• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Started by paladin1991, September 26, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

BobGrau

Quote from: wr250 on October 07, 2015, 07:19:27 AM
british fox spoor laH ngu' wa' pong distinctive "umbilical" cha' potlhmo' rar … er, lom poo. SoHvaD specifically mev chaH qeb, 'op meq.

Reported for giving damns.

paladin1991

british fox spoor laH ngu' wa' pong distinctive "umbilical" cha' potlhmo' rar … er, lom poo. SoHvaD specifically mev chaH qeb, 'op meq.

Dammit!  English only in the thread!

There's no Klingon word for 'poo?'

Barfly

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2015, 10:23:16 AM
Looks like a lot of free dinners.
Thats the issue, they are protected, you cant even kick one out of the way without the threat of being arrested, i hate them, i can go on and on but now im just getting pissed.

paladin1991

Quote from: Barfly on October 07, 2015, 12:54:49 PM
Thats the issue, they are protected, you cant even kick one out of the way without the threat of being arrested, i hate them, i can go on and on but now im just getting pissed.

Hell, I'd break out my son's pellet pistol, pop one in the head, snap its neck and run it home.  Catch me if you can. 

pate

Quote from: Barfly on October 07, 2015, 05:41:13 AM
I hate these fuckers

Damn cluckers...

Who give a cluck?

I mean about them damn...

paladin1991

Dammit.  You fucks are not taking this thread damn thread seriously. 

DAMN IT!

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 11, 2015, 12:20:29 PM
Dammit.  You fucks are not taking this thread damn thread seriously. 

DAMN IT!

If you ever gave a damn, we might.

whoozit

Anyone know where I can rent a damn? I know none of you are giving them.

Caruthers612

Quote from: whoozit on October 11, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

No, but pick a Vegas street corner at random and you can rent nearly anything else. Not that I give a damn.

Caruthers612

What 'appened to this thread? Are some of you starting to give a damn? I'm appalled!

inuk2600

Quote from: Caruthers612 on October 13, 2015, 10:40:53 AM
        What 'appened to this thread? Are some of you starting to give a damn? I'm appalled!

You're violating the fundamental law of I DON'T GIVE A DAMN by merely being appalled.

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 13, 2015, 10:48:35 AM
You're violating the fundamental law of I DON'T GIVE A DAMN by merely being appalled.

So are you, hey wait so am I.  Damn!

paladin1991

Dammit!  Your folks sent you to school, bought your books, but did you learn? 

You guys are just too fucked up to stay with the program.

I just don't give a damn.

starrmtn001

Well, for today at least, it's my pos life.  Ah, don't worry, it's probably just one of those 24 hour thingys.  Tomorrow, I'll be right as rain with a butt load full of fucks, flying out like butterflies. ;D

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 13, 2015, 11:23:06 AM
Dammit!  Your folks sent you to school, bought your books, but did you learn? 

You guys are just too fucked up to stay with the program.

I just don't give a damn.

No one gives a damn what you want, even though you started this thread.  No one gives a damn about that either.

Nah, I can't say that.  I really do give a damn.

Caruthers612

Also, when I make a perfectly good Vegas hooker joke, I expect someone, somewhere to give a--no, wait, they wouldn't. Not in this thread.

paladin1991

Quote from: Caruthers612 on October 13, 2015, 03:22:35 PM
         Also, when I make a perfectly good Vegas hooker joke, I expect someone, somewhere to give a--no, wait, they wouldn't. Not in this thread.

Dammit!  No 'mom' jokes.

whoozit

Damns for sale!  Damns for sale!  Just don't use them here.

whoozit

Quote from: Caruthers612 on October 13, 2015, 03:22:35 PM
I enjoyed the Vegas hooker reference but didn't feel like a rebuke from the thread owner.  I once got slapped by a Vegas stripper.  It's quite a story but no one here gives a damn.

Caruthers612

Quote from: whoozit on October 13, 2015, 04:52:59 PM
I enjoyed the Vegas hooker reference but didn't feel like a rebuke from the thread owner.  I once got slapped by a Vegas stripper.  It's quite a story but no one here gives a damn.

Perhaps in another thread, one devoted to anecdotes involving hookers (of all varieties--no one should feel ashamed for having a thing for former Cirque du Soleil fire-eaters)--you could tell that story. While I may not give a damn about it here, I almost certainly would there.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2015, 02:03:45 PM
Well, for today at least, it's my pos life.  Ah, don't worry, it's probably just one of those 24 hour thingys.  Tomorrow, I'll be right as rain with a butt load full of fucks, flying out like butterflies. ;D
For the record.  I'm giving butterfly fucks.  Not damns.  Not ONE damn, damn.

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2015, 07:25:44 PM
For the record.  I'm giving butterfly fucks.  Not damns.  Not ONE damn, damn.

do those cost extra?  Sounds exhausting.

I'm in.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on October 11, 2015, 02:27:04 PM
(Psssst, over here.  Shhh.  I'll sell ya this "damn" for a dollar two eighty and eleveteen cents.  Well?  Then, how about I throw in an extra butterfly fuck for free?  Deal)?

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2015, 01:35:31 PM
do those cost extra?  Sounds exhausting.

I'm in.
Nope, they're free.  But the net will cost you.

Caruthers612

Quote from: whoozit on October 13, 2015, 04:52:59 PM

Dammit, whooz, I wanna hear that hooker story! Yes! I'm admitting it! I give a full damn about whoozit's hooker story and I don't give a damn who knows it!  :o Please start a thread for such stories, whoozit, and start us off with yours. Remember, we went all the details, including how much of a 5:00 shadow "she" had under "her" make-up.

WOTR

Some days I still manage to give a damn, others- not so much.  I make every effort to not give a damn, but the effort itself defeats the purpose and demonstrates that I do, indeed, still give a damn that I cannot manage to get to the "zen" of not giving a damn...

All of this begs me to question the goal.  Will I be able to appreciate the bliss of not giving a damn should I ever permanently arrive in that place in my life- or will I not give a damn that I have arrived and discover all of the effort was wasted?

Caruthers612

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2015, 11:03:03 PM
Some days I still manage to give a damn, others- not so much.  I make every effort to not give a damn, but the effort itself defeats the purpose and demonstrates that I do, indeed, still give a damn that I cannot manage to get to the "zen" of not giving a damn...

All of this begs me to question the goal.  Will I be able to appreciate the bliss of not giving a damn should I ever permanently arrive in that place in my life- or will I not give a damn that I have arrived and discover all of the effort was wasted?

Dude, I didn't expect anyone to get all insightful and zen in this thread, but ye have gone and done it. I know you were using the term zen somewhat figuratively, but when you mention getting to a place of bliss in your second paragraph, it suggests a more deliberate focus on the very real state of nirvana, satori, the great emptiness, etc. I would distinguish this, however, from a facsimile thereof in which appears freed from woe and worry due to not giving a damn. I would say that true equanimity, bliss, samadhi, et al, stems more from not giving a damn about outcome, about the fruits or action, etc. Remaining poised no matter if the full mama lode of fecal matter hits the fan.