• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Kev will be on in 20 min...

http://tfrlive.com/chat/

Or listen live without the chat, http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+3

TFR us akso on TuneIn and IHeart.  I hope he doesn't have Anthony Patch on again tonight... just sayin...

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
Kev will be on in 20 min...

http://tfrlive.com/chat/

Or listen live without the chat, http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+3

TFR us akso on TuneIn and IHeart.  I hope he doesn't have Anthony Patch on again tonight... just sayin...
Thanks, Brig
Not a big Patch fan? Me either, I think his mind is quantum entangled. I always think of flying monkeys when he starts talking about Cern. We have a smaller version of the accelerator not too far away, I hope to visit there one day soon.

Episode 837 - Thelma Kay Kiser & William Binney
Nov 16, 2017

First, a chat with Thelma Kay Kiser about how leftist philosophy has corrupted science. Then William Binney, the original NSA Whistleblower, discusses the state of the Craft and offers some ideas on fixing a clearly out of control intelligence apparatus.

Tracks:
Abrasion - Pole Folder
Midnight Rider - The Allman Brothers Band

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 16, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
Nov 16, 2017

First, a chat with Thelma Kay Kiser about how leftist philosophy has corrupted science. Then William Binney, the original NSA Whistleblower, discusses the state of the Craft and offers some ideas on fixing a clearly out of control intelligence apparatus.

Tracks:
Abrasion - Pole Folder

Well, I like the Allman Brothers Band...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on November 16, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
Nov 16, 2017

Tracks:
Abrasion - Pole Folder

This one sounds interesting.

"This one sounds interesting."
It was, John gave us a backhanded compliment, calling us to paraphrase, "scum". Not exactly what he said, but no doubt who he was referring to. Well he doesn't control this site. So criticism will continue, at least until my sub expires.
I could say more, but I don't want to offend Olas.
Another site of interest, especially if you enjoy the Canadian accent, eh?
http://www.grimerica.ca/episodes-page/
Oh, free by the way. I notice friend Jim Malliard has an episode there.

The new website is not exactly working too well right now, I can't get to episodes, so I guess we shall see if there IS a new episode tonight, too bad, the past week has been pretty good, except for the first
part.

Episode 838 - Katherine Chiljan & W
Nov 17, 2017

In this edition we welcome Katherine Chiljan to look into a seemingly harmless mystery surrounding the true identity of William Shakespeare which takes us down a path of intrigue leading to a truth we did not anticipate. But first, we check in with "W" during the news section.

Tracks:
Vibration Science - Kaleidoscope Jukebox

WOOT! there it is! nytol, nitienite OLAS

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 17, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
The new website is not exactly working too well right now, I can't get to episodes, so I guess we shall see if there IS a new episode tonight, too bad, the past week has been pretty good, except for the first
part.

Don't worry! John Titor said he was sent back to 2001 to find a solution, but got herpes in the time warp, and ended up in 2025. He's having to walk back!

Fake Larry

Quote from: danw468 on November 15, 2017, 10:43:28 AM
Good news! I just received an answer to my e-mail from CTM customer service. They have cancelled my subscription! so that's great news, now that's it's official as far as CTM is concerned. Thanks for letting me vent on this issue, I guess I should have more patience with things like this. I forget CTM probably has thousands of subscriptions they manage, and with this new turnover to a different website, they must be busy.
I think they are busy. I just got a full refund and they gave me a free 3 months. They said sorry but they are going through every email one by one and the email server crashed due to the load, but wells instructed everyone to be taken care of. feeling a bit bad for being so nasty.

Quote from: Fake Larry on November 18, 2017, 03:55:20 PM
I think they are busy. I just got a full refund and they gave me a free 3 months. They said sorry but they are going through every email one by one and the email server crashed due to the load, but wells instructed everyone to be taken care of. feeling a bit bad for being so nasty.
I heard it from the BIG GUY himself! You are forgiven my son. I know you will return some day.
When you do we have big plans for you, involving lumber, nails, and a spear.

Boy, that beautiful new website really SUCKS! Slow, starts at the "dashboard" , takes forever to get to episodes, no archives, Ark midnight shows all have the same title, and no word if and when there will be another episode. Fortunately, I have plenty of FREE shows to listen to. I'm done with this shit. Life is too short,  enjoy your "ministry" John.

anunnaki

What's the story ? Is this show "No Longer" ?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: anunnaki on November 25, 2017, 06:00:44 PM
What's the story ? Is this show "No Longer" ?

No, but it’s no shorter either.  (Sorry, I’m a sucker for a straight line.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Original Larry on November 24, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
Boy, that beautiful new website really SUCKS! Slow, starts at the "dashboard" , takes forever to get to episodes, no archives, Ark midnight shows all have the same title, and no word if and when there will be another episode. Fortunately, I have plenty of FREE shows to listen to. I'm done with this shit. Life is too short,  enjoy your "ministry" John.

