Author The annual JFK Conspiracy Show  (Read 796 times)

The annual JFK Conspiracy Show
« on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »

Should be Ian's every year - period.  End of sentence.

Here are the reasons:

Let's consider the two Georges.

George Noory?  'Nuff said.

George Knapp?  First rate investigative reporter.  No question.  However, this sort of topic isn't his personal pet, and I'd miss the passion.  Besides - Knapp himself praised Punnett's handling of the show.

So, WHY IAN?

Because he loves unsolved mysteries, and his pleasure in the topic translates to enjoyment for the listener.

Because he has a particular place in his mind and heart for conspiracy theories that actually have a potential for being unraveled.

Because he approaches this topic with the kind of sincerity and commitment that Art Bell approaches the topic of evidence for life after death.

Because he scooped the E. Howard Hunt deathbed confession story- which was then picked up by The Rolling Stone.

You may be a grassy knoll person.  You may be a single shooter person. The fact is that there are commissions OTHER than Warren, just as official and just as thorough, that came to the "conspiracy" conclusion.  CIA - related people other than Hunt have "confessed."  AND - there are documents which, though the US Supreme Court has said they should be released, are still sealed.

Therefore, questions remain, wherever the kill shot came from.

Last, I'll tell you that I asked Ian myself (he was doing the Tuesday chat at c2c) if he planned to do the JFK show again.  He said yes, when November 22nd next fell on a Saturday.  BOOOOO!!! HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm sending email to all the powers that be related to c2c -and I hope you will too.

11/22 should ALWAYS be Ian.  (There is no other date I feel this way about.  None, in fact I'd rather he DID NOT do Halloween or New Year. He says himself it's not his thing.)

Centurion73

Re: The annual JFK Conspiracy Show
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 05:29:17 PM »

Should be Ian's every year - period.  End of sentence.

Here are the reasons:

Let's consider the two Georges.

George Noory?  'Nuff said.

George Knapp?  First rate investigative reporter.  No question.  However, this sort of topic isn't his personal pet, and I'd miss the passion.  Besides - Knapp himself praised Punnett's handling of the show.
I agree it should be his every year and never done again, nothing new was brought forward just someone trying to shill a book and someone Ian thinks he is smart than. You got to be kidding about Knapp should he have wanted to do the show it would be no contest as he is a REAL investigative reporter and teaches it as well. Ian and George fancy themselves as one but fail miserably in comparison, however, Ian is much better than Noory. If I an would have  had Vincent Bugliosi, Reclaiming history : the assassination of President John F. Kennedy that would have been great it is a 1600 page book and it is great. I think it took him 7 years to write it but his investigation and dissection of the issue is amazing.
Knapp did give Ian a pat on the back and just goes to show how gracious the man is, he also said he did not see the sci-fi shows Norry did, that was fucking great what a slap in the face to Noory.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 09:34:14 AM »

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:51:55 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

JFK wasn't the target... new theory

Listened to George interview that nitwit Belzer on Kennedy last night.  He never would answer the question as to who he thought was responsible for shooting Kennedy, he just keep naming those who had it in for him.  What I did find surprising was him not ranting about the election of Trump. In fact, I got the impression he might have actually supported Trump.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 09:57:28 AM »
These are my two top documentaries: