• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: inuk2600 on September 14, 2015, 10:49:49 PM
That's a good idea, find out which satellite is fitted with the Klystron.

Someone needs to wormhole that one.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:49:39 PM
...I missed the beginning of the show, so let me get this straight: Quick Karl took great offense to his wife being made fun of, went ballistic, emailed Art and pulled his MITD sub? Do I have that right? Because if so, that is hilarious.

Basically yes and also he pulled his Hoagie sub to accentuate the point.  Art's response at the top of the show was priceless.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:49:00 PM
The Gabbers, the Wormholees, the persons who send in those electronic mails (I wish there was a way to shorten that term) to Arthur C Bell Jr Jr III and tried to silence Robbins right when he was about to reveal Pope's true reptilian nature.

Nick's one of the "praying mantis" aliens, not a reptilian.  Please stop with the disinformation.

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
Nope Bellgab itself is the Wild West, the Politics section is more like that cave in The Descent.

Or the hungry little critters from Pitch Black

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
I liked Air Supply.  Got me laid.  :D ....seriously.  Ahhh the good old days.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvHYOCyIqBg

Is this actually a documentary about your time as a younger person?

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 10:52:19 PM
Basically yes and also he pulled his Hoagie sub to accentuate the point.  Art's response at the top of the show was priceless.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is hilarious.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2015, 10:50:02 PM
How has crop circle science never been able to prove anything? It seems this would be the easiest thing in the paranormal to nail down.

Science has determined the phenomena never occurs with marijuana crops...draw your own conclusions...

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:49:39 PM
Great movie.

I missed the beginning of the show, so let me get this straight: Quick Karl took great offense to his wife being made fun of, went ballistic, emailed Art and pulled his MITD sub? Do I have that right? Because if so, that is hilarious.

Not just MITD but RCH too which is considered an act of war in some cultures.

coaster

Quick Karl is a paranoid attention whore. This site is better now thats he is hiding in his bunker.

sydtron

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2014/08/16/sixes/

Just stumbled upon this website.  Havent done any of the math. But this looks completely Fucked to me.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2015, 10:52:26 PM
Nick's one of the "praying mantis" aliens, not a reptilian.  Please stop with the disinformation.

If anything he's closer to one of those 'I'm gonna bend my knees backwards and hop off" style aliens made popular (as popular as it can be, I guess) from that Charlie Sheen flick The Arrival.

PS No YOU stop with the disinformation.
PPS Reported for trying to tell me what's what when clearly I've been getting the newsletter for much, much longer than you have.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 10:53:19 PM
Not just MITD but RCH too which is considered an act of war in some cultures.

Poor Richard. What did he do to deserve that?

WOTR

Wow.  I'm going to have to use my subscription tomorrow to go an listen to the start of this show.  I can only imagine Art's response.  Should be nearly priceless.

Did somebody take a recording to email to QK now that he does not have a subscription to hear it himself? 8)

bateman

I didn't even hear the opening yet and I'm tittering at the thought.

munbeam666

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2015, 10:51:19 PM
I missed that part, I was assuming Art was talking about QK losing his mind out of nowhere and referring to MV's wife and Kanye West engaging in backdoor relations in the Donald Trump thread.
Was Quick Karl smokin funny mushrooms?

phrodo

But Karl didn't think about the effect of his action on Art's family. The CRUEL bastard!! He's taking food out of Asia's belly and shoes off her feet. Oh the humanity!!!!!11

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 10:53:43 PM
Quick!....listen to REO Speedwagon!

Ha-ha I think I first got laid with Great White playing! Haha

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:44:40 PM
That Noory at 20,000 feet gif is funny. I never noticed it before, but Noory sort of looks like a toad.

I love the Twilight Zone especially that one about the cornfield and To Serve Man. :P

bateman

I love that Art reads these batshit crazy threads. I wonder how much he's followed the Falkie saga.

Weirdoradio

The Oreo cookie metaphor... I think he needs to workshop that one and come up with a more apt metaphor.

WhiteCrow

The universe runs on sweet poetaters... Don't let Hoagie know

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:53:59 PM
If anything he's closer to one of those 'I'm gonna bend my knees backwards and hop off" style aliens made popular (as popular as it can be, I guess) from that Charlie Sheen flick The Arrival.

PPS Reported for trying to tell me what's what when clearly I've been getting the newsletter for much, much longer than you have.

Clearly

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:53:59 PM

😝😝😝😝😝

boxman

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:51:25 PM
Really lazy aliens.
Even the advanced ones are "lazy". Funny how they need those pathways into the cropcircle and between each section of the crop circles.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:55:45 PM
I love that Art reads these batshit crazy threads. I wonder how much he's followed the Falkie saga.

I have been told that he is aware of it but just how far down the rabbit hole he has ventured is unknown.

coaster

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 14, 2015, 10:55:41 PM
I love the Twilight Zone especially that one about the cornfield and To Serve Man. :P
It was a fun show. I like Time Enough At Last. Burgess Meredith was a perfect choice for the show.