• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
Pud, do you understand that most Rednecks shoot at least once a week and burn down at least 250 rounds in a session? Pud, do you know they do this at 100-300 meters on average?

Yeah, but that's only to take out their brothers and dads who are competition for their sisters, Oh and they're still reliving the civil war..Bless. I haven't shot 100 yards in years but when I did I could get five rounds grouping in a four inch target. And that was shooting once every month or so. Do you get a cookie?  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Trump will have nothing more to report on this subject until he's briefed by his conspiracy theory advisers, Bannon and Jones. Wait for his Tweets on it tomorrow.

I'm sure you defended your man Obama on not releasing them...hypocrite. So how are you justifying your hate for anyone that doesn't agree with you today?

You are a hateful person, straight up...and you know it.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

Yeah, but that's only to take out their brothers and dads who are competition for their sisters, Oh and they're still reliving the civil war..Bless. I haven't shot 100 yards in years but when I did I could get five rounds grouping in a four inch target. And that was shooting once every month or so. Do you get a cookie?  ;D

Call me when you can do a successful ambush break (with an AK or AR or FN) with all rounds in an 8 inch circle point-shooting at 50 meters. Please God let ANTIFA start more shit so I have an excuse to shoot Pud in the chaos.

THAT MEANS FIRING WHILE MOVING OFFENSIVELY WITH NO WARNING THE AMBUSH IS COMING FIRST PUD! PURE AGGRO! STRAIGHT HATE! NO QUARTER!

Lt.Uhura

If his death was a conspiracy, Frank would have had his people take care of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEKQwfnY7GI

Swishypants

I WANT SOME BLACK ASS! Give it to me baby!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
I'm sure you defended your man Obama on not releasing them...hypocrite. So how are you justifying your hate for anyone that doesn't agree with you today?

You are a hateful person, straight up...and you know it.

Obama couldn't release them. It was stipulated back in 93 there was an embargo until today.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:24:28 PM
Call me when you can do a successful ambush break (with an AK or AR or FN) with all rounds in an 8 inch circle point-shooting at 50 meters. Please God let ANTIFA start more shit so I have an excuse to shoot Pud in the chaos.

THAT MEANS FIRING WHILE MOVING OFFENSIVELY WITH NO WARNING THE AMBUSH IS COMING FIRST PUD! PURE AGGRO! STRAIGHT HATE! NO QUARTER!

Oh, you're going to make me cum with all your tough guy Rambo talk...No really.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

Oh, you're going to make me cum with all your tough guy Rambo talk...No really.  ;D

That's not Rambo Pud. That's standard. Par for the course. Average Redneck. We have land. We have our own ranges.  Jeezus Christ you liberals have no clue what-so-ever about what you are dealing with!

Swishypants

PLEASE. GOD. Make it so we can unleash hell on theses stupid bastards. I desperately want to see the wide-eyed horror on their faces when they realize what they thought was "SPECIAL FERCES" is just average Good-ole-Boy!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

Obama couldn't release them. It was stipulated back in 93 there was an embargo until today.  :)

Lol, Trump had his devotees believing it was his idea to release the files. Too bad it's anticlimactic, kind of like Geraldo Rivera's big hype over Al Capone's secret vault. Damn, there goes his ratings!

Swishypants

I'm serious. I want to make sweet lovin' to you all night. Think about it.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:41:16 PM
PLEASE. GOD. Make it so we can unleash hell on theses stupid bastards. I desperately want to see the wide-eyed horror on their faces when they realize what they thought was "SPECIAL FERCES" is just average Good-ole-Boy!

Hey calm down old son...Now, deep breaths. Stop getting giddy. Trump hasn't sent anyone to get yer gurns yet so no need to be all unnecessary. Okay?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

Hey calm down old son...Now, deep breaths. Stop getting giddy. Trump hasn't sent anyone to get yer gurns yet so no need to be all unnecessary. Okay?

Liberal levels of retarded makes me horny! I'm going to call you KAY-KAY when I put the body maneuver on you in the cement pond!

https://youtu.be/kXOFajfvlag

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

He had the authority...every President did. All federal documents can be declassified by the President...sorry, you were fed the wrong information. The law pertained to the bureaucracy...

