• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

Jocko Johnson

Oh boy, is it just me or is anyone else dying for just regular open lines!!?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on September 11, 2015, 10:44:44 PM
I always thought the rule was that no one really knows the day or the hour of the end... & if they say they do to not trust them? IDK.

you got it popple... never trust me

Sean92008

Quote from: Justme on September 11, 2015, 10:44:02 PM
I'll be safe, just bought a sub

That almost made this album but he was breaking up with himself at the time and needed another movie to fulfill contractual obligations

popple

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 11, 2015, 10:45:48 PM
IT'S THE PROPHECY OF YOUTUBE

BOW DOWN EVERYONE.

I'm sure someone will find mention of YT in the bible soon.

starrmtn001

Quote from: coaster on September 11, 2015, 10:43:29 PM
Pretty stupid argument. How can the universe go on if people die? What? Get these waterheads off the air and do regular open lines.
Yes, please!

munbeam666

He bought some property in the MT Shasta area and is moving there anyway

trostol

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 11, 2015, 10:46:19 PM
Wow i cant beleve this guy movin to a cave 4 the 23rd😒😒 i think im guna hide in my girlfrendz cave all day the 23rd😎 i wanna save my favorite part of my body😝

after professing that he is in the business i think now that that was all BS..that he is not going to move on the 23rd at all

Donald Noory

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 11, 2015, 10:34:22 PM
And here I thought you would have used the Bible magic that's being advertised - Heh heh heh ;)

Not sure why they're trying to promote that stupid Bible Spells book again. I looked on Amazon and it came out in 2007. And evidently the commercials on MITD aren't working very well, because the sales rank for that stupid book is about 415,000, which means they are selling between about 5-10 copies a month.

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on September 11, 2015, 10:45:23 PM
did he say astrology?
I saw some internet click-news story that claimed some "study" or "survey" said the US population majority confused astrology with astronomy. I didn't take the click-bait but, it could be true. Our public schools are fairly bad.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: popple on September 11, 2015, 10:47:03 PM
I'm sure someone will find mention of YT in the bible soon.

Welp I was gonna spend my Saturday being a productive member of society but... This sounds much more enticing.

Sorry family, gotta go use algorithms and ciphers to discover the real meaning of Youtube's true rise as a deity.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
Wow, I wasn't thinking of them (or heard of them) but supposedly I have a second cousin who is into something called "steampunk" and lives in the NW. What is it with Washington and the NW? Everything from hippie communes, white power groups, survivalists, various religious group communities (everything from Mennonite types to Hindi guru cults), Compounds, and radical leftist green terrorists, and Hollywood types buying up ranches? Bizarre.

Why can't we ever get an interview with someone that was abducted by a Steampunk-tech level UFO? At least it would be different than the generic Greys with their generic examination tables and their generic anal probes?

I mean could you imagine what a Steampunk anal probe might look like? Now there's a horror story for you.

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:48:11 PM
I saw some internet click-news story that claimed some "study" or "survey" said the US population majority confused astrology with astronomy. I didn't take the click-bait but, it could be true. Our public schools are fairly bad.

honestly..i would believe that

This is not bullshit.  Unfortunately Ron has no idea what he's talking about.  It starts with Jonathan Cahn's interpretation of the Shemitah and what could happen.  Combine that with Jewish Feast days (trumpets and tabernacles), Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashana, the 4 blood moons, and TONS AND TONS of pop culture references to 9/23/15.

Now, some people think it's a meteor strike...see Lyn Leahz on youtube.  Also check out C Ervana and Renee M.  None of these are sure of a meteor strike, but all think something HUGE will happen.  There are more videos than I can count for the dates between 9/13 and 9/28 or so....  Do your own research.

Add to this, Pope's visit to Obama, CERN, 500 days til climate chaos.

popple

HAD TO GRAB SOMETHING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOOOOOOM?

rozypalm

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 11, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
What a jerk calling on both lines.

Kinda like the people you see walking on the street fighting with themselves

BattyBrooke

"Sorry Art, I gotta go grab something on the other side of the room. Hang tight.". Total fuckboy.

trostol

i have to grab something on the other side of the room...priceless

Justme

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 11, 2015, 10:46:40 PM
That almost made this album but he was breaking up with himself at the time and needed another movie to fulfill contractual obligations
Thats great, LoL

starrmtn001

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on September 11, 2015, 10:45:21 PM
I can't listen to this shit either. I'll listen to Ronald if Art has him on on 9/24.
Good idea.  I'd love to hear what Ron has to say then lol.

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 11, 2015, 10:45:08 PM
Yep what a joke.... I get my hard evidence from Braaps

Braaps is the only source I trust above the internet.