• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150930 - Dr Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 30, 2015, 11:06:40 PM
Yes, it's quite possible he's a broker who makes more than some of the players on the field.  Ergo, she will look past his inability to catch a baseball and look forward to first class tickets to Paris.

BOOM headshot!   8)

I mean here is an impressive display of athletic ability. And I think every single person on Bellgab would marry this man.

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 11:08:56 PM
I mean here is an impressive display of athletic ability. And I think every single person on Bellgab would marry this man.

Uhoh... Art has competition.

One of my OBE's felt like a nightmare. But it was just one of them and I think I did it to myself. Just a bad trip more or less.

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 30, 2015, 10:48:16 PM
Yes, long story but it facillitated letting me let go of the life I was trying to hang onto and resuscitate and allowed me accept the life that was actually awaiting my presence and attention.
This resonates with me now.
Love you, aldous. :)

pate

chefist

Love being here with you all! Am I bad that I have no questions for Art and his guest?  ::)

pate

I apologize, I am attempting to Astral Project and IntarTube at the same time.

Typing difficult to write and the Beam & Coca-Cola, also.

Something.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 30, 2015, 11:14:58 PM
Bad night Chef, the little woman told me that I was less sexy than Richard Hoagland today.

Sorry bro! more Aqua Net?

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:42:59 PM
http://www.titanmissilemuseum.org/

I live 1/4 of a mile from the TII museum! Also, I tour and explore the other abandoned Titan II sites!

If any BG'er comes down to Tucson, we will have a "blast"!  8)

http://www.titanmissilemuseum.org/

Holy Balls on Crutches Batman, They've actually got a Titan II on static display in its silo ??? That's just freakin amazing ! ! !

Those other sites are probably being sold for some pretty heavy jing to the peeps catering to the (rich) preppers. LOL. ;)

That's got to be just plain cool exploring them though.

1. Knowing they were targeted by the Russkies and might still be.
2. Knowing they were targeted at the Russkies.
3. Knowing your standing in a place with enough fire power to - in reality - knock the EArth of it's axis if they were all launched at a single target simultaneously.
4. Knowing those birds could be flying in under a minute once all the security protocols were met and cleared (from the time the keys are turned).

The Hatch covers on those bad boys are a couple hundred tons a piece aren't they ?  Amazing. 
If I ever get down that way, count on me looking you up Chef.  ;)  ;D
Touring those sites would be a 'blast' . :)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 11:15:49 PM
Sorry bro! more Aqua Net?

Oddly, she likes my hair better than Hoagland's. Long hair, it still works with the babes.