• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150930 - Dr Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/members/wormhole/

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

Albert Taylor, is a #1 Los Angeles Times best-selling author and former aeronautical engineer and scientist on the International Space Station. Dr. Taylor spent two and a half decades evaluating system designs on a wide variety of top secret government programs such as, the F-117A Stealth Fighter and the Strategic Defense Initiative anti ballistic missile program, a.k.a. Star Wars. Taylor was born and raised in Southern California and is currently a paranormal researcher, international lecturer and speaker, working on his latest book, “Journey of the Cosmic Soul,” a detailed scientific and spiritual study resulting from over twenty years of out of body, paranormal and astrophysical  research. Beyond that he is a robotics expert, and has been designing and building fully and semi autonomous robotic probes to support his ongoing research of various types of paranormal phenomena.

Spinner

Hi, everyone!

Tonight's should be very interesting and a lot of fun. I remember Al Taylor being a very good guest. I'm ready for the ride. :)

AppealPlay

Dyna-X is going to spend an hour trying to figure out how to catalog that bumper mishap.

maren

Hi, Gabbers!  Hi, Sister Princess Tarts!

I like this guy (if I'm correctly remembering who is is).

Meh... thought this guy was the worst on Sirius but I'm still buzzing from last night's show.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 10:03:23 PM
Meh... thought this guy was the worst on Sirius but I'm still buzzing from last night's show.

Willing to share that buzz?