• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Bradsmith313

I'm watching Kolchak The Night Stalker . . . .

Herbn-Legend

🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 25, 2015, 10:36:54 PM
I live in such a bubble, I didn't know who she was until about a year ago.

That sounds awesome. How do you manage that? Haha.

zeebo

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 25, 2015, 10:40:16 PM
Same here, first time hearing of Rihanna I'd thought it was a newly discovered venerial disease.

No that's Macklemore.

WhiteCrow

slap head again....our bank reserve rates are high and going higher... to strengthen banks

Pumamama

Quote from: pyewacket on August 25, 2015, 10:41:02 PM
I like Celente, especially when Art is doing the interview.  ;)
Greetings & BRAAPs Pyewacket!

maren

Gerald was saying we're back to 1990 levels!!!!  I was making more in 1990 than I am now -- and that was in 1990 dollars!  I'm not getting his point because to me, in 1990 we were better off.  What was his point?

castromiller

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:41:57 PM
That's a great show!  I love that episode where Eric Estrada is going to be sacrificed to the Aztec gods.

Herbn-Legend

Wel all of the legal marijuana statez r holdin access in taxeZ😱 gov.colorado saiz legalizin haz made more money in 1 yr then tourizm for skiing  in 10yrz

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:42:03 PM
🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄
'Evening, Herbn! [passes honey'dipped preroll, Strawberry Cough, ~18%]
;D ;D ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:39:14 PM
LOL Art on Y2K  ;D ;D ;D ;D

People act like Art's never played the potential apocalypse card before. remember Hale-Bopp?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 10:41:35 PM
You can probably make a strong argument that the US has been an oligarchy since 1776.
that's an interesting idea datewise to think about.

Sean92008

Effin' shit...  Stream (off website) stalled, reloaded page and had to listen to ads again.  :(

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 10:44:37 PM
People act like Art's never played the potential apocalypse card before. remember Hale-Bopp?

i sadly remember mmmm bop

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:44:12 PM
Wel all of the legal marijuana statez r holdin access in taxeZ😱 gov.colorado saiz legalizin haz made more money in 1 yr then tourizm for skiing  in 10yrz

Yeah Colorado did it right, Washington didn't.

zeebo

Quote from: castromiller on August 25, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
That's a great show!  I love that episode where Eric Estrada is going to be sacrificed to the Aztec gods.

If this didn't exist we'd have to invent it.

Pumamama

Quote from: maren on August 25, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
Gerald was saying we're back to 1990 levels!!!!  I was making more in 1990 than I am now -- and that was in 1990 dollars!  I'm not getting his point because to me, in 1990 we were better off.  What was his point?
I'm wondering the same thing.

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:41:57 PM
I love that show.  It was Art Bell for me back in 1975 every Friday evening.  I always picture George Knapp as a type of Kolchak.

Jocko Johnson

All this stuff goes in cycles. Everyone gets their turn, but in the end there is always one nation, one people, one country and one currency that is always still standing and everyone comes back to. That is us, the USA and the US dollar. Why, because we can kick anyones ass when we really put our mind to it and we as a people will accept others and let them, if they want to work hard join the fold as well as no one works harder, better, more successfully and more determined and longer than we the people.

Pumamama

Quote from: castromiller on August 25, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
?????? -- I must find & view that!

maren

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 10:34:55 PM
Most financial blather is meant to cause fear, not inform, explain or educate. This guest seems to be of that ilk.

Someone quite articulate who DOES inform, explain & educate and isn't about causing fear and who has actual credentials is Catherine Austin Fitts. Very insightful, articulate and grounded. She'd be great guest for the show.

Two cents given.  ;D

I kind of like them both for different reasons.  They were on the same show, once (don't remember if it was w/Art or George) and they were pretty much in agreement with each other.  They can both be a little doom-ish, IMO. 

It's true Art does have an occasional apocalyptic side to him, but I'd thought this time around he might leave that fearmongering to the other show and focus more on what made his show great.

Quote from: bateman on August 25, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
Remember the collapse of '09? Oh right, that didn't happen.

My above ground pool collapsed in September of '09.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: maren on August 25, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
same. I was making more in 1990 to. Scary.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 25, 2015, 10:45:09 PM
i sadly remember mmmm bop

I was surprised to see the older brother (gutar player) fill in as vocalist for Foreigner.  :o