• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on October 11, 2017, 07:16:47 PM
Jack, I enjoy it too, when the guest is not an evangelical preacher, money market guy, or irrelevant friend of John from showbiz.

These are literally my favorites of his shows. What can I tell you? Smoke a bowl or something, yeesh.

critical comments are not allowed to be posted in the comment section.

They pay their server host in order to promote their show--they don't pay this money in order for drive-by reprobates to shit all over their scene. While I am a huge free-speech advocate, I can't rightly condemn the guy for being unwilling to enable the inevitable shitstorm that an unmoderated forum would bring him.

I haven't seen any comments by yourself there, by the way.

Frankly, I'm hoping he hires me as his forum admin. A man can dream.

Jackstar

Quote from: fromwomewhereoutthere on October 07, 2017, 11:24:41 PM
Wells is the best thing to happen to late night talk radio since Art. If you don't agree, then fuck off.

I think he actually is Art in disguise. Cloning. Mind transfer. The works. I'm on record here.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on October 09, 2017, 11:10:08 AM
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2017/10/c2m-episdoe-817-maladetz-discusses_9.html
It's worth giving credit where it's due. I didn't post this, nor do I have any involvement with the website it came from. If I did,I would correct that spelling error. Possibly the best interview ever on CTM.
Best to listen to or download before Wells finds out about it. I thought it was on YouTube, and it will be, eventually.
Very good guest. Thanks for posting. I mention frequently the Soviet (and other bloc, also NDSAP run Germany and Commie Cuba, btw) abuse of psychiatry, as a first, and then later, options.  in addition to the more normal camp and gulag stuff and also the outside influences in the Russian revolution and etc. There are oddly lots of documentation but doesn't get covered in mainstream books. And his 2nd Amendment and other issues, like "refugees," are spot-on. Very interesting also how he pointed out how former bloc countries recognized the threats and raised borders more quickly than other controlled countries. And Soros info, well known, but good to remember his other past dealings and machinations. I'm suspect that someone has some many experiences in various countries of note but, then again, before shit happens people can get around. I recall some girl showing me pictures of backpacking in the Hindu Kush and a year or so later the recent shitstorm (of course, it was a shitstorm centuries before- hence the name! Muslims killing of Hindoos.) But much of his stuff could've been known by talking to a Russian secretary but some of the details seemed good. Him in the Egypt stuff is interesting but, then again, could be found online? And, considering his experiences, "align" with some in some official or "charity" positions? And not like US AID, various groups, or churches don't have "connections?" As well as honest ones who do get into areas but I'm jaded. But great guest and stuff. Thanks for posting.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2017, 09:31:24 PM
These are literally my favorites of his shows. What can I tell you? Smoke a bowl or something, yeesh.

They pay their server host in order to promote their show--they don't pay this money in order for drive-by reprobates to shit all over their scene. While I am a huge free-speech advocate, I can't rightly condemn the guy for being unwilling to enable the inevitable shitstorm that an unmoderated forum would bring him.

Frankly, I'm hoping he hires me as his forum admin. A man can dream.

Prepare your ass for DDOS motherfucker! LMFAO!

Good news! No shows next week. Brendi having emergency surgery.
What can I tell you?

Hehe. Wells wasn't specific, I'm totally shocked he mentioned it at all!
Family and all, you know.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 14, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
Hehe. Wells wasn't specific, I'm totally shocked he mentioned it at all!
Family and all, you know.

You have to wonder what kind of idiot doesn't have a back-up host for when he needs or wants time off. The only explanation is that he won't pay anyone even 100 bucks to do it!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 10:59:18 AM
You have to wonder what kind of idiot doesn't have a back-up host for when he needs or wants time off. The only explanation is that he won't pay anyone even 100 bucks to do it!

All the Greats just take time off and field up a replay. Richard C. Hoagland, John B. Wells, Heather Wade, Michael Vandeven, Clyde Lewis... geez. Get a grip.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 14, 2017, 11:06:41 AM
All the Greats just take time off and field up a replay. Richard C. Hoagland, John B. Wells, Heather Wade, Michael Vandeven, Clyde Lewis... geez. Get a grip.

