• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

trostol

didnt know hawaii whad a movement trying to be its own seperate entity til the other day

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Hautex on September 07, 2015, 10:32:49 PM
A close friend was on the Carlsbad Caverns board and even he was kept away from some site info that was puzzling on the long hike down instead of the elevator
in cave systems, areas may be blocked off for the safety of the bats......breeding, nurseries, bacterial infections, etc.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 10:29:57 PM
No, he doesn't conjecture.  He just offers the facts as he researches the cases.  It's the ex-cop in him.  He refuses to make guesses.

Probably a good thing. His critics would rip him apart if he did.
I'm kind of hoping he has some new evidence that would point to a explanation.
The circumstances are really weird around these disappearances.

EvB

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 10:34:45 PM
In many of the cases Paulides researches there is sufficient evidence for homicide.

Glad to have someone here who knows this guy's work - this is the first time I've heard him, though I've heard of the issue.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: EvB on September 07, 2015, 10:34:24 PM
That's one hell of a pillow fight. Jerks.

*laughs*  Some of the stories I've been told by academy cadets/mids make the hard pillowcase story sound trivial. 

Robert

Quote from: EvB on September 07, 2015, 10:32:45 PMSo glad I'm not the only English Nazi.
You thought you were the only Nazi in England?  You should've tried Meetup.com.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: EvB on September 07, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
Glad to have someone here who knows this guy's work - this is the first time I've heard him, though I've heard of the issue.

It's information every who likes to visit parks needs to know.  It's serious business.  Some of these people are out walking in the woods and their loved ones are 20 feet behind them.  They turn around 2 minutes after talking to them and they're gone.  Search teams are called in, the lost person isn't found.  Crazy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Hautex on September 07, 2015, 10:32:49 PM
A close friend was on the Carlsbad Caverns board and even he was kept away from some site info that was puzzling on the long hike down instead of the elevator
That is where the gargoyle brood resides. I think they only emerge every few hundred years though so it's cool.

AppealPlay

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2015, 10:39:04 PM
That is where the gargoyle brood resides. I think they only emerge every few hundred years though so it's cool.

CICADA GARGOYLES

Hautex

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2015, 10:39:04 PM
Exactly what I asked him! He said they were 100yrds past the secret stairway

Juan Cena

Okay, I got out of bed to do this on the big iMac.

Reposting my experience with calling into Paulides during his appearance with Knapp the time before this last one.

QuoteIt's because Paulides seems less interested in finding the solution than he is pimping the "conspiracy" angle.

I called in last night and asked Paulides point blank if he had discussed the issue of the unsolved missing persons cases and mysterious deaths in our national parks with anyone in Congress (Which authorizes the funding of the Parks Service). He said he hadn't, then started in with the usual conspiracy spank line that it wouldn't matter because "They" don't want us to know everything.

This was despite Knapp asking Paulides if he'd like C2C listeners to get involved in writing their Congressmen about the missing person's cases.

Paulides was interesting at first, but is now slipping down to RCH and Ed Dames levels.

Here's the link to the who Paulides thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7327.0.html

EvB

That would be one HELL of a serial killer - but it's a legit cwestion (my 'cue' key is dead)

Uncle Duke

How does Paulides get the info that allows him to omit cases based on his criteria?

Why wouldn't serial killers make sense? What would be a better place to snatch someone from?

I spent a lot of time in national forests this summer looking for a new property. There's so many places that are hours from civilization where it would so easy to completely disappear.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 07, 2015, 10:40:52 PM
Okay, I got out of bed to do this on the big iMac.

Reposting my experience with calling into Paulides during his appearance with Knapp the time before this last one.

Here's the link to the who Paulides thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7327.0.html

I messaged Art with the question.  If you can, do the same, and maybe he'll ask David about it.

jazmunda

Quote from: EvB on September 07, 2015, 10:41:20 PM
That would be one HELL of a serial killer - but it's a legit cwestion (my 'cue' key is dead)

lucky it's not a more common key.

Also lucky you are not writing a Star Trek script guest staring John De Lancie.

EvB

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 07, 2015, 10:41:44 PM
How does Paulides get the info that allows him to omit cases based on his criteria?

Good wormhole cuestion

ArJuna

I recall he mentioned before that in some of these cases they would find the clothes of the missing person folded up in a neat pile in the wilderness.

EvB

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 10:42:34 PM
lucky it's not a more common key.

Also lucky you are not writing a Star Trek script guest staring John De Lancie.

hahaha -- you'd be amazed how many times it comes up.

Hautex

Went to Amazon to look at his books.... Over $150. each for some of them!!!!! WOW