I grew up in the 80's, when there was a good mix of movies and pop culture that made you question the government, but still proud to be an American.

That does not exist anymore on the left...they just hate, hate, hate...

Wish there was a movie now and again like this!

https://youtu.be/tCblQ_fnPpc

Swishypants

When Valhalla time comes, Chefist is going to whip up mass quantities of potato-salad, leave them in the sun and scoop off the Botox, and take all of Hollywood out in one weekend!

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
... you were fed the wrong information...

I'm having that inscribed on his tombstone

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
He had the authority...every President did. All federal documents can be declassified by the President...sorry, you were fed the wrong information. The law pertained to the bureaucracy...

If Obama (and presidents before him) had the "authority" to release the files, but didn't bother, they had more sense than the clueless Trump, who only five days ago promised something "interesting" in the files which he will now not fully release. DOH!

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 08:58:41 PM
When Valhalla time comes, Chefist is going to whip up mass quantities of potato-salad, leave them in the sun and scoop off the Botox, and take all of Hollywood out in one weekend!

If you are referring to Clostridium botulinum, I would never have that inclination. However, I am adept at antibiotics for the diseases of leftists and communists.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 09:12:04 PM
If Obama (and presidents before him) had the "authority" to release the files, but didn't bother, they had more sense than the clueless Trump, who only five days ago promised something "interesting" in the files which he will now not fully release. DOH!

So, when Clinton was President he signed a law that they had to be released today but Trump is an idiot for trying to follow the law?  You got too used to Obama trying to find laws he didn’t want to follow.

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 09:13:50 PM
If you are referring to Clostridium botulinum, I would never have that inclination. However, I am adept at antibiotics for the diseases of leftists and communists.

https://youtu.be/mOYZaiDZ7BM

chefist

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 26, 2017, 09:12:04 PM

"Sense"...the left has been fighting for the release of these docs for decades. Now, you defend Dem Presidents for not releasing them! LOL. Why? Because JFK was assassinated by a self pronounced communist, and your ilk has never been able to accept that. All your conspiracy theories stem from the fact you could not blame conservatives for the murder.

Oh, wait...wait for it! When will I be called a racist, misogynist, homophobe? lolz

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 09:21:05 PM
https://youtu.be/LRfFYkyZNf0

One of my favorites, Keith David was singing that song...but that was not his most important role in movies. This was...now the present day...

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 09:17:06 PM
https://youtu.be/mOYZaiDZ7BM
Bullshit.  ;)
One thing interesting is that the dude does the upperlip dip/snus style, so confirms Nordic band. Weird how a band from up there would cover that song? And become moderately popular decades ago. I like earlier versions though the chick on the mechanical bull was nice, hopefully she is old enough that the sexually violent Muslim "refugees" Sweden allowed in haven't attacked her.

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 09:26:03 PM
One of my favorites, Keith David was singing that song...but that was not his most important role in movies. This was...now the present day...

I just want to sniff the pines! Sniff Uhura's cross mounted pussy down by the river! WHOOOOOO-GOT-DAYUMN!!!

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 09:37:52 PM
I just want to sniff the pines! Sniff Uhura's cross mounted pussy down by the river! WHOOOOOO-GOT-DAYUMN!!!

Any confirmation "she" is female?

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 09:30:57 PM
Bullshit.  ;)
One thing interesting is that the dude does the upperlip dip/snus style, so confirms Nordic band. Weird how a band from up there would cover that song? And become moderately popular decades ago. I like earlier versions though the chick on the mechanical bull was nice, hopefully she is old enough that the sexually violent Muslim "refugees" Sweden allowed in haven't attacked her.

I blame all the Xtacy going around back then. If you had a dick some hot chick with daddy issues at a rave would smoke your dick right the fuck off to that song!

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2017, 09:40:16 PM
Any confirmation "she" is female?

It don't matter with them Aurturians boy!   ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 09:16:01 PM
So, when Clinton was President he signed a law that they had to be released today but Trump is an idiot for trying to follow the law?

Trump is an idiot, that's for sure. Perhaps if he'd consulted with the security chiefs prior to the release date he wouldn't have had to backtrack on the redacted files.