• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Well, that's who he is. However he has some really interesting guests, If you skip the rants and pick and choose the guests you listen to, I think you will find he presents an enjoyable program for the most part. Not every guest or subject is going to please everyone, it's just not possible. Thanks for the post though. By the way, he has had Tosh on several times.
Larry

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Original Larry on October 20, 2015, 09:29:27 AM
Well, that's who he is. However he has some really interesting guests, If you skip the rants and pick and choose the guests you listen to, I think you will find he presents an enjoyable program for the most part. Not every guest or subject is going to please everyone, it's just not possible. Thanks for the post though. By the way, he has had Tosh on several times.
Larry

The one I'm remembering is from Nov 2013, I think, while he was still on C2C.

Has he started taking calls on CTM yet? That was another thing that was odd.

weedeater

Quote from: Skunk Ape on October 20, 2015, 10:48:37 AM
The one I'm remembering is from Nov 2013, I think, while he was still on C2C.

Has he started taking calls on CTM yet? That was another thing that was odd.

The prickly old git from Tennessee might call in.  That would be a call - Bomar vs JBW.   John may have some duds on the show, and the church of the holy collection plate gets tedious, but the forum and then the chat room was worth the price of admission.  Sorry it bit the dust. 

If JB had done the right thing, and had the forum properly moderated, it would still be around. As far as the comment section, there were only a few who needed deletion, and that would have saved that section as well. John said he hoped to take calls one day, but he never did. He also said there would be a monthly newsletter. I only saw one in the whole history of the show. Why the hell anyone would threaten to call FBI on another member, and then post that in comments is beyond me, but that's what happened. Having said all of that, the last episode was awesome. J.P. Farrell was one of the guests. I hope he can keep that standard up all week. I was really disappointed no new program here.
Oh well, there is always tomorrow..... until there isn't.

Yep, that's the truth as I know it. I have a letter from Dianne Comtois, the executive producer, explaining how the comment section worked, if you are interested, I'll e-mail it to you. The caravaners didn't believe me even after I posted the letter! By the way, I registered for your website, still awaiting approval. I look forward to being able to follow the forum there. Also waiting for the next program, I am listening to some old ones and enjoying them very much.
That would be the endofdaysradio.com for bellgabbers who might be interested in listening too!
Thanks for the post, I'm now up to 2 pages and hoping for 3.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on October 20, 2015, 02:41:25 PM
Yep, that's the truth as I know it. I have a letter from Dianne Comtois, the executive producer, explaining how the comment section worked, if you are interested, I'll e-mail it to you. The caravaners didn't believe me even after I posted the letter! By the way, I registered for your website, still awaiting approval. I look forward to being able to follow the forum there. Also waiting for the next program, I am listening to some old ones and enjoying them very much.
That would be the endofdaysradio.com for bellgabbers who might be interested in listening too!
Thanks for the post, I'm now up to 2 pages and hoping for 3.

Dianne was not very helpful in smoothing out the fires from Episode 360 / Bill Ayers.  All of a sudden the number of comments went from about 80 per night to over 530 for that one interview!  She insisted that the majority of listeners thought the interview was positive and enjoyed it!  I counted the number of negative interviews from "different" people (some of who had never made a comment before).  I stopped counting at around 400; the responses was overwhelmingly negative at - least 95%.  JBW basically told his paid followers to "buzz off"!

I have to conclude that while I love John B;s interview style, I can't help but think that neither he nor Dianne are actual experienced business people.  Most people pay the money (for same thing they can get free on Youtube) - in order to comment or read comments in the forum.  Also, so that they can get a feel for what the feedback is on an episode ahead of actually listening to it.

I'm out in November; and for me it's not about the money.  If he had a forum, I would pay $10 - $15 a month - but he didn't take a interest survey before beginning the forum or ending it.  I Paid $30.00 to Solari.com instead and really enjoying that subscription; she's extremely professional and you get a ton of her expertise for the money!

Elane237

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell was on last night; he was awesome! He explored the multitude of exposed and crumbling globalist farces.  He made several references to information he learned from Catherine Austin Fitts.  Catherine Austin Fitts, of Solari.com and Gerald Celente, of The Trends journal are some of my very favorite people.

