• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: trostol on August 21, 2015, 11:21:37 PM
“Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

Paradise Lost / Milton

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 21, 2015, 11:24:53 PM
What would you rate Arts' BS detector? 1-10  I'd give him a ......4.  Or maybe he doesn't care and just wants the entertainment?
???
I think it's more like an 8. Art knows when to milk a subject for entertainment purposes.

trostol

Quote from: MABUSE on August 21, 2015, 11:25:05 PM
"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

Milton?

indeed

or..T-Bird from the Crow lol

RoseGirl

You know....this guy calls in every night with a slightly different voice and a different name.

AppealPlay

Hoagie and Art should do a back-to-back crossover.  Art interviews RCH for 3 hours then RCH interviews Art for 2 hours.

Stephen

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 10:49:31 PM
I think he's still with us as well, but he's in advanced stages Alzheimers.  Brilliant musician, one of the Wrecking Crew who played on just about every popular rock record of the 60s recorded in CA.
EVERYONE should see that film "the wrecking crew"... great documentary... great stories from all of those guys...

glen was the only guy doing those sessions that wasn't a tremendous sight reader... but he had a fantastic ear and great chops...

trivia question:... what other musician of the wrecking crew member had a solo career besides glen cambell?...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 21, 2015, 11:26:02 PM
lol wasn't this proven to be a hoax? Is Art that much out of touch with what is going on?
He's fucking with dude. This is not the hour of truth. That's on Premiere.

This caller reminds me of a book we read in 7th grade, I can't think of the name.

two brothers realize time sped up to incredible amounts in their treehouse. At one point the younger brother devised a plan and spent a year in the treehhouse, which was only a couple nights or so in our time. He had a routine, and exercised to be bigger and stronger, etc.  can't remember the end. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Dark Splatter

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 21, 2015, 11:28:51 PM
Hoagie and Art should do a back-to-back crossover.  Art interviews RCH for 3 hours then RCH interviews Art for 2 hours.
Great Idea!

Pumamama

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 21, 2015, 11:28:51 PM

That would be one for the ages ;D

Art totally is the guy who calls Hoags at the beginning of his show every night.  ;D

Bradsmith313

Years ago, around Halloween, I was in a store and heard that audio clip. It was from a Halloween sound FX collection.

Shenanigans.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Well_to_Hell_hoax