• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 653 â€" Dr. James Tracy & David Rich

Tuesday December 6th 2016

In this edition we welcome Dr. James Tracy for updates on the suppression of free speech, followed by David Rich to discuss the politicizing of the world, the bias of current lifestyle media, and much more.

Speech Suppression, World Politics, and Media Bias...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on November 14, 2016, 04:43:16 PM
You can't fool me O'Larry. :P
;D
Larry, q
Why on earth would you want to place such a curse on yourself?1 ROFL!

Bomar

Hey Misty,...

You still around, are you hiding with Carlotta, or are you in the Witness Protection Program...

I miss your communications...

They are/were so cryptic and thought provoking...

Bomar

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on December 06, 2016, 11:22:40 PM
;D
Larry, q

Hey Ellie,...

Where have you been...

I guess Dr. Jill Stein's latest activities, have your approval....

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on December 07, 2016, 08:25:52 AM
Hey Ellie,...

Where have you been...

I guess Dr. Jill Stein's latest activities, have your approval....

Bomar

Bomar! If you're trying to get a rise out of me, well it worked!

Bomar, You know me better than that!  Just because I am an Independent, doesn't mean I approve of Jill Stein's shenanigans - to raise money from the career criminal Clintons, Soros and Hillarybots for her own personal gain!   I liked what Stein had to say on the campaign trail, but never would have voted for her, or Clinton or Trump. I only vote for my local State legislators and City officials.  Last time I voted for a President was Jimmy Carter!

What Jill Stein is doing now is completely disgusting; almost as sick as Bernie Sanders selling his followers out for Obama and Clinton and his new "HOME AND RETIREMENT FUND" paid for by Clinton Foundation for his part in helping her win / i.e. cheat!  So far, she has raised a ton of money from stupid "Hillary Bots" and refusing to return any of it.  IMO Hillary, Obama and Trump have done more to divide the country than all of the "KKK", "BLM", and all the radical racial interest groups ... put together! 

I know several "Black" people (personally) who are or have worked for Trump and they all claim he is NOT a racist as portrayed in the MSM! 

If Trump does what he says and brings jobs back to American Workers, I am all for that ... even though I think he's a complete  narcissist

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on December 07, 2016, 02:32:09 PM

Bomar! If you're trying to get a rise out of me, well it worked!

Ellie,...

I know the feeling, for me, when McAfee became a pipe dream...

I early voted for Trump, and told Johnny B's crew before my online radio comment time, "just for the record"...

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on December 06, 2016, 11:22:40 PM
;D
Larry, q
What?!
Good to "see you" again, Elane!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 654 â€" Elaine Willman & Steven Ben DeNoon

Wdnesday December 7th 2016

In this edition we welcome Steven Ben DeNoon for new insight into the machinery that is the Middle East confict. But first, Elaine Willman returns with updates on the use of Native Americans and their land.

Middle East, Native Americans, and how we have fucked them all...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I just watched "The Passion of the Christ"...

And all I can say is "you Christian people are a bunch of Sardonic fucks"...

Fuck you all...

At least we Nordics kill immediately...

Bomar

Bomar

Johnny B,...

I am disappointed in your religion and your acceptance in its vulgarity...

Bomar

This won't make the video, you have to listen to mp3. End of monologue, Mr. Pious says," We have to edit this shit out, especially the part where I say, "We have to edit this shit out"
(laughs), and mumbles, "What the fuck was I talking about!" HAhahahahahahahaha!
He IS part human!
That makes my day!
hahahahahahahh

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Latest Jordon Maxwell...

"JORDON MAXWELL HELL ON EARTH"...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4mdl80lSU ...

Bomar

AceAzzameen

Damn, Maxwell has resurfaced. More legal trouble?

Bomar

Quote from: AceAzzameen on December 08, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

Damn, Maxwell has resurfaced. More legal trouble?

Dude...

Read the info ...

Link: https://jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/  ...

Bomar

AceAzzameen

Bomar, I know who he is, I just find it funny how he rants about how he's being exploited, then asks 200 dollars for a 60 to 90 minute "consultation".

