• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150909 - Elaine (Bigfoot In Back Yard) - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 09, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

Just Me

Was this the lady who was dating bigfoot and it would stop over for something to eat and one time she reached out to cut a tuft of hair of bigfoots arm as proof it was the father in case she had a kid by it.

boxman

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 09, 2015, 10:07:46 PM
If the position of the Sun and the planets in the sky had shifted in the Arctic, wouldn't astronomers around the world notice it as well?
Yep they would...
I live myself just right south of plar circle and there has been absolutely no change here.

chefist

Quote from: LAM4:2 on September 09, 2015, 10:08:09 PM
Anybody know if MITD is carried on a terrestrial radio station in the Los Angeles area?

Loma Linda â€" KCAA â€" 1050 AM

Blah Big Foot isn't a topic I enjoy AT ALL. Hopefully this lady is crazy or it's another night of me skipping Art. He needs better guests/topics because this is scrapping bottom of the barrel levels.

aldousburbank

I have a lady friend who has two Sasquatch posters on her bedroom wall. I think I'm in love. 

Setting rabbits free, he's a kindhearted behemoth I see.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 09, 2015, 10:08:32 PM
must be nice outside there! It's 95* outside here, I'm staying inside!

It's high 60's and humid.  ;D

maureen

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 09, 2015, 10:03:36 PM
yep....I could have told ya that! But I do love the Inuit.
Inuit throat-singing would be good to hear

JerseyDevil

Quote from: trostol on September 09, 2015, 10:04:15 PM
just wait til you find out Stream Guy's does not mean what you think it means lol

You gave me quite a chuckle.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 09, 2015, 10:09:51 PM
Blah Big Foot isn't a topic I enjoy AT ALL. Hopefully this lady is crazy or it's another night of me skipping Art. He needs better guests/topics because this is scrapping bottom of the barrel levels.
Ok princess.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 09, 2015, 10:09:59 PM
I have a lady friend who has two Sasquatch posters on her bedroom wall. I think I'm in love.

I heard he tried laser...didn't take...

chefist

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 09, 2015, 10:09:51 PM

Have you ran out of people to complain to in your life?

Spinner

WanagoBleu

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 10:08:18 PM
BOOOOOOM!!!!!

Florida:

Bokeelia â€" WZQR â€" 100.7 FM

Ocala â€" WEFA â€" 92.5 FM

Nevada:

Las Vegas â€" KIYQ â€" 107.1 FM

Texas:

Ft Worth â€" KFTW â€" 95.5 FM

Malakoff â€" KQRP â€" 92.9 FM

Mt Vernon â€" KZPZ â€" 106.7 FM

Purley â€" KTSQ â€" 97.3 FM
thx u.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Just Me on September 09, 2015, 10:09:12 PM
Was this the lady who was dating bigfoot and it would stop over for something to eat and one time she reached out to cut a tuft of hair of bigfoots arm as proof it was the father in case she had a kid by it.

No.  But cool story, bro.

Bradsmith313

The Bigfoot statue from Happy Camp, Calif. Right along the Klamath River, Siskiyou County.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 09, 2015, 10:11:31 PM
two smoke dirt biker.... like ....and that what's braaps is all about

Bikes, Rotaries and Racing in general...BRRAAAP! BRRAAAP!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hautex on September 09, 2015, 10:07:30 PM
east Texas is also renowned for the super large mosquitoes. when you kill one, you have to remove the plates and turn them in
I remember, when I used to live in Indiana, attending the annual "Mosquito Round-up And Rodeo Days." ::)

Hautex

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 09, 2015, 10:12:17 PM
Oh I'm going to enjoy listening to her voice.
My neighbor sounds just like her, so all I see is really big blonde hair and capri pants;;;

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 09, 2015, 10:07:46 PM
If the position of the Sun and the planets in the sky had shifted in the Arctic, wouldn't astronomers around the world notice it as well?
I've noticed - for the past couple of years that the sun & moon travel a wider arc North and South than they used to. This tells me that the EArth wobble is becoming more pronounced. Not to mention all the weird activity with the sun. All the planets are heating up. It's not Global Warming, it's Solar System Warming.