• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

chefist

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 10:09:20 PM
Trump is an idiot, that's for sure. Perhaps if he'd consulted with the security chiefs prior to the release date he wouldn't have had to backtrack on the redacted files.

So, you have inside information that he did not consult with them? lolz...read his tweets, he said unless something came up beforehand...lolz...you should work for Pravda...or do you?

GravitySucks

Trump is an idiot, that's for sure. Perhaps if he'd consulted with the security chiefs prior to the release date he wouldn't have had to backtrack on the redacted files.

After his 180 day review period, he should fire everyone that didn’t have this done prior to the original date. That is the problem with lawyers and civil servants.

Lawyers will always answer no to the question.
Civil Servants often won’t do shit even when the law says they must. Some don’t even show up to work, knowing that the union will keep them from being fired.

It’s going to be a long 8 years for you.

Swishypants

Trump is WINNING, you lazy pampered fool, and you should be glad, because that is all that is standing in-between your mental disease and the ass whoopin' we really want to give ya!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 10:11:21 PM
So, you have inside information that he did not consult with them? lolz...read his tweets, he said unless something came up beforehand..

Precisely my point. If he'd consulted with them ahead of time the Tweet tease would have been unnecessary.

Swishypants

I lick it, before I stick it Uhura! Ruminate on that!

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 10:18:14 PM

It’s going to be a long 8 years for you.

It's going to be a long 40 years for her; basically the rest of her life! The Millennials didn't have fucking children! Half of them have turned more conservative after being burned by Barry. Gen-Xs' kids are almost totally conservative, and hard-core conservative at that. The boomers are dying. Another Supreme court Justice and this shit is over for the Hippie fucks forever!

Roll Credits Commie scum!

https://youtu.be/ah6TYuJ1iQg

chefist

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 10:20:40 PM
Precisely my point. If he'd consulted with them ahead of time the Tweet tease would have been unnecessary.

LOLZ..so which informant in the government confirmed he didn't consult with "intelligence"...lolz...you are trying to confirm a negative, which is impossible...bwhahahah.....

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 10:35:45 PM
LOLZ..so which informant in the government confirmed he didn't consult with "intelligence"...lolz...you are trying to confirm a negative, which is impossible...bwhahahah.....

I was one of the last of the Southern Kids that had a Mammy. I got a thing! I will tear that shit up!!! COME ON! UHURA! Let me get down in it!!!

I bet those flap-jacks smell like Channel No. 5!

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/1l2zekg2ntY

GOD BLESS the 40! CONTROL THE CHAOS!!! THEY LIVE ON! PROMISE! :)  PROMIS!!!

chefist

This new doc claims 2 shooters...of course, the counter will be that this "authority" did not have all the data and experience to make such a claim.

Swishypants

While the world wasted 55 years worrying about Kennedy, we built Combat Clones out of the DNA of our best people. It's too late! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  The talent employed in '62 is dwarfed by what we have on tap now.

Mk.I's are retired already. Mk. II's are long forged in the fire. MK. III's are coming up and will be the best yet!

Swishypants

There has got to be a more lucrative business you guys can get into. What are you pulling with this stuff? 25K a year? At most? Since the MIB's don't exist, I'm going to play that role. "We would have got away with it too! If it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"  "I mean, we totally got away with it, but still, this isn't going to look good on our permanent records!" "Probably have a hard time finding a double for Putt-Putt Golf now!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 27, 2017, 04:45:35 AM
There has got to be a more lucrative business you guys can get into. What are you pulling with this stuff? 25K a year? At most? Since the MIB's don't exist, I'm going to play that role. "We would have got away with it too! If it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"  "I mean, we totally got away with it, but still, this isn't going to look good on our permanent records!" "Probably have a hard time finding a double for Putt-Putt Golf now!"

Faggot  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:05:10 AM
My name is "White Devil" now, waterhead!

No, it's faggot...and you're not even important enough to bother capitalizing that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:06:07 AM
No, it's faggot...and you're not even important enough to bother capitalizing that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

Obvious psyop is obvious.

Harrelson's dad was the one who made the head shot.  ;D

Swishypants

Stop posting Info Wars horse-shit man! Nobody wants to watch that fatass scream about totally inane things! He has made 5 million doing this. The guy who cuts my lawn has more than that! A wasted life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:23:16 PM
You need some SUPER MALE VITALITY! You got Low "T!"

And you're a no T stupid faggot. Just kill yourself.

Swishypants

In college Alex tried to come to a Kegger and everyone left. LMAO!