I unsubscribed back in January and have suffered no ill effects.  His preaching and excuse making got tedious.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 25, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
I unsubscribed back in January and have suffered no ill effects.  His preaching and excuse making got tedious.

Mine ended beginning of October I think, but I haven't listened to him in many many moons, but I still enjoy reading this thread :D

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2017, 06:36:57 AM
Mine ended beginning of October I think, but I haven't listened to him in many many moons, but I still enjoy reading this thread :D

John is no Judas, but is indeed a "Judas Goat." Glad to see he's reaping what he's sown.

They guy started off with so much promise, but let his ego ruin everything. If you look at his history, he's done it over and over again the same way his entire career. In a year or so he will be flat busted financially again. Brindi will be history, and he'll have some kind of sob-story to try and sell everyone again, but this was the last time whether realizes it or not.

Swishypants

The Original El Fenix location in Downtown Dallas. A cultural landmark. John will be your waiter tonight ladies & gentlemen. Order early, for he is "The Slowest Waiter."

(He forgot the refried beans again!)

I give him two months there before he is fired. Frank the head waiter doesn't tolerate nonsense.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 06:59:54 AM
John is no Judas, but is indeed a "Judas Goat." Glad to see he's reaping what he's sown.

They guy started off with so much promise, but let his ego ruin everything. If you look at his history, he's done it over and over again the same way his entire career. In a year or so he will be flat busted financially again. Brindi will be history, and he'll have some kind of sob-story to try and sell everyone again, but this was the last time whether realizes it or not.

WTF has a bomber got to do with anything or is that image just a device to draw attention.  You can be honest here, you’re  among friends.

Swishypants

^ Claims a over 20 year career in the military and doesn't know what a Judas Goat Bomber is. Figures.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:51:58 PM
^ Claims a over 20 year career in the military and doesn't know what a Judas Goat Bomber is. Figures.

^
Stupid faggot troll who fills pages and pages with endless shit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

No, we didn’t have many B-24s in the Navy nor was I alive when they were flying.  I talk about things with which I have first hand experience and not about that which I’ve learned from a Revel model plane kit or Soldier of Fortune magazine. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 03:00:48 PM
No, we didn’t have many B-24s in the Navy nor was I alive when they were flying.  I talk about things with which I have first hand experience with and not about that which I’ve learned from a Revel model plane kit and Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Yeah, it's one of those things that has an origin in farming, then got parlayed to the military in WWII, and still has usage even today during bombing sortie's. If you had been in the Navy and anywhere near a carrier fleet, you would have heard it. The term is still used today. Lying little prick getting caught out CONSTANTLY! You really are the beta-bitch of this entire forum. Do you even get tired of being humiliated?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 03:02:44 PM
Yeah, it's one of those things that has an origin in farming, then got parlayed to the military in WWII, and still has usage even today during bombing sortie's. If you had been in the Navy and anywhere near a carrier fleet, you would have heard it. The term is still used today. Lying little prick getting caught out CONSTANTLY! You really are the beta-bitch of this entire forum. Do you even get tired of being humiliated?

Seriously, don't you ever tire of being a useless faggot?!  ??? :D

Swishypants

Let me put you in the know, so you can save some face. Even today, say when a flight of F/A-18's forms up to head to say, Iraq, to bomb shit, the lead plane (usually the commander of the flight) is call sign "Judas Goat" because they form up on him for the flight in, and he elevates above the run to direct it when they arrive over the target.

SHIT LIKE THIS, is why WE know you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 03:05:43 PM
Let me put you in the know, so you can save some face. Even today, say when a flight of F/A-18's forms up to head to say, Iraq, to bomb shit, the lead plane (usually the commander of the flight) is call sign "Judas Goat" because they form up on him for the flight in, and he elevates above the run to direct it when they arrive over the target.

SHIT LIKE THIS, is why WE know you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT!

You are, without a doubt, the biggest faggot on the internet!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 03:17:17 PM
You are, without a doubt, the biggest faggot on the internet!

Give Sissy a break.  He’s probably just the biggest faggot in the North American node.  I’m betting there are marginally bigger faggots in Europe.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

I do understand the concept of a Judas Goat but I’m wondering what a picture of a B-24 that was made obsolete by the B-29 and deactivated at the end of WWII has to do with anything.  Especially one that is painted like a clown car unless the idea was that the enemy would laugh so hard that they would loose tactical awareness and fly into a trap.  Versions of the B-24 were built by the Brits under liscense but we’re used only until the early 50s. 

Judas goat tactics are used in land, sea and air warfare but you’re going to have to show me how the B-24 that you posted a picture of was used as a Judas Goat.  I’m thinking that the bad guys might be tipped off by the garrish paint job as to what the intention was.