• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

ShayP

Quote from: maren on August 21, 2015, 11:07:01 PM
And honestly, sounds like she still doesn't get who he really is.  ART FUCKING BELL!!!

I tried to get some coworkers to subscribe to Art Bell, especially since they liked C2C.  Several didn't know who Art was and I wanted to punch them in their faces.  Bunch of damn Noory lovers they are.  :P

Uncle Duke

Wait, isn't "11:11" the intellectual property of George Noory? 

Was that a shot at the "Numbers Lady"?

trostol

do they not know..you ask for money..money can buy sex lol

Quote from: ASC on August 21, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Astros no hit the dodgers today, even better
Oh wow I missed that watching old X Files!  That is great!!

It's weird getting my news-- War in Korea, Dogers No-Hit -- listening to Art and reading BellGab!

AppealPlay

Hello!  I hope I didn't miss anything too good during the first 70 minutes.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ASC on August 21, 2015, 11:08:47 PM
It's hogwash unless it happens to you everyday multiple times a day
Even a clock that works isn't broken twice a day.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 11:09:09 PM

Dang.  It's 11:11 pm here right now!  :o

BobGrau

Here's one: Imagine it turns out that we all sold our souls as the price for being born?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 21, 2015, 11:10:12 PM
Hello!  I hope I didn't miss anything too good during the first 70 minutes.

Nope, highlight was a guy with chlamydia.

ShayP

Quote from: popple on August 21, 2015, 11:09:52 PM
That's revolting, ShayP.

I can understand the younger ones who caught on to C2C late.  Two of them are in their late 30's though, and never heard of Art!  :o

eddie dean

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 11:09:09 PM

it sounded like one to me!

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: ASC on August 21, 2015, 11:07:09 PM
Callers, if you want Art to like you, say hello and get to the meat. He flows with you better that way

Yep. This is exactly right. Every radio show I've ever heard the host simply wants a "Hi, one day ten years ago..." Not "Welcome back Art it's so good to have you on the air, how are you? I've been listening to you since I was seven years old in Mobile, Alabama and I'm so, so, so happy you're back. I have three questions and I know we're short on time so I'll be really quick." I understand a lot of us have listened to Art for years and it's really exciting when we get to talk to him, but just cut to the chase. That's what the host wants.

popple

Quote from: ShayP on August 21, 2015, 11:12:18 PM
I can understand the younger ones who caught on to C2C late.  Two of them are in their late 30's though, and never heard of Art!  :o

Luckily they can catch Hoagie from the start of his DMRN career.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 21, 2015, 11:12:40 PM
Yep. This is exactly right. Every radio show I've ever heard the host simply wants a "Hi, one day ten years ago..." Not "Welcome back Art it's so good to have you on the air, how are you? I've been listening to you since I was seven years old in Mobile, Alabama and I'm so, so, so happy you're back. I have three questions and I know we're short on time so I'll be really quick." I understand a lot of us have listened to Art for years and it's really exciting when we get to talk to him, but just cut to the chase. That's what the host wants.
Ya, what he said. On another note.....dare I say it........ Has ART made a deal??  I don't remember him saying.

What did we learn tonight? Women have no free will and they're nothing more than trading chips of evil.

norland2424

Quote from: BobGrau on August 21, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
Here's one: Imagine it turns out that we all sold our souls as the price for being born?

henge0stone

Quote from: ShayP on August 21, 2015, 11:12:18 PM

They must be real casual listeners. I heard him recently on C2C right before the new show aired. I also heard Art a few times when I was driving in to work nights so its not hard to hear Art on C2C even nowadays.