• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 18, 2017, 06:22:05 AM
I heard this twice, but only because I got distracted when I realized I am not the target audience. Skippable for some, crucial for others.
But can you dance to it?

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on January 17, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1d_dKcF0n8

I think Stewart has his mind in the right place, and it was a great listen, but Wells really ruined it for me at the end when he referred to his subscribers that are not "fans of him" as phonys. He often reminds me a LOT, of TheGuyFromPittsburgh in that respect.

Well, Mr. Wells, I don't think your a phony. I think Wells is an egotistical man, who thinks so much of himself, and pats himself on the back so much, that he doesn't need any encouragement from me. Just one ol girls opinion. I remember back when I admired him on C2C, and I'm happy that he moved on to do his own program, but I also think that because he lost some of the discipline that came from having "a boss", his uncontrolled, self congratulations became unattractive IMO.  You can use the term "humble" a lot, but it doesn't cover up the arrogance. In fact, the more you have to use the word "humble", the more obvious it is that one realizes that there is an abundance of arrogance that requires an attempt at achieving balance through the use of words like "humble", and "service".  If your aura radiates humility and service, you won't have to keep pointing it out to people. It will be apparent.

Mr. Wells, I'm a subscriber that's no longer a fan of yours, but not because I'm a phony.  I'm still a subscriber because I respect the commentary and the appearances of some, not many, of your guests.

There, I feel better now.

PS:  I Wells losing his voice, or is his mic going bad?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
... what about his a phony?

Well....

OK.

It's Sewergab after all, not a resume.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

Well, Mr. Wells, I don't think your a phony. I think Wells is an egotistical man, who thinks so much of himself, and pats himself on the back so much, that he doesn't need any encouragement from me.

PS:  I Wells losing his voice, or is his mic going bad?
Hey Brig,

"Creation" blessed him with a fabulous voice!  His arrogant attitude turns it into his own personal curse.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on January 18, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
Hey Brig,

"Creation" blessed him with a fabulous voice!  His arrogant attitude turns it into his own personal curse.

I couldn't agree more.  :-*

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 08:28:51 AM
It's Sewergab after all, not a resume.

All the more reason to keep one's head held up high, love.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

All the more reason to keep one's head held up high, love.

When they go low, we at sewergab go high.

I'll try harder to remember to check my spelling and punkchewation in future.

Jackstar

After you've made a post, and when you've gone back to read it and bask in your personal sense of self glory, don't you have ample time to notice then?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 09:59:32 AM
After you've made a post, and when you've gone back to read it and bask in your personal sense of self glory, don't you have ample time to notice then?

Not lately. Trying to keep up with the Falkie thread has been taking up much of my posting time. It's important to me.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 10:02:07 AM
Not lately. Trying to keep up with the Falkie thread has been taking up much of my posting time. It's important to me.
If it's important to you brig, it's important to us. I wonder why WhiteCrow hasn't ponied up some hoodies for the Falkie thread? Something with screaming knees? It's a shame really, the man has so much and we have so little. He should really clothe us (and pay for our cats) I know you don't have cats of your own, but isn't that what The Master does? Just think, you could be the first cat lady evar without the need for litterboxes! Quite the coup if you ask me!  :-*

LOVE

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 10:02:07 AM
the Falkie thread has been taking up much of my posting time. It's important to me.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 10:40:35 AM
If it's important to you brig, it's important to us. I wonder why WhiteCrow hasn't ponied up some hoodies for the Falkie thread? Something with screaming knees? It's a shame really, the man has so much and we have so little. He should really clothe us (and pay for our cats) I know you don't have cats of your own, but isn't that what The Master does? Just think, you could be the first cat lady evar without the need for litterboxes! Quite the coup if you ask me!  :-*

LOVE

I was liter ally shocked to learn that WhatCrap had given a Hoody to Jason Callan of all people.

Jackstar

I'm shocked I didn't get one, after all those helpful pointers I gave him on how to stop sounding like every word he said out loud was spoken through a bag full of cotton mufflers and dicks.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 11:11:07 AM
I'm shocked I didn't get one, after all those helpful pointers I gave him on how to stop sounding like every word he said out loud was spoken through a bag full of cotton mufflers and dicks.

Well, somebody had to tell him.  It might as well have been you.  Needless to say, somebody should probably remind him again.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 11:09:16 AM
I was liter ally shocked to learn that WhatCrap had given a Hoody to Jason Callan of all people.
Even Stevie Wonder could see what you did there brigsie! lol :beams:

SMART FRIENDS

WildCard

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

You're the only one who does that. We're not all autists.

I appreciate Jackstar's efforts to keep us straight in our punctuation, spelling, use of apostrophes, and avoidance of dangling participles. He is a gerund.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 18, 2017, 02:15:47 PM
I appreciate Jackstar's efforts to keep us straight in our punctuation, spelling, use of apostrophes, and avoidance of dangling participles. He is a gerund.

I've recently been inspired to study the Trivium. Grammar is the first step. I don't know what step two is, still busy fapping.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttSSpLaFcNc

Wow. Wells looks awful, and he sounds awful, and his suit and shirt look about two sizes too small.

I hope he's ok.

Jackstar

It wasn't unpalatable, and some people genuinely are weary of grease splatter. That said, obviously when the woman asks, "why sizzle fat?", the answer is, because it is awesome.

All of that is quite besides the point.

weedeater

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 03:21:01 PM
Wow. Wells looks awful, and he sounds awful, and his suit and shirt look about two sizes too small.

I hope he's ok.
He sure is looking rough, she must have worn him out!

Elane237

Quote from: weedeater on January 18, 2017, 04:44:06 PM
He sure is looking rough, she must have worn him out!
Now that's funny!  I was thinking the same thing watching the interview.  SMH....

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
... what about his a phony?
Well, Jack, you DID hear the segment I sent you? He is a phony "evangelist" for one thing.
I'm sure I can think of other examples if I cared to do so.
By the way, would someone with skills please find a photo of a Delphin L-29 and post it here for all to see? I tried, but failed. That was the Russian jet Wells mentioned on "Coast", and on Caravan when he spoke with his hero who did the 2 part show on poor dead Fuddy.
thanks,
I just thought folks might want to take a look.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 19, 2017, 06:02:08 PM
Well, Jack, you DID hear the segment I sent you? He is a phony "evangelist" for one thing.

Sure.

What's an evangelist?

I don't accept your assertions at face value. Can you throw in some chicks?

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on January 19, 2017, 06:02:08 PM
I'm sure I can think of other examples if I cared to do so.
By the way, would someone with skills please find a photo of a Delphin L-29 and post it here for all to see? I tried, but failed. That was the Russian jet Wells mentioned on "Coast", and on Caravan when he spoke with his hero who did the 2 part show on poor dead Fuddy.
thanks,
I just thought folks might want to take a look.

Howz abouta video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5mKt9HKmqk