• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

QuoteOnce telomeres get cleaved off, important genes in the chromosomes start being cleaved, which means those proteins won't be synthesised, or they will not have their intended function. As more and more of the chromosome gets cleaved off with each replication, less and less functional protein is produced. This is one of the reasons why we age - Proteins responsible for collagen formation or repair-proteins are not synthesised and therefore our skin becomes wrinkly, our organs go bad, etc.
If telomerase was turned on, it would make telomeres indefinitely... Meaning telomeres would continuously be cleaved, allowing functional proteins to be made.
Basically - Without telomeres, we age and die of body breakdown. With telomeres, our body systems don't breakdown due to a lack of functional proteins.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
Supposedly, maybe apocryphal, the reason the Dutch and also various other Northern Europeans are taller than others was due to protein, etc in fish. (I find some fault though, why aren't various natives in Japan and South Seas taller) But in terms of European if you look at the central versus there (or Bavarians vs Northern Germans and Denmark? Maybe it holds credence?)

I learned that the proportions of bodies were different due to diet.

BTW...  I am 6'3.25" and my Japanese brother-in-law is as tall.  I was, many times, not the tallest on the subway and train car I'd be on in Japan.

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 27, 2015, 11:13:00 PM
Go Vegetarian if ya wanna stop the old in u🙌 actualy exercise DANCE YUR ASZ OFF an watch how good u feel.😎

Fuck that shit. :P  Meat baby...Eat meat and everything else. :D   Yes...exercise and dance.   ;) And.....sell your soul to the devil.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 11:15:33 PM
Try this:

http://www.sunhingfoods.com/bybrand.php?flwrmackfillchili4oz

Utterly delicious - and REALLY good for you!
I've always gone King Oscar out of family and heritage stuff but will check this out.

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
Supposedly, maybe apocryphal, the reason the Dutch and also various other Northern Europeans are taller than others was due to protein, etc in fish.

Agreed, it's the fish!

Dyna-X

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 27, 2015, 11:14:42 PM
What we get is $200 from Medicare when you die. I don't think that even pays for the urn.

I'm not to worried, when my time comes I'm probably gonna be a county dispo anyway, lol.

Noorynoid

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
"I'm not the wuss of a talk show host that you're probably used to listening to.. "

BURN!!!

oooooooo....I smell smoke....

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 11:17:36 PM
Fuck that shit. :P  Meat baby...Eat meat and everything else. :D   Yes...exercise and dance.   ;) And.....sell your soul to the devil.  ;)
i dont eat fido😱 i woud play fetch with him😝

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 11:17:17 PM
I learned that the proportions of bodies were different due to diet.

BTW...  I am 6'3.25" and my Japanese brother-in-law is as tall.  I was, many times, not the tallest on the subway and train car I'd be on in Japan.
I, likely, assume a somewhat racist view (or better stated uniformed view) that all Asian people are short. I have a friend who is from Okinawa and is as tall as me (6-4 and a bit) and was A LOT bigger and could fight anyone! He said folks there were big and Japanese were smaller. Idk? Certainly in terms of longevity on average it seems the "sea-based" protein cultures live longer (at least until us idiots everywhere over-fish and pollute the oceans!!)

Quick Karl

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 27, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
Gay, black Democrat.

I'm mostly just trolling though. There is evil in every race, sex, creed. The statistic is legit, though.

Statistics.

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Don't blame me, blame http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Noorynoid

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 27, 2015, 11:18:40 PM
I'm not to worried, when my time comes I'm probably gonna be a county dispo anyway, lol.

Years ago I sold my body (when I die)to some science company for $70, lot of money in 1971, bought 6 lids and still had change left over for twinkies and chocolate milk.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:18:32 PM
Agreed, it's the fish!

poor cannd animal😔 makez me think of episode 1 mork n mindy wen mork  throz up the EGG an saiz "fly b free" SPLAT😡🙅😒

Spinner

Quote from: sydtron on August 27, 2015, 10:55:34 PM
Read The China Study.

It pretty much shows the correlation between eating better and better health.
The problem is that people don't know how to eat better. It has nothing to do with the so-called "food pyramid" pushed by the authorities.

albrecht

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:18:32 PM
Agreed, it's the fish!

That's Swedish! And you cannot take on SAS flights due to risk of explosion! (Because the herring is still fermenting in the can.) An acquired taste. Apparently good and not as bad, but as acquired taste, as Norway's lutefisk- but more dangerous due to the canning.

chefist

castromiller

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 27, 2015, 11:22:00 PM
poor cannd animal😔 makez me think of episode 1 mork n mindy wen mork  throz up the EGG an saiz "fly b free" SPLAT😡🙅😒
I loved that show!  So according to Mork, should we pour all the canned fish into the ocean and see if they'll swim away?

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:20:44 PM

u woud think the No Wuss Zone woud b a lil more buff😒 this guy woud blo over in a wind just😱

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:23:18 PM
That's Swedish! And you cannot take on SAS flights due to risk of explosion! (Because the herring is still fermenting in the can.) An acquired taste. Apparently good and not as bad, but as acquired taste, as Norway's lutefisk- but more dangerous due to the canning.

Yeah indeed, on one of those food shows either Andrew Zimmern or Bourdain, the host was visibly nauseated when he was going to taste it, even just the smell of the open can was enough to clear the immediate area.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: castromiller on August 27, 2015, 11:24:44 PM
I loved that show!  So according to Mork, should we pour all the canned fish into the ocean and see if they'll swim away?
yes😀

Quick Karl

Quote from: Spinner on August 27, 2015, 11:22:59 PM

The problem is that people don't know how to eat better. It has nothing to do with the so-called "food pyramid" pushed by the authorities the corporations.

Fixed it for you.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 27, 2015, 11:24:48 PM
u woud think the No Wuss Zone woud b a lil more buff😒 this guy woud blo over in a wind just😱

Maybe he's got an AR-15?

Noorynoid

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
Yeah indeed, on one of those food shows either Andrew Zimmern or Bourdain, the host was visibly nauseated when he was going to taste it.

He must have visited www.meat.org first.