• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150813 - Blanche Barton, Church of Satan - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 13, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 13, 2015, 10:57:51 PM
I really think this lady has the same rhythm and voice as Harlot. It's a lot clearer because of technology but they talk a lot alike. Harlot had a crazy laugh and got darker as the show went along. If this guest gets progressively darker as the show goes along, that's be interesting.

harlot is a cooler name too

cosman

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 13, 2015, 10:55:45 PM
High Priestess of Church of Satan or something.
Blanche Barton is an American religious leader who is Magistra Templi Rex within the Church of Satan, and is addressed by Satanists as Magistra Barton.

Robert

The music going into that break was the Ray-O-Vac theme, right?

AppealPlay

I still laugh after the voiceover dude says how Arctic Chaga cures death and then reminds us that they make no medical claims.

eddie dean

I was just out on the patio smoking a cig and I was attacked by cockroaches.
flying fucking cockroaches!!
Several. giant. flying. fucking. cockroaches!!    :o

I'm back inside now.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to Art's Satanist guest for anything that I typed earlier that might have angered her.
Uncle. Uncle!
Nice Satanist lady, Please call off the plague of cockroaches at my back door. pretty please?

True story.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2015, 10:55:13 PM
Thou shall not speak his name without sacrament!  :D

I'll get the hairspray and Old Spice aftershave and the holy bolo tie.

Designx

Hoagland is gonna win this evening - all he needs is a phone ring and a squeaky chair. Transgender phone calls also help.

Barfly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 13, 2015, 10:57:51 PM
I really think this lady has the same rhythm and voice as Harlot. It's a lot clearer because of technology but they talk a lot alike. Harlot had a crazy laugh and got darker as the show went along. If this guest gets progressively darker as the show goes along, that's be interesting.
I hope it gets interesting, Art may have to antagonize her a bit.

Herbn-Legend

The Drug trade iz satanistz?😒😒 yah thatz watz goin on. Propaganda!

Quote from: Designx on August 13, 2015, 11:01:15 PM
Hoagland is gonna win this evening - all he needs is a phone ring and a squeaky chair. Transgender phone calls also help.

Somewhere out there Michelle is sitting by her phone waiting... just waiting...

Quote from: Designx on August 13, 2015, 11:01:15 PM
Yes they do ;)

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 13, 2015, 11:01:05 PM

Peace be with you...

Desertclam

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 13, 2015, 10:57:57 PM
We need the SPANISH INQUISITION! !
Becasue you never expect the SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!
Or comfy chairs

RoseGirl

What the hell (pardon the pun) is the council of nine?

AppealPlay

I bet she's one of the pretentious left hand pathers that insist on adding a 'k' to magic.

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 13, 2015, 10:56:49 PM
There were and have been child molesters and rapists hiding under the guise of satanist, just take the British, jesus, Jimmy Savile? Anyone, anyone? The way they get away with it maybe they use the argument, it was those dumb ignorant ding dong christian freaks trying to harm us!!! Island trips with the Clintons? 

I don't think it's merely an ornamental get out of jail free card though. These videos were released a few months back, HIGHLY disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdqaTb3wZk

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 13, 2015, 11:01:05 PM

our savior in the kingdom of heaven  ;D

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 13, 2015, 11:02:46 PM
What the hell (pardon the pun) is the council of nine?

Nine walkers to match the nine riders.

slippingaway

Alrighty folks, this lady is boring me to a sleep state.
Off to bed for me!

Am I crazy? They have the same voice and the same rhythm and the same flirty voice with Art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLCGnMJyFJM

Juan Cena

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 13, 2015, 10:54:51 PM
I remember the big red glasses.  Those shows were awful.  I guess Doc Oz and Phil are the new SJ Raphaels.

I hated her "Sally, send my kid to boot camp" shows. I figured out pretty quick that it was the parents who probably needed to be sent to boot camp more than the kids did.

Herbn-Legend

The real drug trade iz controlled by people who can afford it, an average coke or smack buy frm the mafia iz in the tenz uv millionz. The guy who openz the circus with the music for the elephant poop scooper guy iznt buyin that load. Hez watchn some1 scoop a difrnt kinda load, to music