There are no greats in that list.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 10:59:18 AM
You have to wonder what kind of idiot doesn't have a back-up host

He got one; people bitched. I thought Janda was alright, but it was stupid how it was launched--Wells ought to have set up Monday as Guest Host Day, and let a rotating cast of yokels slowly get the audience accustomed to the idea.

Quote from: Original Larry on October 14, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
Wells wasn't specific, I'm totally shocked he mentioned it at all!

Obvious suppression of speech is obvious. Northern California instantly bursts into flames, and suddenly Wells is busy? Nigga please.

What is less obvious, to me, is whether this chick is a straight-up Company asset they assigned to distract him, or if he simply decided to fall in love, and then They attacked his new vulnerability. Out of a modicum of respect, I decline to speculate any further.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

What is less obvious, to me, is whether this chick is a straight-up Company asset they assigned to distract him, or if he simply decided to fall in love, and then They attacked his new vulnerability. Out of a modicum of respect, I decline to speculate any further.

But you still sent flowers. That was nice.

Jackstar

It wasn't me. Interstate shipping is still a felony.

Jackstar

I was fascinated by the retelling of MLK's murder in the latest episode with Ole, so I went and looked it up.

The hospital where King was taken, and where he died, has been demolished. Now, there's a community garden there, surrounded by a seemingly peculiar lack of development--unless a bunch of empty lots surrounded by fencing counts as "development."

The webpage for the garden offers up this lone photo:

What can I tell you? Classy.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 03:08:11 PM
I was fascinated by the retelling of MLK's murder in the latest episode with Ole, so I went and looked it up.

The hospital where King was taken, and where he died, has been demolished. Now, there's a community garden there, surrounded by a seemingly peculiar lack of development--unless a bunch of empty lots surrounded by fencing counts as "development."

The webpage for the garden offers up this lone photo:

What can I tell you? Classy.
Spit-take.   :) Are you serious they posted THAT photo? Eggplant. The terms wops use for you-know-who? Wow.
ps: maybe empty lots are considered "green space" or, at least, not "impervious cover" when taxes are assessed? Or the former "community" is waiting for rest of the "eggplant community" to move out before they develop the properties effectively with some side-deals, kick-backs, and tax abatement schemes? Which will, eventually, go bust also.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2017, 03:17:32 PM
Are you serious they posted THAT photo? Eggplant.

I did not make this up. My jaw is still agape.

I heard a really good story about the MLK killing, as soon as I can remember where it was, I'll post the link here. As long as I have time on my hands all next week. No Wells to critique.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on October 14, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
No Wells to critique.

I'm already planning on going back to episode 001 for a little historical analysis.

Note: easy to find those earliest episodes on the website... n'est-ce pas???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 14, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

Lulz

Quote from: Original Larry on October 14, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
I heard a really good story about the MLK killing, as soon as I can remember where it was, I'll post the link here. As long as I have time on my hands all next week. No Wells to critique.

https://soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1/an-act-of-state-part-one-william-pepper-96
Not the one I was looking for, but Pepper wrote the book.

Bomar

Hey Larry,...

I'm Back...

Bomar

Swishypants

Quote from: Bomar on October 16, 2017, 02:08:22 PM
Hey Larry,...

I'm Back...

Bomar

Aren't you the guy that single-handedly shut down the CTM chat function? Good job!

Bomar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 02:55:51 PM
Aren't you the guy that single-handedly shut down the CTM chat function? Good job!

Swishy,...

I have heard those rumors...

I suspect it was the "Flat Earthers", myself...

Bomar

Swishypants

Quote from: Bomar on October 16, 2017, 03:11:44 PM
Swishy,...

I have heard those rumors...

I suspect it was the "Flat Earthers", myself...

Bomar

Ole John is easier to catfish than a stock pond full of dog-food fed catfish! :)

Bomar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:13:21 PM
Ole John is easier to catfish than a stock pond full of dog-food fed catfish! :)
Swishy,...

If you are interested...

There is a great program on right now  ... 4-6 PM CDT  ...  (M-Th)...

The Kev Baker Show (an Art Bell type person)...

Link:  http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/  ...

Bomar

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on October 16, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
I hear Micheal Decon might have some time... just sayin'

I'm not Christian enough for his audience.