• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on August 25, 2015, 10:21:59 PM
I think I'm gettin' that Celente Effect again.  Got twitchy paws and wanna go bury all my acorns in the forest.

Raid the birdhouses.  Most haven't been made squirrel proof yet.  :D

Sean92008

Ev'ning all.

We NEED a mass extinction event.  Just hope it's something that selectively wipes out the 4% political and psychopath class.

9-23-15 could have been fed in to the Cern address by someone who thought to create a buzz.

Anybody else have a skip in audio 21-22 minutes into the show?

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: sugarhill on August 25, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
where is all this crazyness happening on the internet?? i dont see anything even on FB..

Yeah, I never see anyone talking about this.

Who is Peter Robbins?

NoMoreNoory

Silly nonsense about Shiva (was Art calling him Sheba?) in front of CERN. Art is calling him the god of destruction. That's a very partial reading to say the least. He is The Lord Of The Dance. Hindus believe he danced the universe into existence, his dance keeps it in motion and he will extinguish it in due course. Creation and destruction. That's exactly what CERN does: destroy particles to create new particles. It's a perfect fit and not at all sinister. I believe Sagan used to reference Shiva a lot.
All the silly suspicion about CERN is stupid: as dumb as all the September crap.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 10:16:51 PM
They both should be ashamed for the damage their gloom and doom bullcrap may have caused.

I was feeling pretty depressed around 2009-2010. Celente's crap nearly drove me over the edge one night. I hope nobody actually wound up killing themselves because of that psychopath.

Glad you're still with us and contributing to the forum, I can totally see how listening to too much of that talk can really get you down.  Said other show has become nothing but fear mongering, gloom and doom, and morbid stories with the occasional nutritional infomercial to mix things up.  Hopefully more of these guests don't infiltrate Art's show and Celente is the last of these chicken littles Art invites on.

This guy is an absolute idiot. Why is he on this show?

WanagoBleu

Fascism.....oligarchy......we may be running down that road in America....

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:22:36 PM
Raid the birdhouses.  Most haven't been made squirrel proof yet.  :D

Already part of my survival plan, friend.   8)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:21:46 PM
You need to lay off that Falkie thread.  It's messing you up man.  LOL!

Sorry dude...but I  think he may have hacked my acct or my brain!!!!

Pumamama

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 25, 2015, 10:22:45 PM
Ev'ning all.

We NEED a mass extinction event.  Just hope it's something that selectively wipes out the 4% political and psychopath class.

9-23-15 could have been fed in to the Cern address by someone who thought to create a buzz.

Anybody else have a skip in audio 21-22 minutes into the show?
Wassup, Sean! ;D  (No skip.)

I don't have any money so this shit is boring whether it's bs or not.

WhiteCrow

Oh god this guy is a beyond the pale.... to big fail, if let them fail, hurts the depositors and stockholders... ie the little people:)

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 25, 2015, 10:24:50 PM
Sorry dude...but I  think he may have hacked my acct or my brain!!!!

it's cool...as long as you don't think Eli should be the highest paid QB.  :o   ;)

shell88

Gerald has the ability to become an exceptional actor.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:20:01 PM
The Hadron Collider isn't dangerous. People are dangerous. A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Well, you said it.  The same logic applies to guns.  Guns don't kill people.  People do.  You can extend that same logic to nuclear weapons.  Nuclear weapons, in and of themselves, are as sweet as puppies.  They just sit quietly in their silos and chill out.  Add a psychopathic human to the mix and you introduce the danger factor.

Particle accelerators have the potential for all kinds of danger and risks.  The folks who know that (and won't admit it) are usually the ones who don't want to risk getting their funding cut.

Do you folks realize that CERN cost around $13.25 billion???  Stop and think about that for a second.  Are they going to admit that there are dangers around CERN with that kind of budget?

boxman

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 25, 2015, 10:23:18 PM
Glad you're still with us and contributing to the forum, I can totally see how listening to too much of that talk can really get you down.  Said other show has become nothing but fear mongering, gloom and doom, and morbid stories with the occasional nutritional infomercial to mix things up.  Hopefully more of these guests don't infiltrate Art's show and Celente is the last of these chicken littles Art invites on.
Why even let one of them infiltrate his show?? The only ones who are going to be pleased are those that shill overpriced gold.

coaster

I thought this guy was going to be annoying. Not that bad actually.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on August 25, 2015, 10:21:59 PM
I think I'm gettin' that Celente Effect again.  Got twitchy paws and wanna go bury all my acorns in the forest.

Mine are already out there.

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 25, 2015, 10:23:08 PM
Yeah, I never see anyone talking about this.

Who is Peter Robbins?

Peter Robbins is a UFO guy.  Wrote a book about the happenings at Rendlesham Forrest.

sugarhill

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 25, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

aye... bring on the ufos!

Sean92008

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 25, 2015, 10:23:21 PM

As the club owner used to yell at the very young Beatles...

Make show!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 25, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

I hear you.... I've been in this business since 1980 and he's boring me  ;)

Chicken little sky is falling .... crap

Jocko Johnson

Why does no one ever tell these guys they have no clue, and haven't ever been right!? They just scare the crap out of people and nobody holds their feet to the fire.

ShayP

quantitative easing - you hear Celente talk about it often.  The definition is simple.  It is when I slowly lower and slide my fat ass into my computer chair making only the slightest movement with little or no sound.   :D

trostol

i will let this all bother me when i get another job

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 25, 2015, 10:23:21 PM

WRONG.  He's very smart.  Sit and listen for a while and try to learn something.  Smart ass.   ;D