• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Pumamama

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:29:59 PM
Howdy Ms Redacted.... I'll assume that getting this guy on, isn't your handy work  :-*

Most financial blather is meant to cause fear, not inform, explain or educate. This guest seems to be of that ilk.

Someone quite articulate who DOES inform, explain & educate and isn't about causing fear and who has actual credentials is Catherine Austin Fitts. Very insightful, articulate and grounded. She'd be great guest for the show.

Two cents given.  ;D

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:34:31 PM
We can get Hoagland to invest.  ;D

lol imagine him checking in every so often

zeebo

I dunno for some reason ol' Gerald is always entertaining to me.  Better than some financial news show parsing every word of the latest Fed minutes.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 25, 2015, 10:25:02 PM
I don't have any money so this shit is boring whether it's bs or not.

Don't  worry dude, he hasn't got too much money either. The genius got conned and ripped off but good a few yrs ago!!!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:34:46 PM
Yeah. Not so long ago, Art mentioned that Dames' dire predictions never came true. How long ago did Dames predict the "Killshot?" Nothing happened.
18-20 years ago?

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 25, 2015, 10:35:15 PM
lol imagine him checking in every so often

....on our legitimate fake business.  LOL!  Imagine his advice!?  ;D

LadyFish

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:28:11 PM
quantitative easing - you hear Celente talk about it often.  The definition is simple.  It is when I slowly lower and slide my fat ass into my computer chair making only the slightest movement with little or no sound.   :D

So, it's like the opposite of braaaping?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 25, 2015, 10:34:50 PM
Leo Ashcraft just called Beyonce "Be-ance." That made me really happy.

I live in such a bubble, I didn't know who she was until about a year ago.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:32:48 PM
let's start a business.

Can I be a partner?  I have this idea for a Hoagland-endorsed hair gel which can also be used as a chair de-squeaker. 

Designx

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 25, 2015, 10:28:03 PM
Why does no one ever tell these guys they have no clue, and haven't ever been right!? They just scare the crap out of people and nobody holds their feet to the fire.

They just don't realize at what levels the government and fed tries to maintain the status quo in this country.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 25, 2015, 10:36:54 PM
God I wish I had that bubble . . . .

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on August 25, 2015, 10:37:20 PM
Can I be a partner?  I have this idea for a Hoagland-endorsed hair gel which can also be used as a chair de-squeaker.
LOL. 😝😝😝

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on August 25, 2015, 10:37:20 PM

Of course.  We need marketable products and services that are versatile.   ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:31:25 PM
So what? Why should the rest of the country be extorted to support your investments? You don't have the slightest clue what Free Market Capitalism is.

Sure I know what a Free Market Capitalism System is.... but I live, work and make the bastardized capitalism system work for our business.  isn't that the smart thing to do, rather than dream about a utopian Capitalism system that will never be   

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:36:27 PM
....on our legitimate fake business.  LOL!  Imagine his advice!?  ;D

well where ever it is..the address would have to be 195 or something similiar lol

Sean92008

Art is having fun with this...  Y2k retro stuff is fun to listen to on U7 Radio.

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 25, 2015, 10:36:54 PM

Same here, first time hearing of Rihanna I'd thought it was a newly discovered venerial disease.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on August 25, 2015, 10:34:06 PM
I noticed that Art sort of wrote off Ed Dames as a shill the other night.  Never brought Art that gold that he promised him.
Right, so is he calling this dude a dick? Because he pretty much said that about the major douche. Ha hah!!!

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 25, 2015, 10:39:01 PM
well where ever it is..the address would have to be 195 or something similiar lol

All cost items will be divisible by $19.5

NoMoreNoory

I've always called her Bouncy

pyewacket

I like Celente, especially when Art is doing the interview.  ;)

castromiller

I've always seen Celente as a perfect guest for Noory...he blathers on and on and Noory nods and mutters..."That's so right Gerald, so right!"  He's never been a favorite of mine, but everyone is made more interesting when Art's behind the mic.  Well....maybe not the numbers lady.

Pumamama

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:38:47 PM
Sure I know what a Free Market Capitalism System is.... but I live, work and make the bastardized capitalism system work for our business.  isn't that the smart thing to do, rather than dream about a utopian Capitalism system that will never be
It's a post-capitalism world. So it's time to dream.

Quick Karl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:38:47 PM

I hope you go bankrupt. Anyone that can support defrauding the REAL working class of America to support their gambling habit should be shot in the face. You're a disgrace to humanity and probably a used-car salesman.

Juan Cena

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 10:23:30 PM
Fascism.....oligarchy......we may be running down that road in America....

You can probably make a strong argument that the US has been an oligarchy since 1776.