• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

I've gone in the anus of every chick I've nailed and gotten away with it. Can you say the same LOUSER?  8)

Bomar

Weedie,...

Thank you...

That was funny, I needed that today...

Bomar

So did I, Bomar
Lives to save tomorrow, check you guys later. Or just the winner, however that works out.
HEhehe

weedeater

Bomar, O'Larry, glad I could be of help - out of the septic tank into the madness.  I know this is a rerun but I do so like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZI1eeV88lQ

Swishypants

John turned on the true-blue people that made him. He forgot it was us, and not him, that made the show and put Trump in office. What befalls him now is of his own hand. You listen to some South African P.R. bitch who has her brian-pan filled with Commie indoctrination even though she tries to resist it and you pay the price. She's not a Texan. She's damaged goods. Censor feedback; get fucked up in the end. That's the game, and it plays out the same way everytime. Art was brave and had balls of steel. John just has ego. The power of pussy on a man that bought a Commie Jet rather than an F-86.

https://youtu.be/hGAJzraCbPQ

Bomar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 06:28:14 PM

... a man that bought a (pre-1991) Commie Jet rather than an (1950) F-86...

Swishy,...

I would rather buy a (pre-1991) Commie Jet than an 80 year old F-86...

(That is, unless I was collecting old American Jet Fighters)...

Bomar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 06:28:14 PM
John turned on the true-blue people that made him. He forgot it was us, and not him, that made the show and put Trump in office. What befalls him now is of his own hand. You listen to some South African P.R. bitch who has her brian-pan filled with Commie indoctrination even though she tries to resist it and you pay the price. She's not a Texan. She's damaged goods. Censor feedback; get fucked up in the end. That's the game, and it plays out the same way everytime. Art was brave and had balls of steel. John just has ego. The power of pussy on a man that bought a Commie Jet rather than an F-86.

https://youtu.be/hGAJzraCbPQ

I have to agree with the Caravaner who said "This is a cult" (to paraphrase). By the way, Ed Opperman was involved in the Art Bell lawsuit. He is selling something on that subject on YT, but if you go to the oppermann report and can download the RSS feed, it's free (I think), I downloaded, but haven't listened to it yet.

Weedie: thanks for posting that vid. I ran across it awhile ago, but never get tired of watching that idiot.
Gotta go, feel like I was beaten with a stick.
Be well.

weedeater

Just to let anyone who is still burdened with a subscription to Caravan to Midnight - it appears that the first show following JBW's absence will be live tonight on Ark Midnight available free to all the unwashed masses that have not paid.  Thanks to "the family of Caravaners" for making this possible. 

weedeater

JStar, more like a psychological burden.  What the f**k did I resub for?

Swishypants

Quote from: weedeater on October 21, 2017, 03:34:32 PM
JStar, more like a psychological burden.  What the f**k did I resub for?

THIS! I'd pay much more, except CTM sucks AYESSS now. Literally the only show that is now worth a shit is Forum Borealis and it's FREE! I should donate to him though. Maybe I'll shoot him 100 bucks just to burn John's ass. Forum Borealis is only every few weeks to a month too, and it is STILL worth waiting for. High quality conversations about interesting things in an intelligent manner with no gimmicky bullshit or cult nonsense. Thank God! QUALITY over QUANTITY.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug8wpoDb2KWBLD6nx8Qe8A/videos

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 07:18:58 AM
Literally the only show that is now worth a shit is Forum Borealis and it's FREE!

There's an opportunity cost. I just sat through seven minutes and three seconds of NLP Headroom before the guest Charles started speaking. How can you stand this? Oh, right--gay.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

There's an opportunity cost. I just sat through seven minutes and three seconds of NLP Headroom before the guest started speaking. How can you stand this? Oh, right--gay.

NLP? WHAT YEAR IS THIS? I don't detect any. Who the fuck thinks NLP works anymore? It's not 1988 man.

Swishypants

The show has a sitar intro. The audio is clear, with no background tracks. The host is not a native English speaker, so he speaks slowly. This is not the same thing as Neuro Linguistic Programming. I don't think you run the risk of freaking out and climbing Mt. Everest or engaging in a pyramid scheme and income tax evasion by listening to it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
The show has a sitar intro. The audio is clear, with no background tracks. The host is not a native English speaker, so he speaks slowly. This is not the same thing as Neuro Linguistic Programming. I don't think you run the risk of freaking out and climbing Mt. Everest or engaging in a pyramid scheme and income tax evasion by listening to it.

Q: Could you be anymore of a stupid faggot?

A: No.

Jackstar

Autistic screeching. Right on cue.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2017, 04:47:25 PM
Autistic screeching. Right on cue.

It's a question. Stop freaking out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 05:35:02 PM
You ARE a wanted man on 3 systems, for sucking cock without paying! :)

No, I cut off the genitals of faggots and shove them up their asses. It's not sexual. I'm really pretty busy but I'll make time for you.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
No, I cut off the genitals of faggots and shove them up their asses. It's not sexual. I'm really pretty busy but I'll make time for you.  ;)

Stop compensating! You're a disgusting piece of shit, but with Obamacare, you can get your Helix unwound. I'm sure John "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting" Wells will be glad to take a look at it for ya! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 05:43:42 PM
Stop compensating! You're a disgusting piece of shit, but with Obamacare, you can get your Helix unwound. I'm sure John "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting" Wells will be glad to take a look at it for ya! :)

No, you're a piece of shit. I'm the whole thing.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
No, you're a piece of shit. I'm the whole thing.  :D

Certainly the nutty part. You're progressing. That dookie-train just keeps getting looooonger & longer!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
Certainly the nutty part. You're progressing. That dookie-train just keeps getting looooonger & longer!

Hey, you're the one obsessed with feces.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 05:48:14 PM
Hey, you're the one obsessed with feces.  ::)

I picture you in a shitty apartment or trailer stemming with rage. :)