Bomar

Quote from: AceAzzameen on December 08, 2016, 10:42:31 AM

Bomar, I know who he is, I just find it funny how he rants about how he's being exploited, then asks 200 dollars for a 60 to 90 minute "consultation".

Ace-man...

I charge $150.00 per question, incident, when anyone speaks to me...

So what...

By the way...

Make your payment to PayPal, please ... My account is "lgt@edge.net" ...

Thank you...

Bomar

PS: I have finally won all my legal battles (15 years worth with my "Klan" neighbors)...

Contribution to the ”Bomar (who is a fucking idiot and I want to make a statement) Retirement Fund” will be appreciated...

Thank You...

Bomar

AceAzzameen

The check is in the mail...

Bomar

Ace-Man...

Trend setters like me are never rewarded...

We expose you all to the truth, just to allow the flamboyant to gain any profit through their lies...

Another reason why lawyers should be killed daily, they enable these profiteers by lying about their ownership of the intellectual property…

This is the reason I just do not care about helping anyone any more…

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on December 07, 2016, 09:38:05 PM
Johnny B,...

I am disappointed in your religion and your acceptance in its vulgarity...

Bomar

Wells is just pissed off because the Joooos killed Jesus

Jackstar

Jesus isn't even dead. Death isn't even a real thing. You monkeys are cute when you dance.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 08, 2016, 10:55:03 AM
Ace-man...

I charge $150.00 per question, incident, when anyone speaks to me...

So what...

By the way...

Make your payment to PayPal, please ... My account is "lgt@edge.net" ...

Thank you...

Bomar

PS: I have finally won all my legal battles (15 years worth with my "Klan" neighbors)...

Contribution to the ”Bomar (who is a fucking idiot and I want to make a statement) Retirement Fund” will be appreciated...

Thank You...

Bomar

Very happy to hear the legal battles are over Bomar  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 07, 2016, 10:01:03 PM
This won't make the video, you have to listen to mp3. End of monologue, Mr. Pious says," We have to edit this shit out, especially the part where I say, "We have to edit this shit out"
He IS part human!
That makes my day!
hahahahahahahh

Gosh, I can't remember the last time I listened to Wells.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 655 â€" Marianne Azizi...

Thursday December 8th 2016...

In this edition we welcome Marianne Azizi on board to discuss Femi-Nazis in Israel, the war against Israelites and more!...

Femi-Nazis in Israel, damn...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Brig,...

You know what the funny thing is...

After all these 20 years of legal shit, these fucking Klan inbreeds still do not have a legal deed...

I have made this point known to the Tennessee government, (I even called the governor, and a member of the Tennessee Supreme Court), but no one seems to be concerned about theft or lying...

Can't wait till the next time I am illegally incarcerated for grading my driveway, again for the third time...

Bomar

PS: but this is Tennessee whose motto is “We are 48”, we are better than Alabama and Mississippi in a few points of incompetence and corruption…

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on December 08, 2016, 09:11:37 PM
Femi-Nazis in Israel, damn...

Chicks with guns are so hot right now.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 08, 2016, 09:11:18 PM
Gosh, I can't remember the last time I listened to Wells.

I do! I do! I do! It was MAX IGAN.

brig, please let me know when I've missed something important from Wells, and I'll listen to it for you. I will place you high upon my command totem for this boon.

Bomar

He IS part human!
That makes my day!
hahahahahahahh

For those of you who do not want to listen to the entire monolog, go straight to the 33 minute portion of Ep. 654 and listen for your enjoyment...

As Odin probably said first, "at times everyone has a potty mouth, so get over it you idiot"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 08:54:54 AM

Chicks with guns are so hot right now.

I do! I do! I do! It was MAX IGAN.

brig, please let me know when I've missed something important from Wells, and I'll listen to it for you. I will place you high upon my command totem for this boon.

You're trying to trick me into listening to Wells again, you sly wizard.  8)

Lilith

He IS part human!
That makes my day!
hahahahahahahh

I love the "Mr. Pious" title.  It fits him perfectly.  He might have already edited that part out of the audio, I'm still trying to find it.  I suppose I will have to listen to Episode 654 in it's entirety to see if I can hear it, and clip it for the history books.  :-\