• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

EvB

This is a show I've looked forward to.

On another note, we got rid of the cackling woman, now how do we get them to TURN DOW THE VOLUME on that 'stream guys' lead in?  One of these days I'm going to forget to mute though that and a neighbor is going to key my car.

Robert

Too bad Paulides is one of those people who've picked up the annoying habit of 21st C. interviewees of starting a statement with "So...."

Juan Cena

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 07, 2015, 10:11:03 PM
The Amazon reviews of his book, Missing 411 could be a thread in this forum. Especially the one star ratings.

Paulides already has a thread in the guests section. You can read all the users slamming Paulides in there.

Uncle Duke

How about a drinking game where we take one shot of our beverage of choice for everytime Paulides answers a question by starting the response with "So....."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 07, 2015, 10:15:28 PM
Paulides already has a thread in the guests section. You can read all the users slamming Paulides in there.

Oh ok, that sounds familiar. I guess I read it a long time ago. I'll have to refresh my my memory. Thanks.

jazmunda

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 07, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
How about a drinking game where we take one shot of our beverage of choice for everytime Paulides answers a question by starting the response with "So....."

I'm at work. I'll do a line of coke instead. :P

aldousburbank

So basically that is a good idea.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 07, 2015, 10:17:58 PM
I'm trying to cut back, I'll do a line of baking soda.

On second thoughts I'll be responsible and switch to bath salts.

maren

Quote from: slippingaway on September 07, 2015, 10:12:56 PM
holy balls, the holiday had me thinking it was Sunday O.o
only missed 10 minutes. Hi all!

Didn't you wonder why nobody else was at Mass this morning?  :D

EvB

I'd have to open a second magnum of wine.

Juan Cena

You know what's really stopping more expansive searches?

Money

The Forrest Service budget has been cut so many times it's held together by band-aids.

Robert

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 07, 2015, 10:15:29 PMHow about a drinking game where we take one shot of our beverage of choice for everytime Paulides answers a question by starting the response with "So....."
I 1st noticed that of guests on Brian Lehrer's program around the turn of the century.  It is a phenomenon of this century.  How it caught on, I don't know.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 07, 2015, 10:17:58 PM
I'm trying to cut back, I'll do a line of baking soda.

Do that, then sneeze at a candle.  That would be cool.

Gassy Man

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 10:12:49 PM
I like how he tries to look spooky.  Also, great stache.

He doesn't sound like an ex cop, but he does have the whole "copstache" thing going on.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 07, 2015, 10:16:47 PM
Oh ok, that sounds familiar. I guess I read it a long time ago. I'll have to refresh my my memory. Thanks.

I'd post a link to the thread, but I apparently cause whole pages to disappear when I do that from the iPhone.  :(