• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 17, 2017, 02:27:03 PM
Because he wasn't hip?  ???

Try watching it, you useless fuckwad! Did your mom have any kids that lived?  ::) :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 17, 2017, 03:51:18 PM
Try watching it, you useless fuckwad! Did your mom have any kids that lived?  ::) :D

Yours clearly didn't. ::)

Brody

The new History show on "Uncovering Oswald" is garbage. They spent at least 10 mins at a Mexican bull ring playing hide and seek with one another to prove that Oswald could have met the KGB there and avoided CIA detection.

Ugh.

Morgus

Quote from: Brody on April 28, 2017, 11:45:13 AM
The new History show on "Uncovering Oswald" is garbage. They spent at least 10 mins at a Mexican bull ring playing hide and seek with one another to prove that Oswald could have met the KGB there and avoided CIA detection.

Ugh.
Yeah and they think Oswald was the lone gunman too.
They should be investigating the guy who deathbed confessed to be one of the shooters on the grassy knoll...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 28, 2017, 03:04:10 PM
Yeah and they think Oswald was the lone gunman too.
They should be investigating the guy who deathbed confessed to be one of the shooters on the grassy knoll...

Or the 30.06 shell that was found on the roof of the Dallas County Records Building in 1975.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2017, 03:06:51 PM
Or the 30.06 shell that was found on the roof of the Dallas County Records Building in 1975.

What is the story there Gravity?   Hell, in Texas I would figured thirty ought six casings would be so common they are mixed in with gravel..............

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
What is the story there Gravity?   Hell, in Texas I would figured thirty ought six casings would be so common they are mixed in with gravel..............

I have heard it mentioned a few times. I think Jim Marrs has spoken of it.

There was conjecture that because of the crimping on the neck that it might have been used to fire a sabot round to disguise the caliber.

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Griffith/Extra_Bullets_and_Missed_Shots.html

GravitySucks

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/27/will-trump-release-the-missing-jfk-files-215079

Not idea why Politico claims they are "missing" files. They are due to be released this year unless extended.

Thanks for the info Gravity.  That was new to me

Robert

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2017, 04:54:49 PMWhat is the story there Gravity?   Hell, in Texas I would figured thirty ought six casings would be so common they are mixed in with gravel..............
In Nevada too, which is why a casing found in the BLM plot behind the Bells' would mean nothing.  I found casings in New York City too.

No, I think John Kennedy had the severe misfortune to get in the way of, 1st, a bullet intended for John Connally, 2nd, a bullet that would've been intended for Oswald had a finger not found the trigger prematurely.  Remember, folks, that's not where your finger should be while you're finding your target.

But he was good at dodging bullets metaphorically.  At least he never got another chance to kill the rest of us.

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert on April 28, 2017, 10:00:58 PM
In Nevada too, which is why a casing found in the BLM plot behind the Bells' would mean nothing.  I found casings in New York City too.

No, I think John Kennedy had the severe misfortune to get in the way of, 1st, a bullet intended for John Connally, 2nd, a bullet that would've been intended for Oswald had a finger not found the trigger prematurely. Remember, folks, that's not where your finger should be while you're finding your target.

But he was good at dodging bullets metaphorically.  At least he never got another chance to kill the rest of us.

hmm ... good advice

=Schlyder=

Watching this CIA disinformation show "Hunting Oswald" LOL ..what a load of rubbish. LOL

Up All Night

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-trump-to-allow-release-of-classified-documents/

The deadline is Oct. 26, set by Congress a quarter-century ago after Oliver Stone’s conspiracy-minded JFK movie reignited demands to open the files on John F. Kennedy’s murder in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.

By coincidence, Trump plans to be in Dallas for a campaign fundraiser on Wednesday â€" the day before the deadline.

Anyone who expects a holy grail, a document that spells out exactly what happened to the 35th president, who did it and who could have stopped it, will probably be disappointed, however many of the 3,100 remaining files Trump allows the National Archives to unveil. The wording of Trump's announcement on Saturday morning left open the possibility of a last-ditch push by the CIA or another agency to block some material.

Still, said John Tunheim, who led the panel Congress created in 1992 to review and release the files, “Everything should come out. ... I can’t believe we’d be compromising anything from the 1950s and 1960s.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/10/19/decades-secrecy-end-soon-trump-allows-release-last-jfk-assassination-records

Up All Night

Someone said "I can't wait to see how Ted Cruz's father was involved in his assassination!"

Yes, and it's a chance for a whole new movie from Oliver Stone.

Or.... Roger Stone....

Who has pushed the theory that Johnson masterminded the plot to kill Kennedy. 

Gd5150

Our government would never hide anything from the people. After all, it’s made up of we the people.

Look the answer to who shot JFK is right next to the evidence of Trump/Russian collusion.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

=Schlyder=

I wonder why the CIA would wish to stop the release of info pertaining to the JFK assassination.   ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 21, 2017, 01:57:01 PM
I wonder why the CIA would wish to stop the release of info pertaining to the JFK assassination.   ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Up All Night on October 21, 2017, 09:04:56 AM
Anyone who expects a holy grail, a document that spells out exactly what happened to the 35th president, who did it and who could have stopped it, will probably be disappointed

Hillary deleted my copied documents.

136 or 142

The Dulles Brothers most likely killed John F Kennedy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
The Dulles Brothers most likely killed John F Kennedy.

No shit, Sherlock! We're trying to figure out what we don't already know about it.  ::) ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2017, 06:01:58 PM
No shit, Sherlock! We're trying to figure out what we don't already know about it.  ::) ;D

Well, I'm glad you agree with me! :)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Robert on April 28, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

No, I think John Kennedy had the severe misfortune to get in the way of, 1st, a bullet intended for John Connally, 2nd, a bullet that would've been intended for Oswald had a finger not found the trigger prematurely.  Remember, folks, that's not where your finger should be while you're finding your target.

That sounds convoluted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
Well, he was a right bastard.

He was a crooked, womanizing, lying Politician. I've never understood why people believe in the myth of "Camelot." It's all predicated upon him being considered handsome and his wife beautiful. Economically everything the US was enjoying at the time was the result of WWII and the Eisenhower Administration. Who cares if his head got busted open like a cantaloupe? He wasn't a good President. He wasn't a good man. The entire lament for JFK is the echo of your grandmothers masturbation fantasies and nothing more.