• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Wells is the best thing to happen to late night talk radio since Art. If you don't agree, then fuck off.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: fromwomewhereoutthere on October 07, 2017, 11:24:41 PM
Wells is the best thing to happen to late night talk radio since Art. If you don't agree, then fuck off.

Hey, Mr. Wells. How's it going? I thought you didn't like Bellgab?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: fromwomewhereoutthere on October 07, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

https://youtu.be/j4tsGWdarHc

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2017, 11:50:58 PM
Hey, Mr. Wells. How's it going? I thought you didn't like Bellgab?  ???

What the heck is HE doing here?  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2017, 04:35:36 PM
What the heck is HE doing here?  ::)

Back on the Durban poison; drowning; ego going nuts; the end is neigh! :)   Watch who you fuck with John. We hide in plain sight. :)

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2017/10/c2m-episdoe-817-maladetz-discusses_9.html
It's worth giving credit where it's due. I didn't post this, nor do I have any involvement with the website it came from. If I did,I would correct that spelling error. Possibly the best interview ever on CTM.
Best to listen to or download before Wells finds out about it. I thought it was on YouTube, and it will be, eventually.

Wells said he was going to offer that episode as a free download, and someone took him literally. hehe

Quote from: Swishypants on October 08, 2017, 04:38:18 PM
Back on the Durban poison; drowning; ego going nuts; the end is neigh! :)   Watch who you fuck with John. We hide in plain sight. :)

Thanks for the link, Swish! It's a good one.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 09, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

Thanks for the link, Swish! It's a good one.

Wells is so strapped for cash he will do anything. He's waffling with cozying up to the DIA, Big-Tent Evangelism, WND, Youtube; anyone that can stop the hemorrhaging of cash from his show.  It's like watching a cat in a bag in the river. That guy from the link seems solid so-far. He's had some good guests and I hope to see him reach a wider audience. Most welcome Lar.

Jackstar

How much can the expenses possibly be? I find it hard to imagine that the show cannot indefinitely lumber along as it has.

For my own part, I still enjoy the show, and find the majority of the whinging here to be inane, petulant bitching.

Recommended.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2017, 01:38:31 PM
How much can the expenses possibly be? I find it hard to imagine that the show cannot indefinitely lumber along as it has.

For my own part, I still enjoy the show, and find the majority of the whinging here to be inane, petulant bitching.

Recommended.

The show can be done by one guy in his garage! Wells is a big spender though. He can't live without having underlings and 500 dollar shirts and Commie Jets. If he can't do that, he won't play.  You may consider the possibility that you're not as smart as you think you are Jackstar. :)

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on October 09, 2017, 11:10:08 AM
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2017/10/c2m-episdoe-817-maladetz-discusses_9.html
It's worth giving credit where it's due. I didn't post this, nor do I have any involvement with the website it came from. If I did,I would correct that spelling error. Possibly the best interview ever on CTM.
Best to listen to or download before Wells finds out about it. I thought it was on YouTube, and it will be, eventually.

Hey THANKS O'Larry!  bomar wanted me to listen to that episode :)

Swishypants

Original Larry! What's the word ole-son? Let us know! :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 05:06:39 AM
Original Larry! What's the word ole-son? Let us know! :)

Will do, as soon as I know, it's 50/50 if there will be a show tonight. If there is, odds are, preacher, Nor another WND author. So far Wells has not said much about the Las Vegas thing, maybe he will tonight.
We shall see.

Episode 819 - Justin Michaels & Matthew Short
Tuesday October 10th 2017

In this edition we welcome Justin Michaels followed by Matthew Short. Justin takes us on his journey of overcoming obstacles, self-perseverance and achieving one’s dreams regardless of what life throws at you; debuting his new series, “Yesterland Waltz”, and telling of the time when he was stuffed in a coffin! We then join with Matthew Short of dontcomply.com, sharing his experience as a civilian first-responder to the Hurricane Harvey disaster in Houston, Texas and relaying the resistance his team experienced from authorities and how this led to much suffering, but how they pushed through regardless.

Swishypants

The dream of not having to hanger this thing, AGAIN! But wish in one hand, shit on the other! See which one gets full faster John! :)

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

Recommended.
Jack, I enjoy it too, when the guest is not an evangelical preacher, money market guy, or irrelevant friend of John from showbiz.
The reason the thread appears to be "bitching" is because critical comments are not allowed to be posted in the comment section. I haven't seen any comments by yourself there, by the way.

"We are moving" Do you remember when the time of the show was posted on the home page? It was 21:00 central time. Now, who knows? Yesterday the show was up by 19:00 central. It's past that now,
so at the risk of being called a whiner,  I'm thinking there may be no program tonight.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 11, 2017, 08:16:34 PM
"We are moving" Do you remember when the time of the show was posted on the home page? It was 21:00 central time. Now, who knows? Yesterday the show was up by 19:00 central. It's past that now,
so at the risk of being called a whiner,  I'm thinking there may be no program tonight.

He is on the run.

Swishypants

You have to be in Texas for 3 Generations to be considered Texan. It comes from the Spanish which require 8 Generations. Well's will never be a Cowboy. He doesn't understand the tenderness combined with the toughness.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 11, 2017, 08:34:46 PM

He's just a bad person. Full of ego. It comes from his daddy, who was a rock-solid man. Living in a shadow; unable to be content with who he really is.

weedeater

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 08:30:42 PM
You have to be in Texas for 3 Generations to be considered Texan. It comes from the Spanish which require 8 Generations. Well's will never be a Cowboy. He doesn't understand the tenderness combined with the toughness.
No Johnny here Swish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSQCtrulw1Y

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2017, 08:44:01 PM
Ghost is now working the boards and tech for JBW?!  :o

Ghost is his son.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 08:44:54 PM
Ghost is his son.
Not the radiohost Ghost ("True Capitalist Radio") from Austin then, who I think has quit doing a show so was wondering?

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/MVLQLc2ncVI

The new Jackson Brown; Confederate Style. For John. You blew it boy.

The Alcoholic

John B. Wells is a Christian faggot.

Swishypants

Quote from: The Alcoholic on October 13, 2017, 04:33:04 PM
John B. Wells is a Christian faggot.

He's a Christian, but not a great one. He's not a faggot. He's a egomaniac and highly insecure old man rolling the dice one last time. You however are simply wonderful. How are you? :)