I love it when JB has great guests on like Dr. Farrell, Fitts, Celente, DJ, Jay Dyer, Ty Bolinger, Lorraine Day, Chuck, Coppes, Daniel Estulin, G. Edward Griffin,  Ed Haslam, Charlotte Iserbyt, Anita Hoge, and many many more.  JB has a very diversified array of guests and I love his interview style!

weedeater

Just finished listening to JBW and Joseph and I agree it was an outstanding segment, especially the 2nd hour;  they really hit it off .   I have watched the Worricker Trilogy from the start of Page 8, Turks and Caicos and the final Salting the Battlefield a few times already and it does not get stale.  All 3 segments can be found on youtube with a little searching.  I am passing over 80% of his programs now, he needs to do more homework on his guests and seems happier when they talk non stop and he can just sit back.  Good old Texas boy, just let em talk.

Check out episode 400, another winner. Marzulli in for a short time, then his partner
Richard Shaw. An outstanding episode in my opinion. One of the best.
Thanks for your interest.
Larry

Elane237

CTM Episode 401 guest was Charles R. Smith.  Great interview with tons of information by cyber security expert Charles R. Smith.  Smith explored the ongoing cyber warfare between the U.S. and Russia, Hillary Clinton’s private email server scandal from a programmer’s perspective, black market stingray towers and an array of (inexpensive) security products sold on his website. 

Charles R. Smith is the journalist that broke the China-Gate scandal along with the documented evidence that turned China-Gate into a full blown investigation.  Charles R. Smith is also the author of the book "Deception".   Author Charles R. Smith names the Chinese generals the greedy corporate bosses that sold America out to China.

Deception details the Clinton Administration and it's trade in weapons, US defense secrets and money using documented evidence obtained from nearly 50,000 of official and classified US Government documents. For the past decade, investigative journalist Charles R. Smith used the freedom of information act to get these documents and bring home the truth.

Amazon carries his book through 3rd parties, but it's expensive because out of print.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Elane237 on October 29, 2015, 07:40:36 AM
CTM Episode 401 guest was Charles R. Smith.  Great interview with tons of information by cyber security expert Charles R. Smith.  Smith explored the ongoing cyber warfare between the U.S. and Russia, Hillary Clinton’s private email server scandal from a programmer’s perspective, black market stingray towers and an array of (inexpensive) security products sold on his website. 

Charles R. Smith is the journalist that broke the China-Gate scandal along with the documented evidence that turned China-Gate into a full blown investigation.  Charles R. Smith is also the author of the book "Deception".   Author Charles R. Smith names the Chinese generals the greedy corporate bosses that sold America out to China.

Deception details the Clinton Administration and it's trade in weapons, US defense secrets and money using documented evidence obtained from nearly 50,000 of official and classified US Government documents. For the past decade, investigative journalist Charles R. Smith used the freedom of information act to get these documents and bring home the truth.

Amazon carries his book through 3rd parties, but it's expensive because out of print.
Yeah but it's only $3.99 shipping.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM
Any caravaners here besides Brig, Jackstar, bomar, and myself?? If so, let me know if you have found a place for us to communicate.
please.
Larry

T.O.L.

Hey TOL,  I didn't know bomar was here  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Skunk Ape on October 19, 2015, 02:56:36 PM
I listened to the show (maybe there's been more than one) with RCH.
It just doesn't have the energy that he was able to have on C2C.
One of the more memorable shows from JBW's stint at C2C was when he interviewed Robert Plumlee about his involvement in the Iranâ€"Contra affair.

It was the Christian preachy stuff that put me off of him in general though.

Yeah, The Robert Plumlee shows was the best, and the preachy stuff put me off also.  I signed back up for another 3 months just before the show replies were taken down, mostly just to see what the posters were up to.  Now that the ability to communicate with other CTM'ers is gone, I definitely won't be renewing.  The show never made it anywhere NEAR what he was promising,  a live video show with callers.  Now, its just another podcast, with video, no place to chat, and mostly the same guests over and over IMO.

Quote from: brig on October 29, 2015, 06:14:20 PM
Hey TOL,  I didn't know bomar was here  ;D
Hey Brig! I am assuming because I heard him call in one night. If he is here, he is anonymous, I can't imagine LGT not posting any comments, can you?
Take care Brig, good to hear from you.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on October 30, 2015, 02:54:44 PM
Hey Brig! I am assuming because I heard him call in one night. If he is here, he is anonymous, I can't imagine LGT not posting any comments, can you?
Take care Brig, good to hear from you.

I'll be around now that I see your posting  ;D  Maybe I'll even stay subscribed to CTM if YOU are still.  We gotta locate Bomar lol's.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Elane237 on October 20, 2015, 03:58:37 PM
Dianne was not very helpful in smoothing out the fires from Episode 360 / Bill Ayers.  All of a sudden the number of comments went from about 80 per night to over 530 for that one interview!  She insisted that the majority of listeners thought the interview was positive and enjoyed it!  I counted the number of negative interviews from "different" people (some of who had never made a comment before).  I stopped counting at around 400; the responses was overwhelmingly negative at - least 95%.  JBW basically told his paid followers to "buzz off"!

