• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Addictive Youtube Stuff

Started by Frys Girl, December 06, 2008, 07:51:10 AM

Falkie2013

I thought this one was cool. Usually you see videos and blogs of towns that have died. This one is frozen in time and the new owner is working his butt off to restore it and bring people back.

Good luck to him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2MvCnyRTo

Yorkshire pud

Building a 737; made easy in two and a half minutes! Now, that's all there is to it boys and girls..On your marks...get set.........

Southwest Airlines The Making of Florida One

Quote from: azdjoe on April 15, 2013, 08:20:13 PM
Today's bombings predicted on Coast?

One day late. And it was not really an international act. Vague, but that does not win the prize.

Dunno if this was posted previously, but I find it amusing-
Building A Human

I like the credits in the end :)

Regarding post #244, am I alone in wishing the water-bottle guy would do something more heinous to that guy's car?  He is illegally parked because he thinks he and his car are special.  Yeah, I get it, he's got a really expensive vehicle.  But I see people do that sort of thing all the time.  Some fool has tricked out a 1988 Civic and thinks that entitles him to two spaces at the local Safeway.  I think this is a case of two wrongs.  Both guys seem a bit jerkish to me, but I have less sympathy for "It's a Ferrari" guy. 

onan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 28, 2013, 02:49:05 PM
Regarding post #244, am I alone in wishing the water-bottle guy would do something more heinous to that guy's car?  He is illegally parked because he thinks he and his car are special.  Yeah, I get it, he's got a really expensive vehicle.  But I see people do that sort of thing all the time.  Some fool has tricked out a 1988 Civic and thinks that entitles him to two spaces at the local Safeway.  I think this is a case of two wrongs.  Both guys seem a bit jerkish to me, but I have less sympathy for "It's a Ferrari" guy.

I get annoyed by anyone that "breaks the rules". I will also admit to a certain annoyance by the $100,000+ car driver. But all my initial thoughts usually, if brought to fruition, break the rules more significantly.

In NC to it isn't hard to get a temporary handicapped tag to hang on your rear view mirror. I can't tell you how many times I have seen perfectly capable people pull into a handicapped spot and then hang that tag before they get out. I don't know their story, so maybe they are picking up their in-firmed relative... still irritates me.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 01, 2013, 02:43:21 AM
It was over as soon as the title card came down

Hahahahaha...I knew I wasn't the only one.

slipstream

Look at this moron let his dog near the deer.  Fast forward to time 3:00

Dog Encounters Fawn

He tries the get the deer to leave, and then tries to kick the deer away ... idiot!

What kind of dog is that?

b_dubb

Quote from: slipstream on June 11, 2013, 06:28:35 PM
Look at this moron let his dog near the deer.  Fast forward to time 3:00

Dog Encounters Fawn

He tries the get the deer to leave, and then tries to kick the deer away ... idiot!

What kind of dog is that?
that deer is a fawn and that dog is just trying to play.  lucky for that fawn. 

slipstream

Quote from: b_dubb on June 11, 2013, 07:06:20 PM
that deer is a fawn and that dog is just trying to play.  lucky for that fawn.

Yeah, that is all explained in the video description, but the deer doesn't know the dog just wants to play.  My real beef here is with the actions of the dog owner.

Eddie Coyle

Some of the imbeciles allowed to own dogs...fucking infuriating.

Last year, this assclown jerkoff dressed in fatigues(like a real man, arrrrgh!) at a local park had his obviously older, out of shape dog (looked like a mastiff) chasing squirrels up trees(I'd seen them do this routine for months). That in itself annoys me to no end, but I walked by...and about 20 seconds later I hear this chucklehead screaming "Combat!, Combat! Combat!".

Well, Combat was his dog. And the thing was in cardiac arrest( or seizure) as this lunatic did compressions. After a minute, the dog leaps up, but was clearly in bad shape. But this douchebag in the fatigues was so unapproachable and unsympathetic apprearing, that the 20 or so onlookers just stood aside and watched. And GI Joe just rambled to himself "Thank You God..."

And then there were the people like me, who were so fucking incensed by this fool because we saw this poor dog being pushed to it's limits by this prick...I had to walk away and not look back. My blood was up and I really wanted to break that guy's neck. I'm presuming the dog is deceased, because after seeing that guy for months, nearly a year...we never saw him again. I hope the dog lived and the owner died.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: bateman on July 25, 2013, 07:35:13 PM
This entire channel.

http://youtu.be/upxw2eiPQwU

HOLY SHIT! Hahahahahahaha...That's fucking comedy! Thanks for sharing.

jazmunda

CampsieNP

Very funny. I particularly enjoyed thinking how I would answer those questions.

aldousburbank

Call me what you will but beyond being on youtube, this is my current favorite movie. It's beautiful and for some reason it makes me cry.

Yes, I'm talking about The Dark Side of the Rainbow.
http://youtu.be/0gXvVUg-VAE

Mels-hole1984

I found this to be quite hilarious. Maybe its just my demented sense of humor.

25 of the Funniest 5-Second Films Ever

basswood

My youngest daughter keeps making watch this one over and over. And over.

http://youtu.be/zEYCPc9P-Q0

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: basswood on August 29, 2013, 06:21:19 AM
My youngest daughter keeps making watch this one over and over. And over.

http://youtu.be/zEYCPc9P-Q0

That guy needs to drag a razor across his face.

shell88

this is one of my favorites "ultimate dog tease". It's short.

Ultimate Dog Tease

shell88

This oldy but goldy Angry BT customer is very funny too for those who haven't seen it.  Both are quite popular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Yj2oXMdZ4sk#t=56