• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:13:12 PM
I'd rather not have UFOs flying over the White House.

last time one flew over it..i believe it got blowned up lol

I saw that movie, it did not end well for the UFOs...

Quote from: boxman on August 17, 2015, 10:08:00 PM
I dont see how this guy even fits this show at all.. :\

Joe covers paranormal topics on his podcast semi-frequently. He also does a lot of psychedelics and is really into the shamanistic tradition and what not, which Art has covered in past shows.

Quote from: ShayP on August 17, 2015, 10:10:05 PM
Ha! Fear Factor always make me think of that Dave Chappelle skit.

I'm gonna tell you something about me, Joe Rogan, that you might not know. I smoke rocks.

kingotnw

Quote from: doctor weird on August 17, 2015, 10:11:00 PM
didn't fear factor make some girls drink horse semen?

Not girls in particular, but yes. Also, it was done at the beginning of the show, and every contestant drank it.

Everything's at war, from the micro to the galactic.

zeebo

Yep over the Capitol building would be funnier.

Robert

I keep mixing this Joe Rogan up w Fred Rogan, who did a show that was a combination of comedy & sports clips.  I liked it.

coaster

Quote from: trostol on August 17, 2015, 10:12:40 PM
didnt even know Goldberg did it lol thats hilarious

Rogan might be on his game but when ever i heard him he always sounded over the top announcing it

AppealPlay

100% about the sprinter versus marathon thing.  Remember Howard Dean?  YEAAAAAAHHHHH!

SaucyRossy

I'm quite enjoying this. Joe Rogan and Art Bell talking about Terrence McKenna and DMT

Some Mexicans maybe rapists just as some Americans, what he was saying was that Mexico sends their ' rapists" over here for us to house them in our prisons, get it? That maybe not buffoonish, just logical, why would Mexico want to pay for them?

Jocko Johnson

There is an entire series of books by Harry Turtledove who wrote about the world coming together at the beginning of WWII as the human race comes together Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Tojo, Mao, Chang Ki Shek and FDR all united against aliens who attack earth. Has anyone read them...I am about halfway thru the first book!!

trostol

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 17, 2015, 10:17:44 PM
There is an entire series of books by Harry Turtledove who wrote about the world coming together at the beginning of WWII as the human race comes together Hitlr, Stali, Mussolini, FDR all united against aliens who attack earth. Has anyone read them...I am about halfway thru the first book!!

always meant to read them..my one boss used to love the hell out of that series

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:15:32 PM
100% about the sprinter versus marathon thing.  Remember Howard Dean?  YEAAAAAAHHHHH!

coaster

I was hoping he would talk about dmt. Art should have Rick Straussman on.

AppealPlay

I don't remember Art ever mentioning he did LSD.  Does anyone remember if he admitted using it?

kingotnw

This is the most educated I've heard someone speak on DMT in quite some time. Nice surprise.

Kevin Sorbo

Rogan is a good guy. His podcast is great -- but I think he gets too much credit for being intelligent. I don't mean that he's dumb, he just falls in line with a certain brand of thinking that isn't as open-minded or original as it first sounds. I like him, but hearing him to talk to Art is really weird -- almost uncomfortable. It's kind of like two worlds that shouldn't be colliding. I feel like I'm traveling back in time to the 90's or early 2000's when I listen to Art. Rogan screams 2015. There's nothing wrong with that, it just kind of lessens the novelty to me. Also, he's definitely on an Iphone. Listen to that poor audio quality. Surprised Art is standing for it, he must really like Joe.

FallenSeraph

1. UFOs bringing the community together: That's why the government will fake an invasion soon. Plus martial law. Election gets put on hold. Yada.

2. Art and his Trump obsession. Haha.

I'm on a lag because my TuneIn app just crashed.

"STREAM GUYYYYYYYYS!"

trostol

so i look up DMT and related topics is ...Joe Rogan lol

KMKMKM

Heard nothing but good things about Rogan's podcast, and finally listened to the episodes with Graham Hancock a couple months back.  He's a surprisingly knowledgable guy(Joe), wish he was on for the entire show.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on August 17, 2015, 10:18:51 PM
I was hoping he would talk about dmt. Art should have Rick Straussman on.

He has. It was a trainwreck and Art booted him.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 17, 2015, 10:20:23 PM
Well....no DMT for me.  :(

yeah just what we need..Mr Rogers on something like that lol

AppealPlay

I remember Joe Rogan told a story about a guy he knew who worked at a tattoo parlor.  He said the guy had done faaaaaar too many hallucinogens and was permanently on the other side.  Hah!