• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

rozypalm

Art should get a median to guest and contact Zecharia Sitchin

lol this caller needs to be a guest. This is what I want to hear!

coaster

A mothership. I love a good story, but come on. People are just calling in to hear themselves talk.

Quote from: Mebee on September 11, 2015, 10:05:19 PM
Art keeps buying the conspiracy theory crap people tell him. The Vatican telescope is NOT named "Lucifer". That is another instrument on that mountain.
Really ? What's it called. Does it have a name ? What IS the instrument called lucifer ?
I heard that the telescope was named Lucifer years ago. I never verified it though.
Info please
Set me straight. ;) 8) :D

trostol

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crazies..and its not even RCH time yet

CampsieNP

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 11, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Oh yikes this caller.

People just want to talk to Art and do not seem to plan their content.

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on September 11, 2015, 10:09:26 PM
A mothership. I love a good story, but come on. People are just calling in to hear themselves talk.
I guess that's better than simply listening to the voices in their heads, for a change of pace.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:06:40 PM
Nah, aside from his vaccine issue, which was funny, he did a decent enough job, economy did well. Never trusted an aggie and male cheerleader but he didn't mess with too much stuff....which for anyone in government is good thing. Didn't secure the border but that is the Fed's fault. Mainly the less the government does the better plus one less coyote during one of his jogs. I do find funny how the new glasses, no more boots, and less accent didn't work for him. Why do politicians think people can't see superficial stuff (Hillary always affecting different accents based on audience, Obama being more "ghetto" or "preacher" when talking to blacks, etc?)

Yeah he did a great job that's why Texas tops the list of states with most uninsured people.

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:08:51 PM
Doesn't the deal go something like the SUN is "hiding" Planet-X? And that is why teachers, etc always tell you not to look at the sun or some crap?

In 2012 every two-bit scammer came out of the woodwork with their own unique spin.

Weirdoradio

It's gonna take Art around 19.5 attemps to find the right caller.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 11, 2015, 10:09:30 PM
Really ? What's it called. Does it have a name ? What IS the instrument called lucifer ?
I heard that the telescope was named Lucifer years ago. I never verified it though.
Info please
Set me straight. ;) 8) :D

Lucifer is a spectrometer on Mt. Wilson which also hosts the Vatican observatory. They aren't related however. 

Noorynoid

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 11, 2015, 10:07:22 PM
Vote for Donald Noory...I'm creating a special fund for all the poverty stricken listeners of my show. We'll be helping people out who need it...or I might just keep all the money and spend it on pizza rolls.

You, are a 'special' person....I like that.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 11, 2015, 10:10:43 PM
It's gonna take Art around 19.5 attemps to find the right caller.

Richard needs to call in.

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 11, 2015, 10:10:21 PM
Yeah he did a great job that's why Texas tops the list of states with most uninsured people.
We gots the Obamacare so who cares? Insurance and big corporations are the enemy, remember? And certainly the Hispanic invasion, often illegal, helped the number of uninsured go down.  ;)

Mebee

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:08:51 PM
Doesn't the deal go something like the SUN is "hiding" Planet-X? And that is why teachers, etc always tell you not to look at the sun or some crap?

The principle promoter of the "Planet X" story has been Nancy Lieder @ zetatalk.com I'll let you read it for yourself, but yes, PX has been hovering near or behind the sun since 2003. Oh... Earth has been halted(and backing up) in orbit since then too!!

LAM4:2

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 11, 2015, 10:11:19 PM
Lucifer is a spectrometer on Mt. Wilson which also hosts the Vatican observatory. They aren't related however.
Lucifer means "light  bearer" so I can see why a spectrometer would be named that.

coaster

The lady that does the c crane promo sounds so ditzy. I think she probably gets gum stuck in her hair all the time.

Mild Bill

Well, this is a strange start to OpenLines. I expected...something...better.

Spinner

Hi, everyone!
Looking forward to some fun open lines. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Mebee on September 11, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
The principle promoter of the "Planet X" story has been Nancy Lieder @ zetatalk.com I'll let you read it for yourself, but yes, PX has been hovering near or behind the sun since 2003. Oh... Earth has been halted(and backing up) in orbit since then too!!
Wow, she is a piece of work.

trostol

Quote from: Mebee on September 11, 2015, 10:12:45 PM

??? :o

Juan Cena

Enya and many more of your easy-listening favorites can be found on the new three CD collection "Music for Your Sex Dungeon."

popple

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2015, 10:03:22 PM
Oh, and you better get used to it cause that's the new timeslot.

Art sammiched between Steve Warner and Richard C Hoagie?

Crapphazzard

Art seems to be putting the hammer down tonight lol