I have to conclude that while I love John B;s interview style, I can't help but think that neither he nor Dianne are actual experienced business people.  Most people pay the money (for same thing they can get free on Youtube) - in order to comment or read comments in the forum.  Also, so that they can get a feel for what the feedback is on an episode ahead of actually listening to it.

I'm out in November; and for me it's not about the money.  If he had a forum, I would pay $10 - $15 a month - but he didn't take a interest survey before beginning the forum or ending it.  I Paid $30.00 to Solari.com instead and really enjoying that subscription; she's extremely professional and you get a ton of her expertise for the money!

I didn't know he interviewed Ayers, i had reached out to him after he came out on fox news. We briefly exchanged a few emails asked him to be on the show. He said it depended on the time then he disappeared from communication. I think he's not someone to look up to or praise.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2015, 03:17:01 PM
I didn't know he interviewed Ayers

It's true, and he made him one of those Knights of the Ark Midnight things, or whatever he calls them too.  I looked to see if he happened to post that episode #360 on youtube, doesn't appear so.

I don't imagine he is too proud of that episode, considering he attacked Ayers in the past. I think that one cost him more than a few subscribers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2015, 03:34:37 PM
It's true, and he made him one of those Knights of the Ark Midnight things, or whatever he calls them too.  I looked to see if he happened to post that episode #360 on youtube, doesn't appear so.

Next time i talk to john ill ask him about this and tell him what ive read here. Hopefully someone out there can find it for us all.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2015, 03:37:06 PM
Next time i talk to john ill ask him about this and tell him what ive read here. Hopefully someone out there can find it for us all.

If you get just a 3 month subscription, you can watch the show, and read all the posts for yourself.  I think it would be worth the $15.00. You can cancel the auto subscribe up in your paypal account so it doesnt renew.  It's episode #360. August 28, 2015.  Its in the week 4 link, under August, 2015.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2015, 03:39:59 PM
If you get just a 3 month subscription, you can watch the show, and read all the posts for yourself.  I think it would be worth the $15.00. You can cancel the auto subscribe up in your paypal account so it doesnt renew.  It's episode #360.

I had a subscription early on but you're right i think it would be worth it. Episode 360 well noted thank you.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2015, 03:44:43 PM
I had a subscription early on but you're right i think it would be worth it. Episode 360 well noted thank you.

Yup, its in week 4 link of August, 2015.......I have to go rewatch it myself now too lol's

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2015, 03:46:31 PM
Yup, its in week 4 link of August, 2015.......I have to go rewatch it myself now too lol's

Hey brig did you hear our interview with John?  It was good to hear john be unfiltered.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2015, 03:55:31 PM

Hey brig did you hear our interview with John?  It was good to hear john be unfiltered.

I listened to them all up untill about May, then I signed back up to watch episode 360 lol's  Many of the episodes became foggy, so I don't specifically remember yours.....can you tell me which episode it was?  or the date it was on?  If you post me that, I'll go relisten.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2015, 04:00:04 PM
I listened to them all up untill about May, then I signed back up to watch episode 360 lol's  Many of the episodes became foggy, so I don't specifically remember yours.....can you tell me which episode it was?  or the date it was on?  If you post me that, I'll go relisten.

I havent been on his show but he invited me to be a guest in the future.

http://youtu.be/cjmD0ya8HKA

Here's our interview with him, i think his fans will truly enjoy it as he holds zero back.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2015, 04:04:22 PM
I havent been on his show but he invited me to be a guest in the future.

http://youtu.be/cjmD0ya8HKA

Here's our interview with him, i think his fans will truly enjoy it as he holds zero back.

AHHH!! Bella!  Thank You SO MUCH!!   ;D

Say Brig, I listened to that interview on EODR, and I thought John kind of let his hair down, so to speak, worth the listen. Also, I like the guys at EODR, there isn't another program like it, not that I have found. I was lucky to run into these guys here.
That's a plug, Myke.
you're welcome, have a happy Halloween, guys MWHAAA!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on October 30, 2015, 04:29:44 PM
Say Brig, I listened to that interview on EODR, and I thought John kind of let his hair down, so to speak, worth the listen. Also, I like the guys at EODR, there isn't another program like it, not that I have found. I was lucky to run into these guys here.
That's a plug, Myke.

you're welcome, have a happy Halloween, guys MWHAAA!

Hah thank you for that, yes this is a show unlike the others its very different just like all of you reading. Happy Halloween larry and happy halloween to all of you bell gabbers.