• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

ArJuna

My brother in law saw TWA-800 get shot down. He saw the missile flying and then hit the plane.  He and another witness called the FBI multiple times to report they saw it and the FBI never bothered to go see them. True story.

AppealPlay

Maybe the Navy submarine was shooting at a UFO but somehow the airplane got in the way. :D

RoseGirl

I know nothing about this plane that was shot down? Never heard of it before. When did it happen?

sydtron

A show about Flight 800.  What year is this?!?  Lol. Now ive got the jitters thinking ive got class in the morning.  Ha ha.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ArJuna on August 19, 2015, 10:06:53 PM
My brother in law saw TWA-800 get shot down. He saw the missile flying and then hit the plane.  He and another witness called the FBI multiple times to report they saw it and the FBI never bothered to go see them. True story.
MITD51

Dirkbonesteel

Is anyone else bothered by the huge difference between early video interviews with Col Corso and what Birnes eventually wrote in Day After Roswell to spice it up for the film company he was working for? Fair enough Corso decided to let it go because it made him look more important and interesting. But everyone holds him up as some honest investigator. He is not that at all but a producer writer not the same.  P.S. his wife is incredibly annoying  >:(

bateman

Art had a caller way back when who said the same thing - reported he saw a missile. FBI thanked him, never followed up.

trostol

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 19, 2015, 10:07:20 PM
I know nothing about this plane that was shot down? Never heard of it before. When did it happen?

96 i believe

kingotnw

Birnes is awesome! I even like the topic of TWA Flight 800 and already believe it was shit down, the evidence is there. However.... How can a Birnes show NOT be about UFO content?!

bateman

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:07:26 PM
Did Fred ever give Ethyl an orgasm?

Walking around the house like this? How could he not?

AppealPlay

You should call in later.  That would be a good thing to bring to this show.

maren

You guys, read Night Fall by Nelson DeMille.  It's fiction, but I believe he really researched a lot of the info and is probably in the "it was shot down" school of thought.

GREAT book!

Uncle Duke

Look forward to hear which version of the loss of TWA 800 espouses currently.  At one time or another he's said terrorists firing a MANPAD, then a terrorist bomb, then a SAM launched by a USN sub, and now.....?

kingotnw

Someone needs to get your brother in law on the show tonight.