now this is a trip! Terrestrial radio has replay with Nick Redfern, then Tunein kicked in, it's playing the show from awhile back with the time traveler.

someguy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 19, 2015, 10:43:11 PM
Don't be like that.  Security blanket?  Well, I guess in some way it is a security blanket.  I feel safer when I'm carrying my handgun and knowing I can adequately protect myself in the event of a bad situation is comforting.  I don't understand why anyone would be against CCW permits.  It's good for everyone.

because Canada is an entirely different country and doesn't conform to your standards or what you'd like

bstuart

owell =( I hope he rebooks tonights show again for tomorrow. Seems like he gave up since this is a repeat.

GravitySucks

Quote from: shell88 on October 19, 2015, 10:38:22 PM

Yea, well we're kickin Harper's ass outta here and will gladly ship him down to you.  Bon Voyage to the biggest asshole Canada has ever seen!
You take Justin Bieber, we keep the Stanley Cup and you've got a deal

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 19, 2015, 10:41:37 PM
Hahaha Leo's show is a bigger mess than Hoagie's first weeks. Rambling, incoherent thoughts, awkward silence. Too bad it's on when Art is. I love a hot mess.

You can never recover those minutes of your life spent listening to Art Bell wannabes.