jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

First Hour Guest: Jim Elvidge â€" Kepler Space Telescope Megastructure Discovery

http://artbell.com/thu-oct-15-jim-elvidge-kepler-space-telescope-megastructure-discovery/

QuoteJim Elvidge holds a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. He has applied his training in the high-tech world as a leader in technology. He also holds 4 patents in digital signal processing and has written articles for publications as diverse as Monitoring Times and the IEEE Transactions on Geoscience. For many years, Elvidge has kept pace with the latest research, theories, and discoveries in the varied fields of subatomic physics, cosmology, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology. This unique knowledge base has provided the foundation for his first book, “The Universe-Solved!”

Main Guest: Cynthia Larson â€" Reality Shifting

http://artbell.com/thu-oct-15-cynthia-larson-reality-shifting/

QuoteCynthia Sue Larson has a degree in physics from UC Berkeley, an MBA degree, and a Doctor of Divinity. Ms. Larson is a best-selling author, researcher, and transformational speaker who helps people visualize and access new worlds of possibility. Ms. Larson writes and teaches about the science of spirituality, and how consciousness changes the physical world. She has presented papers at international conferences on science, spirituality, and consciousness.

Results from Cynthia’s “How Do You Shift Reality?” surveys conducted in April 2000 and June 2013 document incidences of the most commonly experienced types of reality shifts, and her RealityShifters web site has compiled one of the most extensive collections of reality shift reports in the world. Her popular e-zine, also called Reality Shifters, is eagerly awaited each month by thousands of subscribers world-wide.

Tip of the day:
WARNING ! ! ! ...  Hide your sheep and your beer. I'm thirsty, I've got my boots on & my velcro mittens are in my pocket !

coaster

Took a snooze, so hopefully I'm up for the whole show tonight.

AppealPlay

Boo, OSOM commercial. Boo!

Also, Phoenix affiliate!  Woohoo! 8)

I still remember the Phoenix Lights show.  Great radio.

TigerLily

trostol

Quote from: alienated on October 15, 2015, 10:02:40 PM

Sure doesn't look like a reflection from inside the car! 

:o

the blue ones do..the others not so much

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 15, 2015, 10:03:01 PM
The Phoenix Lights ought to be a WNBA team name.

We're three minutes in and already we have the quote of the night.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

coaster

albrecht

Tune-In, nice. Targeted ads! Smoke alarms (we have wildfires in region!)

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 15, 2015, 10:01:57 PM
Tip of the day:
WARNING ! ! ! ...  Hide your sheep and your beer. I'm thirsty, I've got my boots on & my velcro mittens are in my pocket !

Sheep mutilatior! alert LMH.

trostol

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2015, 10:03:50 PM
It's not a hoax, but it sure is reaching to say it's aliens.

agreed...even scientists are saying basically lets not get ahead of ourselves

JamesMcDonald

Okay, so last night's pathetic joke of a guest is history.  We move on.  Fantastic.

Hi everyone!   :)

Donald Noory

Only rules are no bad language and not more than one call? So he'd be perfectly happy to have someone call in and fart into the phone? Actually, that would have been appropriate with last night's guest.